Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Chipotle is literally cheaper than cooking at home

$9.43 total. All you gotta do is be forceful with the people working.
    https://ibb.co/BfdBw2Q
    https://ibb.co/LZx7WHs
    Last edited by OliverHeldens; 02-22-2024 at 04:26 PM.

WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    plus you can say you werent satisfied with your meal 3/4 way through and get your money back

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DaLandofDaFree View Post
    I order thru the app and they fill my bowls up. I just finished my Chipotle from a different location than my main location and my bowl was overflowing srs.
    It’s even better when you go there yourself. Nobody wants a bowl of sour cream

Hasn't been the case. Actually I think they give more when ordering thru app. The app orders are made in the kitchen where customers can't see so they aren't as nervous about the lid not closing. Whereas they will make the bowls lighter in person so the lid is easier to close at the end.
    That’s an interesting theory. I like it.

These people don’t even try to put a lid on my bowls. It’s strictly for mixing.

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I order thru the app and they fill my bowls up. I just finished my Chipotle from a different location than my main location and my bowl was overflowing srs.
    Filled up with rice and beans?
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    $9.43 total. All you gotta do is be forceful with the people working.
    I was there a few weeks ago at my usual Chipotle and there was a new guy working the tortilla press and meat, I could already see up ahead of the line he was being incredibly skimpy so I began to bertstare him from way back in the line so he would get the hint not to screw with me. Apparently the hint was not taken because when he started making my burrito I was literally getting half portions of everything, including about 2oz of steak and he quickly tended to the next customer and never looked straight at me the entire time as I was bertstaring him hard.

I was raging, and continued to bertstare straight through him, never even blinked. I could hear the next girl saying "excuse me sir, would you like any salsa?" but she didn't even exist to me. I stood there holding up the line bertstaring this ******* until the line was so backed up he couldn't tend to anymore customers. He knew he was being bertstared hard and was getting all nervous and shakey because he knew he had no choice but to face me. He finally faced me while looking down and asked "ca..can I help yo..you??"

I didn't even mutter a word and continued to bertstare him while simultaneously pointing directly to the steak. He quickly added the right amount of steak and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then they locked straight back on him. I continued to bertstare him and never took my eyes off his while I went through the rest of the line, paid, and got napkins and condiments. I even walked out of the store and to my truck backwards while bertstaring him the entire time. As I was leaving I drove at a snails pace around the front glass windows bertstaring him though the windows from my truck.

Never saw that ******* again, pretty sure he quit

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    I was there a few weeks ago at my usual Chipotle and there was a new guy working the tortilla press and meat, I could already see up ahead of the line he was being incredibly skimpy so I began to bertstare him from way back in the line so he would get the hint not to screw with me. Apparently the hint was not taken because when he started making my burrito I was literally getting half portions of everything, including about 2oz of steak and he quickly tended to the next customer and never looked straight at me the entire time as I was bertstaring him hard.

I was raging, and continued to bertstare straight through him, never even blinked. I could hear the next girl saying "excuse me sir, would you like any salsa?" but she didn't even exist to me. I stood there holding up the line bertstaring this ******* until the line was so backed up he couldn't tend to anymore customers. He knew he was being bertstared hard and was getting all nervous and shakey because he knew he had no choice but to face me. He finally faced me while looking down and asked "ca..can I help yo..you??"

I didn't even mutter a word and continued to bertstare him while simultaneously pointing directly to the steak. He quickly added the right amount of steak and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then they locked straight back on him. I continued to bertstare him and never took my eyes off his while I went through the rest of the line, paid, and got napkins and condiments. I even walked out of the store and to my truck backwards while bertstaring him the entire time. As I was leaving I drove at a snails pace around the front glass windows bertstaring him though the windows from my truck.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like propaganda, you shill
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you looked into Chipotle catering?
    https://catering.chipotle.com/

If you’re eating Chipotle everyday, it’s a meal prep service at a discount.

WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000) WasThaBestMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    a bag of rice and carton of eggs is cheaper then that and bout 10+ meals

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post

Hate when this happens to me
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post

Cliff notes:

He spent $140 and made 9 meals.

Meh.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WasThaBestMan View Post
    a bag of rice and carton of eggs is cheaper then that and bout 10+ meals
    Oh yeah you can do egg fried rice, or make a cheap AF crock pot chili and just do rice with that.

My crock pot chili comes out to like $2.50/bowl, and these are massive bowls. If I do a potato or rice with it I can be stuffed for $3.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post

This is the same cost as eating at the restaurant, and you have the food sitting in your fridge getting stale. I'd rather eat that chit fresh. Absolute fail.

Pics of my $9.43 meal added into the OP. I didn't realize they weren't in there.

Originally Posted by tendies View Post
    $9.43 is too much for a bowl of sourcream and corn (srs)

I would not pay a cent for this.

ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500)
    1. That's an exception

2. It's still not cheaper than cooking at home.

Everything you say is fake and gay. Fuking pajeet.

