Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    "Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do you have any gadgets that enhance your training?

Do you have any goodies in your bag that are used often? A couple that I really enjoy are Versa Gripps and Fat Gripz

I use the versa gripps when my grip fails, I strap those on and continue, most times it gives me a few more reps.

I have always been of the opinion of, why let your back training suffer because of a failed grip?

Some people will say, well your grip isn’t strong enough you need to train it.

Of course you do, but there are many ways to train grip and it doesn’t have to be at the expense of back training. Train them separately.

I can almost always get an extra rep or 2 when doing weighted pullups. And they are so easy to use, just strap them on wear them backwards and when you need them, flip them over. No hassle like straps and they won’t break on you like straps tend to at times.

Any versa grip users in here?

I have always been a proponent of fat bar training and adapted the Fat gripz over to other lifts after many years of fat bar training.

They are also great for strengthening the grip as well and I use them on quite a few lifts.

I almost never do curls with one exception. I am of the opinion that if you get a complete back workout with something from the floor, something from the front and something from overhead, the bicep gets enough training. Some will disagree but that’s ok.

The exception to this is reverse curls I feel that they hit the forearms and brachialis the best. You can use dumbbells, barbells but my favorite way is using a cable machine. Nice and slow in the positive and negative. I love to use the fat gripz on these.

Another bonus that I found about them was when I was going through a bout of serious tennis elbow, I noticed that the more open grip was friendlier on my elbow and I incorporated it into more lifts and it helped with my healing. Added bonus.

Any Fat Gripz users in here?

These aren’t the only aids in my bag but they are a couple that I never leave home without.

How about you fukkers anything you use to enhance your training?
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Mark Eden > all.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I have a pair of the blue ones and will use them if I want to prioritize grip. But generally don’t use them as I don’t want them to be the limiting factor. I do like to use them when doing weighted dips though as it is much easier on the hands.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Came in here to say Fat grips. Love feeling the thick, fat shaft in my hands (no homer)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I almost never do curls with one exception. I am of the opinion that if you get a complete back workout with something from the floor, something from the front and something from overhead, the bicep gets enough training. Some will disagree but that’s ok.

Another bonus that I found about them was when I was going through a bout of serious tennis elbow, I noticed that the more open grip was friendlier on my elbow and I incorporated it into more lifts and it helped with my healing. Added bonus.

use to enhance your training?

On the curls, I do disagree, because you will never get near Scott Steiner status of arms not doing curls, will never happen with just rows and pulls/pull-ups.

I used to be an anti strap person, I still don’t use them, only cause I don’t have them, and I’m not going to pray for any, but for building as much mass as possible, I’d say use them on the top sets.

I’ve been using thickbars since my 20’s the only problem with them is they aren’t fat gripz which you can put on anything and will fit in the gym bag. I need me a pair of them too.

Im dealing with tennis elbow, but it seems in my case any thickbar work isn’t really helping it. I’ve been just using different grip angles which seems to be better. I was using my 2.5” handle in my journal before the elbow, but since stopped until it’s better.

RAW garlic pre-workout is a great enhancer.
    Autenic Kights Sing Heavy Stel and Hav Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Ant-Traditonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Itsef"- LWW

"Rily [LST NAME]............"

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    +1 for fatgripz.
    I go through phases of using them and not using them (just realised I'm not using them, better put them back in gym bag). What's worked for me is to use them as a finisher at end of training on days where I DL and do 2 quick sets of DoH deads

And a tube of liquid chalk.
    I use it very sparingly on DL day for the top set (I favour
    DoH, hate mixed and just can't get hook to work for me) Interestingly... fairly often, twice a week or more, I train next to an elite/international level weight lifter and I've never seen her use chalk ever, which reminds me that I probably don't "need" chalk.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Mark Eden > all.

LMAO Charles

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I have a pair of the blue ones and will use them if I want to prioritize grip. But generally don’t use them as I don’t want them to be the limiting factor. I do like to use them when doing weighted dips though as it is much easier on the hands.
    Good points 7

Originally Posted by thefog View Post
    Came in here to say Fat grips. Love feeling the thick, fat shaft in my hands (no homer)
    ha ha

Grinder -------->

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    On the curls, I do disagree, because you will never get near Scott Steiner status
    LMAO

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I've never seen her use chalk ever, which reminds me that I probably don't "need" chalk.
    I still have chalk in my bag but haven't used it in years. I was never a huge fan because of the mess and think it's time that I throw it away.

