Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You boys explain to me what's so great about Woodstock. Seemed quite retarded to me.

Picked up a Woodstock DVD from the thrift shop a few months back. Finally got around to watching it with my buddy Dale. Honestly, I don't see what the big deal was. What even was the good time? To me, it looked like a pretty miserable experience. Sit out in the rain for three days. Surrounded by smelly people, many of whom are high on narcotics. Can't even tell if you're sloshing around in mud or some ashole's fresh coils.

And its not like it was the greatest lineup ever. Hendrix was out there. Jefferson Airplane, Joan Baez, Santana, The Who....but there was also a lot of filler it seems. And many top performers declined to attend. No food vendors at the site. Everyone's hungry. And pissing on themselves. Really, I don't get what the good time was. Why is this event remembered so fondly? Explain it to me, boys. Because if I went back in time and lived just five minutes away, I still would rather stay home and watch the Brady Bunch. Seems like a far more enjoyable thing to do.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hot naked 19yo sloots mud wrestling.

Spoiler!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Life was much different in 1969 than it is today. No phones, easy sex. Drugs were pure. People were a lot better.

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woodstock have been the pioneers of the industry. You may ask how?
    What do we mean by a Hybrid Wood Stove?
    Hy-brid (noun): A thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture. Hybrid is a word that is being used more frequently these days. Auto makers are building hybrid gas and electric cars that increase fuel economy. Biologists have created hybrid crops that are more resilient and grow quicker. The marriage of two different technologies or ideas can lead to a product that captures the best parts of its different components. So what exactly is the Woodstock Soapstone Progress Hybrid? What elements have been combined that make this a superior wood stove? These are questions we are asked every day.

The Progress is a true hybrid because it combines a catalytic combustor with a secondary combustion system. Each of these elements is used to reduce wood stove emissions and increase efficiency. Until now, wood stoves have been using either a catalytic combustor or a secondary combustion system to meet EPA emissions standards. Each design is capable of meeting the standards by itself, so why go to the trouble and expense of developing a wood stove that combines these two separate systems? The answer lies in the way each system performs best. A catalytic combustor has the ability to break down the compounds in wood smoke at temperatures as low as 500 degrees F. This allows for more complete combustion (less pollution) at a low to moderate burn rate. The catalytic reaction produces a considerable amount of heat from the wood smoke as well producing a long, clean, and efficient burn. A secondary combustion system requires much higher temperatures (over 1000 degrees F) to break down the same compounds in the wood smoke. These systems work most effectively at higher burn rates. The idea behind combining these two different systems in one wood stove is to capture a clean and efficient burn throughout the entire burn range.

Seems simple, right? The real trick is getting the two different systems to work effectively together and make the stove as simple to operate as possible. Through the long and winding path of R&D we have designed an air damper system that controls both primary and secondary air to the firebox using a single, simple lever. The ratio of primary to secondary air is pre-set so the user does not have to fiddle with separate knobs or levers to fine tune the burn. The Progress will automatically deliver unused secondary air to the combustor at lower burn rates, or allow the air to combine with gases in the firebox at higher burn rates for a spectacular secondary burn. At a medium burn rate, the secondary flames and catalytic combustor alternate depending on the conditions in the firebox. Two different systems, working in harmony, make the Progress Hybrid Wood Stove.

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Hot naked 19yo sloots mud wrestling.

Spoiler!
    I don't think any of that was going on, partner. I'm sure there were slags out there making their pussies available to borderline strangers. But I bet those gals were also very unwashed, ungroomed and badly infected with disease. Is that a fun time? Getting AIDS from a smelly pussy? With a lot of bush and various debris on it?
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You had to be there.

Man.
    Nocrew crew

SS final perma ban request
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184614323

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't understand it because you're not a fighting-age male of the 1960s who just got their draft notice to go to Vietnam and realized there was a concert going on conveniently close to the Canadian border.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They were out there tripping on acid for 3 days.

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    They were out there tripping on acid for 3 days.
    Everyone was high af, some f cking in the woods or wherever.

Also Hendrix and Joplin died the next year and became legends.

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DonVonDuck View Post
    Picked up a Woodstock DVD from the thrift shop a few months back. Finally got around to watching it with my buddy Dale. Honestly, I don't see what the big deal was. What even was the good time? To me, it looked like a pretty miserable experience. Sit out in the rain for three days. Surrounded by smelly people, many of whom are high on narcotics. Can't even tell if you're sloshing around in mud or some ashole's fresh coils.