Originally Posted by ButtSmithers View Post
    1. That's an exception

2. It's still not cheaper than cooking at home.

Everything you say is fake and gay. Fuking pajeet.
    It's not an exception at all. I told them, "I want a big ass bowl of food" and they happily obliged.

This bowl split up into two bowls that are bigger than your average pleb's bowl.

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chipotle has really taken a quality hit in recent years.

They used to be great, but lately their food has been awful.

I used to think they'd go the same way as Quiznos, but somehow they've managed to survive.
    Everything I post is satire.

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Cliff notes:

He spent $140 and made 9 meals.

Meh.
    I was just making conversation. I’m on a no goyslop diet.

Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    Chipotle has really taken a quality hit in recent years.

They used to be great, but lately their food has been awful.

I used to think they'd go the same way as Quiznos, but somehow they've managed to survive.
    It got kinda bad over Covid, but it's as good as ever now. I like it more now than I ever have. I literally eat there like 3-4 times every week and still love every bite.

Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah sure it is economical you go in there minding your own business and order what you believe to be a protein rich low saturated fat meal and when it rings up you are not shocked by the total but things start to go awry as soon as you sit down at a booth and start eating I mean that is when you observe the HTC lady in the adjacent booth moving awkwardly as if in some sort of physical distress and when she suddenly rises and moves toward the gender neutral bathroom with strange lurching motions being the good person you are you of course become somewhat concerned for her well being and after fifteen minutes without a sign of her return you go and politely knock on the door which of course swings open to reveal a toilet bowl still smoldering from the rectally launched excrement apocalypse that was unleashed upon it by the now absent culprit who clearly escaped through the window and as a sane human being you quickly reach the conclusion that you must address any remnants to avoid being blamed for the catastrophe yourself yet upon touching the flush lever the dread sets in for it is then when you realize the toilet is clogged beyond recognition and the remainder of your evening will be spent aggressively and potentially unsuccessfully plungering the clogged drain with your tool live in phoenix 2006 tshirt pulled up over your sucker ass nose

Originally Posted by Thunderpants View Post
    Yeah sure it is economical you go in there minding your own business and order what you believe to be a protein rich low saturated fat meal and when it rings up you are not shocked by the total but things start to go awry as soon as you sit down at a booth and start eating I mean that is when you observe the HTC lady in the adjacent booth moving awkwardly as if in some sort of physical distress and when she suddenly rises and moves toward the gender neutral bathroom with strange lurching motions being the good person you are you of course become somewhat concerned for her well being and after fifteen minutes without a sign of her return you go and politely knock on the door which of course swings open to reveal a toilet bowl still smoldering from the rectally launched excrement apocalypse that was unleashed upon it by the now absent culprit who clearly escaped through the window and as a sane human being you quickly reach the conclusion that you must address any remnants to avoid being blamed for the catastrophe yourself yet upon touching the flush lever the dread sets in for it is then when you realize the toilet is clogged beyond recognition and the remainder of your evening will be spent aggressively and potentially unsuccessfully plungering the clogged drain with your tool live in phoenix 2006 tshirt pulled up over your sucker ass nose
    This is quite possibly your best work yet.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    used to love it up until about 10 years ago. now i don't bother

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The people they hire makes a big difference in the quality; I go there every day.

Today was pretty bad; they stopped cutting the cilantro into small pieces, the chicken was overcooked so I had some thin hard pieces to pick out, and there were a few grains of stale rice.

Starting to think about just ordering a bowl with the chicken, taking it home, and making my own burrito since all I get is chicken/cheese/tortilla.

Also is it just me or do they always put more rice/chicken into a bowl? Wondering if when I start bulking I should just order a bowl and tortilla on the side rather than get a burrito.
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    The people they hire makes a big difference in the quality; I go there every day.

Today was pretty bad; they stopped cutting the cilantro into small pieces, the chicken was overcooked so I had some thin hard pieces to pick out, and there were a few grains of stale rice.

Starting to think about just ordering a bowl with the chicken, taking it home, and making my own burrito since all I get is chicken/cheese/tortilla.

Also is it just me or do they always put more rice/chicken into a bowl? Wondering if when I start bulking I should just order a bowl and tortilla on the side rather than get a burrito.
    With a bowl, you easily get 1.5 times the amount of food. My bowls are easily 2x the size of the average burrito.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can get a whole Costco chicken for half that, 10x the protons.

Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    You can get a whole Costco chicken for half that, 10x the protons.
    Costco chicken is good, but I've tried eating it like 3 days a week, and you get tired of it quick. Chipotle is good every time.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    With a bowl, you easily get 1.5 times the amount of food. My bowls are easily 2x the size of the average burrito.
    Yea, it doesn't make sense because a burrito/bowl are the same price.. only reason I don't do the bowl now is because I think it would exceed the amount of calories I want from the meal.
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Yea, it doesn't make sense because a burrito/bowl are the same price.. only reason I don't do the bowl now is because I think it would exceed the amount of calories I want from the meal.
    It's because it's a bitch to roll the burrito after a certain size. If you're really craving a burrito, the move is to get a big ass bowl and some side tortillas.