Another favorite gadget in my bag is a dip belt, I have several but the one I enjoy the most is the one with dumbbell hooks. It make easy changes when pyramiding weighted dips and pullups. Also the dumbell doesn't hang near as low as the plates so it's also ideal to bust out some hip belt squats (which I am a huge fan of) on leg day.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I broke down and bought some Versa Grips a few months ago. I was always a chalk and hook grip guy, but my old gym went belly-up during COVID and my new gym doesn't allow chalk, so now I use versa grips when I need them. I've also started doing some new exercises that would be nigh impossible without them, so am pretty happy with them overall.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a penis pump yet.

This is at Wal Mart.

Funishe renal hoses in offeyvil Kanas for traveing wokes

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been exclusively a home gym person for the last 20 years so I don't have to take anything with me any more. In the past all I ever kept in my gym bag were gloves, lifting straps, and my belt. I didn't need knee or elbow sleeves or wraps back then, different story now.

Lately I've upping my cable attachment game. I started out with the knock-off MAG grips and loved those. I was doing pulldowns and seated cable rows just as heavy without needing straps. My latest addition is the knock-off Prime RO-T8 handles including the spreader bar. The spreader bar is awesome, I fell tricep pushdowns so much more than when I used a rope, the same with face pulls. The grips in general are outstanding and I love them with the wide or medium grip bar for pulldowns. If I were carrying a gym bag to and from the gym I'd probably put the spreader bar in there along with the grips.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthred.php?t=1713641&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post162857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthred.php?t=12069181

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a penis pump yet.

This is at Wal Mart.

LMAO Paul,

Looks kinda small, do they come much larger?

Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    I've been exclusively a home gym person for the last 20 years so I don't have to take anything with me any more. In the past all I ever kept in my gym bag were gloves, lifting straps, and my belt. I didn't need knee or elbow sleeves or wraps back then, different story now.

Lately I've upping my cable attachment game. I started out with the knock-off MAG grips and loved those. I was doing pulldowns and seated cable rows just as heavy without needing straps. My latest addition is the knock-off Prime RO-T8 handles including the spreader bar. The spreader bar is awesome, I fell tricep pushdowns so much more than when I used a rope, the same with face pulls. The grips in general are outstanding and I love them with the wide or medium grip bar for pulldowns. If I were carrying a gym bag to and from the gym I'd probably put the spreader bar in there along with the grips.

I was not aware of these so I googled it up.. That looks like something I would like..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LMAO

y.

Bodybuilding in general seems to be in the eye of the beholder?

Competitively you must satasfy judges and I’m guessing syemitry is key, but you also have all these divisions like Olympia, classic etc.

I don’t even think you’d get arms like Arnold’s without curls, and Arnold looked great until he got 2nd place and had get smaller, that’s when he was the “oak”.

As for gadgets and Arnold and arms, what about the “Arm Blaster”?

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was not aware of these so I googled it up.. That looks like something I would like..

Amazon sells the knock-off, the brand is Korikahm Home Gym Fitness. I got the whole set for $122, the Prime RO-T8 ones are expensive. I've never used the Prime version so I have nothing to compare the knock-offs against, same with the MAG grips. I did a full up review on these on the Equipment forum.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthred.php?t=1713641&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post162857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthred.php?t=12069181

Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    Amazon sells the knock-off, the brand is Korikahm Home Gym Fitness. I got the whole set for $122, the Prime RO-T8 ones are expensive. I've never used the Prime version so I have nothing to compare the knock-offs against, same with the MAG grips. I did a full up review on these on the Equipment forum.
    thanks for the info brother... I'll look that review up.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Bodybuilding in general seems to be in the eye of the beholder?

Competitively you must satasfy judges and I’m guessing syemitry is key, but you also have all these divisions like Olympia, classic etc.

I don’t even think you’d get arms like Arnold’s without curls, and Arnold looked great until he got 2nd place and had get smaller, that’s when he was the “oak”.

As for gadgets and Arnold and arms, what about the “Arm Blaster”?