And its not like it was the greatest lineup ever. Hendrix was out there. Jefferson Airplane, Joan Baez, Santana, The Who....but there was also a lot of filler it seems. And many top performers declined to attend. No food vendors at the site. Everyone's hungry. And pissing on themselves. Really, I don't get what the good time was. Why is this event remembered so fondly? Explain it to me, boys. Because if I went back in time and lived just five minutes away, I still would rather stay home and watch the Brady Bunch. Seems like a far more enjoyable thing to do.
    Do you even realize how fuked up they were?They were giving out Orange Sunshine like candy. wizard Melly beat me to it

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think any of that was going on, partner. I'm sure there were slags out there making their pussies available to borderline strangers. But I bet those gals were also very unwashed, ungroomed and badly infected with disease. Is that a fun time? Getting AIDS from a smelly pussy? With a lot of bush and various debris on it?
    You seem miserable.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also basically no vibrant diversity yet to ruin everything

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You seem miserable.
    That's because he is. Also add uncultured, sheltered, lacking perspective, etc.
    Your schtick sucks and it screams insecurity.

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    Do you even realize how fuked up they were?They were giving out Orange Sunshine like candy. wizard Melly beat me to it
    ( • ᴗ - ) ✧

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It likely wasn't enjoyable. Just a more degen version of Coachella. An excuse for people to act like dirty hippies for a week.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

You seem miserable.
    I'd be far more miserable plucking out twigs and lintballs from some cooze's rancid bog-hair out in a field on a rainy day in 1969.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you should try men.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The OG Woodstock was in 1969. AIDS didn't exist.

Any festival looks like hell to me. No showers, dirty people everywhere. Vomit, pee and poop everywhere. No thanks Jeffrey! I love rock concerts but really don't want to be there all day/night or for more than 3-4 bands. I prefer 1 opener and 1 main band.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It produced a classic song at least.

Keep Crying Trump Mutts-Things Are Going To Get A Lot Worse For Him

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was like a massive outdoor party with live music, and some of the best bands of the time

Any party looks a bit lame if you're you're sober and watching a video of it. Try going to a bar sober and just observing people for confirmation
    You're a phаggot

WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    easy sex. Drugs were pure.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1950's americans were walking around in the heat in suits and dresses

1960 birth control - slootdom

1969's a good point where b/c is starting to break the reigns from the looming 40's and 50's development..

hippy chit after b/c. civil rights movement after b/c. vietnam - most americans protested

1950's concert - nuns
    1960's concert - tits and ass

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BraddlesMcGee View Post
    You had to be there.
    Yep....agreed.

I wasn't actually at Woodstock but I was young (22) in the that time frame and got out of the military in June, '69.
    Personally, I hate crowds so attending that event would not be appealing to me.
    But, much of the music that came from that era had great 'appeal'.
    So, that's how I started my musical journey.

Back to it.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 02-25-2024 at 09:35 AM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always looked to me like a bunch of dirty hippies in a field with no bathrooms.

Not my thing at all.

I like music festivals and such but they need lots of beer, food and scantily clad women. Also bathrooms.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still brings tears of joy when I think of what Gen X did at Woodstock 99. It became a horrible monster that needed to die and it got killed. srs
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've got to think of the time context. The late 60s was incredibly turbulent with racial tensions/violence, conflict in Vietnam, culture clash between the older generation, political violence etc. Woodstock was the one place and one time where everyone could just come together and literally space out/chill and just enjoy the 60s vibe.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the hippy movement and woodstock was really just another instance of a bunch of jews subverting the goys

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Miscers probably hate concerts in general.

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Yep....agreed.

I wasn't actually at Woodstock but I was young (22) in the that time frame and got out of the military in June, '69.
    Personally, I hate crowds so attending that event would not be appealing to me.
    But, much of the music that came from that era had great 'appeal'.
    So, that's how I started my musical journey.

Back to it.
    I completely agree about that era of music being vastly superior, but the event itself looked very unpleasant to me, Wayne. I'm willing to bet the folks who attended never thought it would still be talked about years later, let alone decades.

Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    You've got to think of the time context. The late 60s was incredibly turbulent with racial tensions/violence, conflict in Vietnam, culture clash between the older generation, political violence etc. Woodstock was the one place and one time where everyone could just come together and literally space out/chill and just enjoy the 60s vibe.
    All those hippies did was come together, space out, chill and feel the vibe. They just decided to do it out in a muddy field in upstate New York.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

One of the easiest places and times in history for normies and even current incels to raw dog tons of blonde haired blue eyed sloots that were not overweight and before AIDS was a thing.
    White 18-24 year old fit virgins with no tattoos and no debt=GOAT Women.