steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone here adopt a pet rather than buy a pup?

Been wanting to get a dog for a long time, had a retriever growing up.

Adoption sounds like a good option, but of course it will set some limitations on training.

Any of you adopted a dog before? What surprised you? Would you do it again or get it from a breeder?
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **No Hymen No Diamond Crew**
    **Russia/anti-degen Crew**
    **Her anus tint tells you everything you need to about her Crew**

Auto-negging posts with instagram/tiktok links and not embedding a single image

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would 100% get a rescue dog next time.

I’ve always been a dog person, but an abandoned and abused cat jumped (or was thrown) onto my balcony from above a few years back. I took him to the vet to get checked out and they were going to put him in a shelter, so I decided to keep him and it was the best decision ever.

There’s something about rescue pets - it’s like they know you saved them and are extra special so many sweet babies need loving homes.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First dog was from a breeder. Very disappointing animal and frankly, breeders are garbage people as well.
    Second dog came from the pound and we love him.

I'm not saying get any dog from the pound just because they are in need. Still find the right dog for you, just consider doing so from the pound.

If I could go back, I would adopt from the pound again, without hesitation.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post

I’ve always been a dog person, but an abandoned and abused cat jumped (or was thrown) onto my balcony from above a few years back. I took him to the vet to get checked out and they were going to put him in a shelter, so I decided to keep him and it was the best decision ever.

There’s something about rescue pets - it’s like they know you saved them and are extra special so many sweet babies need loving homes.
    cats are pretty chill too. they'd actually suit my lifestyle pretty well, but generally they're a little too passive for me. If a situation like yours presented itself, i could imagine having a cat too.

Yea that's exactly what I heard as well

Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    First dog was from a breeder. Very disappointing animal and frankly, breeders are garbage people as well.
    Second dog came from the pound and we love him.

I'm not saying get any dog from the pound just because they are in need. Still find the right dog for you, just consider doing so from the pound.

If I could go back, I would adopt from the pound again, without hesitation.
    what kind of dog? age when you adopted? any issues/unexpected?
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Large breed, pure bred.
    About 3 at time of adoption.

No issues. Took him maybe a week? to adjust to his new diet.

But I assume you actually have time to spend with a dog?
    Do not buy a dog if you're just going to leave it at home all day while you're at work.
    That's not what being a dog owner is about.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    About 2 years ago we adopted one from an elderly lady who picked him up from the pound (heard about him from a friend of hers) but she just couldn't handle him.

She was my mom's neighbor, in her late 70's living in a little condo with literally damn near no yard, and literally couldn't walk him so he was only going outside in a green space that was about 10'x10'...at that time he was a 2 year old lab/pit mutt mix that was about 75 lbs, when he should have been about 60lbs.

The story goes, he was just roaming the streets because a breeder dumped him because he was a mutt........he's the sweetest boy. He's now got an acre to run chase squirrels/bunnies/chipmunks/lizards/birds and chit, gets walked 2x/week and we've got him down to a healthy weight. He loves people, but not the biggest fan of other dogs.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post

There is a difference.

I had a full Doberman once who just showed up to work one morning when she was a puppy. Her ribs were showing like she'd been wandering around for a while, nobody knew where she came from and she didn't have a tag, so somebody mentioned calling animal control to come get her.

So I kept her, and for almost 12yrs she and I were inseparable. Best dog ever, and there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would never buy a dog. I got my dog from the rescue I was volunteering at. I started out fostering him and then officially adopted him 3 or so months later. He was about 1.5 years old when I brought him home and he lived until just a month shy of turning 12. He was the best dog ever. His only issue was he was dog reactive so I couldn't get another dog which was prob a good thing or else I'd have brought all the dogs from the rescue home. lol

You can absolutely train a rescue dog.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GrambleBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bought a dog and adopted/rescued two. The bought dog is my best bud. The first adoption is fine, but has some issues. The rescue (from a sanctuary) was a long road. We trialed two rescues before landing on this guy. The first one was for a week and we made it three days. The dog was awesome 70% of the time. 30% of the time he was completely unpredictable and super aggressive. The second dog pissed everywhere, even on our other dogs. He would also spontaneously chit if you spooked him. The one we ended up with was of unknown age, had to have all but five teeth removed, and has mental issues. Rescuing/adopting is great, but definitely see if you can do a short-term visit with them first.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    If Im getting a doggo its not gonna be a used model...I still want that new puppy smell
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got a 7 month old dingo x staffie that I adopted two months ago. Best dog I've ever had.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    johnnydeep1 Fat Sloot Hatred Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

love all these happy doggo stories
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    I've got a 7 month old dingo x staffie that I adopted two months ago. Best dog I've ever had.
    Garbage dog for garbage person

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My first dog was a rescue he was 1 year old, almost fully trained. Was a perfect dog for 15 years.