Biceps wont get much size at all if someone isn't doing a comprehensive back workout. In that case curls will be needed to get any size at all.

Pullups and chins are great Bicep blasters and essential to complete a back workout imo, especially weighted, those biceps will grow.

I recall seeing the Arm Blaster ads, never used one or seen one in action, it was meant to keep the emphasis on the bicep and not recruit other muscles. Back when I did curls, I would just do them individually over an incline bench much like a preacher bench.

Another gadget that I really enjoy is my weighted vest. I have heard Grouchy talking about his.

Anyone else in here employ them?
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-14-2023 at 12:21 PM.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m sure there’s some in there somewhere

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 11-15-2023 at 11:15 AM.
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post

WOW

There are a ton of them in there and I like it...

What a great setup, so well organized and lots of space''

Very Well done Major T.....

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Another gadget that I really enjoy is my weighted vest. I have heard Grouchy talking about his.

Yup, bought one during the pandemic so that I could do weighted pullups and weighted ring dips. Goes up to 90 lbs, but is really hard to put on and take off when fully loaded. I usually never went over 60. Great piece of equipment though.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's probably because if you have a big dong you don't need one of those pumps. But I don't know anything about that. 8-----> ()

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    This is actually a lat/rear delt building device. I suppose you could get some minor chest development if you flexed really hard on some controlled negatives, but the mass gains would be minor.

I think the hook is that your chest looks (and measures) bigger with the potential increased lat width.

I agree, and you know what impresses me the most about it? The number of subtle ceiling modifications done to accommodate the equipment.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Equipment that it's in my gym bag...

Straps and Belt (mandatory)
    Shoulder Saver Pad (Elitefts), so great for benching, highly reccommend if your gym does not have boards or good rack for floor pressing
    Fat Gripz

To be honest, all of these actually seem to help my longevity. Shoulder Saver really helps me a lot and the Fat Gripz actually cleared up a lot of acheyness I felt in my elbows. Additionally, when running a conjugate program in a commercial gym, it allows me to change up lifts with a few attachments rather than a bunch of bars.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WOW

There are a ton of them in there and I like it...

What a great setup, so well organized and lots of space''

Thanks . I got a lot of ideas from Miscers here
    Make Misc great again

Biceps wont get much size at all if someone isn't doing a comprehensive back workout. In that case curls will be needed to get any size at all.

Pullups and chins are great Bicep blasters and essential to complete a back workout imo, especially weighted, those biceps will grow.

Of course you'll get mass doing those exercises and no curls, but you won't get Arnie or Big Poppa pump arm "status" without curls.

LMAO Paul,

Nice try..

1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1roundedscoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's a beautiful set up. Very squared away too. Jealous lol
    Sometimes I post videos of my lifts on TikTok @1roundedscoop

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I agree, and you know what impresses me the most about it? The number of subtle ceiling modifications done to accommodate the equipment.
    Thank you .
    The ceiling is still open where the lat machine is .
    I should have finished building the lat machine two years ago ,and I really gotta pull my socks up and complete this project.
    My garage is not insulated,so I can only weld in the summer months . Guess I’ll finish it then.
    I have the main post in my garage that I need, but I have to draw up some vectors so our local steel outlet can cut the small pieces I require with his CNC plasma cutter .
    Going to take some figuring out ,but that’s half the fun
    Make Misc great again

My garage is not insulated,so I can only weld in the summer months .
    Preheat with a hand held propane torch. I use MAPP gas in my hand held propane torch. Many of my renters are welders in a refinery, and they told me the tip. Preheat also removes any moisture from the weldment area. Look for the area to change color and then start a bead.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Captain of Crush grip trainers. That's about it.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Preheat with a hand held propane torch. I use MAPP gas in my hand held propane torch. Many of my renters are welders in a refinery, and they told me the tip. Preheat also removes any moisture from the weldment area. Look for the area to change color and then start a bead.
    Good to know thanks . I’m definitely going to try this
    Make Misc great again

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I love my weighted vest. Great way to amp up the calisthenics and running. It's a Brute Force 2.0 version so it's all sand filled and easily adjustable to whatever weight I want to use.

I'm a big fan of TRX too, got one as a Father's Day gift and it is a humbling piece of gear.