My doggo now is also adopted, he was about 8 months give or take already well trained. He's good, never had an issue beyond some unwanted chewing.

It cost me under 500 bucks for each dog thru NJ boxer rescue. Both dogs are pit mixes of some kind.

I will never get a dog from a breeder.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All my animals are rescues. I know it isn’t actually the case, but man it seems like rescues are so much more appreciative than a dog you buy from a breeder

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cats have always come from Humane Society shelters, ever since I was a kid. No need to worry about breeds with cats. In fact, pure bred cats are a total pain, and a mutt of a cat is exactly the way to go. Purebreds are way too high strung for me.

Never went the shelter route with dogs. A shelter rescue dog can potentially be a good fit with the right owners, but I've never considered myself an appropriate owner for a rescue dog. My expectations of a dog when I get one are far too high to go the shelter route, so I need to be able to train them from puppyhood, and getting them from a reputable breeder.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As much as I hate to say it... Shelter dogs are not the way to go really. Those are usually pretty rough dogs.

Theres many rescue organizations taking much better care of dogs and training them.

Both of my dogs are from NJ boxer rescue, and before I got them both lived with Foster families who trained them while they had them. They have been around other dogs and people and are usually well tempered.

I had to have a representative come and interview us to make sure we were a good home for the dog. My first dog we kept in touch with the foster family and updated them with Christmas cards every year up until he crossed the rainbow bridge.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    As much as I hate to say it... Shelter dogs are not the way to go really. Those are usually pretty rough dogs.

Theres many rescue organizations taking much better care of dogs and training them.

Both of my dogs are from NJ boxer rescue, and before I got them both lived with Foster families who trained them while they had them. They have been around other dogs and people and are usually well tempered.

I had to have a representative come and interview us to make sure we were a good home for the dog. My first dog we kept in touch with the foster family and updated them with Christmas cards every year up until he crossed the rainbow bridge.
    Don’t adopt really old dogs or pitbulls and usually it’s all good

Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    Both of mine were pit mixes and great dogs

I wouldn't adopt older than 1 or 2 personally.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The dog was for my 2 year old and there are way too many unknowns with a rescue to have it around a young kid.

I think I might have stressed responsibilty too much. I told her that it was her dog and she had to help look after it and feed it. When she gets up in the morning, she now refuses to eat her breakfast until the dog has had their breakfast.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post

A lot of rescue organizations get dogs from high kill shelters. Rescues are usually somewhat breed specific and are in contact with the kill shelters to pull dogs.

Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    I hope to one day foster senior dogs. Old dogs are so sweet.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd say it depends on what you want really. I really love a particular breed so getting a puppy from a breeder was the way to go. Then again I got really lucky before and found a dog from that breed that was available for adoption, but it's very rare for that to happen.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only ever owned a rescue, and would only go that route in the future. It gives a pet a good home, and saves a lot of money. There are certain features that I look for in a dog, but if you don't mind waiting and checking the different shelters / rescue agencies in the area, one usually comes up.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    A lot of rescue organizations get dogs from high kill shelters. Rescues are usually somewhat breed specific and are in contact with the kill shelters to pull dogs.

I hope to one day foster senior dogs. Old dogs are so sweet.
    This is totally fine in an older home without kids, actually commendable and I totally agree. I should have qualified my statement

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of our last two dogs, one was a rescue as a pup many years ago. Hard to believe because he was such a cute dog and was in high demand, even at the shelter. He ended up with some odd health issues that I'm not sure the average family looking for a dog were ready to handle. I'm glad we were able to give him a happy home for 13+ years. Couple years later we took in one of the pups our neighbors bred from their second litter. They weren't trying to sell puppies, they just let it happen and ended up needing to find a home for 3 pups. We took one in and her sister from the same litter lives with another neighbor down the street to this day.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