Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Oh yeah, so noble to kidnap women, children and the elderly......

And name one thing that the Palestinians contribute to the world. Just one.
    Name one thing Israel contributes to the world.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Name one thing Israel contributes to the world.
    How many scientific patents have come out of that country since 1948?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stand your ground OP - you don't have to pick a side
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    How many scientific patents have come out of that country since 1948?
    You tell me, I have never thought of Israel as a scientific powerhouse despite their endless promotion as the start up capital.

It's all propaganda designed to manipulate dumb Americans. The same with the most beutiful people thing.

LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You tell me, I have never thought of Israel as a scientific powerhouse despite their endless promotion as the start up capital.

It's all propaganda designed to manipulate dumb Americans. The same with the most beutiful people thing.
    lmfao @ Pakis srs.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So it's propaganda because you dont like it? You cant be bothered to do a few seconds of research..

Wtf lmao, and you think people should listen to you? Now that's crazy.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LMAOatVatniks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    So it's propaganda because you dont like it? You cant be bothered to do a few seconds of research..

It's just about the butthole pleasures with goats for him.

He's a Paki...LOL!

You're an American extremist. Americans are so delusional they think their rundown cities are the best in the world. Their sports teams are world champions and that israel is a scientific super power.... if you ask for evidense... they cry and call you racial slurs.

Originally Posted by LMAOatVatniks View Post
    It's just about the butthole pleasures with goats for him.

He's a Paki...LOL!
    Lol i just got back from a date with a hottie... meanwhile you've been jerking off to people dying... rope yourself.

Lol i just got back from a date with a hottie... meanwhile you've been jerking off to people dying... rope yourself.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're an American extremist. Americans are so delusional they think their rundown cities are the best in the world. Their sports teams are world champions and that israel is a scientific super power.... if you ask for evidense... they cry and call you racial slurs.
    You are heavily invested in the topic yet are refusing to do a few seconds of research because it may disagree with your emotional sentiment.

What is that called?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

lol You have seen my pics. It must make you mad that i'm a handsome Iranian man... whereas you're a fat ugly white American.

No one wants your big belly. I ahd a gorgeous Eastern Euro girl kissing me all night while you got a hard on looking at people dying... That's the difference between us.

You are heavily invested in the topic yet are refusing to do a few seconds of research because it may disagree with your emotional sentiment.

What is that called?
    I know all about Israel and the PR they target Americans with. In reality they are nothing special and just do tech transfer from the US.

The real opportunity cost is actual smart people in other countries they are responsible for economically attacking.

lol You have seen my pics. It must make you mad that i'm a handsome Iranian man... whereas you're a fat ugly white American.

No one wants your big belly. I ahd a gorgeous Eastern Euro girl kissing me all night while you got a hard on looking at people dying... That's the difference between us.
    I saw the face pic you posted. You were a fat mutt with a double chin bro, LOL

I saw the face pic you posted. You were a fat mutt with a double chin bro, LOL
    lol it's a good thing I don't care if fat white Americans fancy me... I prefer hot eastern euro chicks.

Here's me, with the evidense again (me with a different girl):
    https://ibb.co/BZX4F9y

Now lets see your pic fat boy?

lol it's a good thing I don't care if fat white Americans fancy me... I prefer hot eastern euro chicks.

Here's me, with the evidense again (me with a different girl):
    https://ibb.co/BZX4F9y

Now lets see your pic fat boy?

fukkin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Many memes will be made.

Bruh, why don't you call me fat and double chinnned lol...

I was out with an even hotter Eastern Euro chick tonight. You literally got hard watching people die.

My dating profile is fking relentless with white girls... you mad?

Bruh, why don't you call me fat and double chinnned lol...

I was out with an even hotter Eastern Euro chick tonight. You literally got hard watching people die.

My dating profile is fking relentless with white girls... you mad?
    This happened.

Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Neither although Hamas is really trying hard to get people to hate them with the recent baby thing
    Would kick em in the nuts

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Im confused srs. I dont give a chit about anyone over there but the MAINSTREAM MEDIA NPCS said I MUST pick a side!

Background info on OP:

-Leans slightly left of center.
    -Fiscally responsible citizen (home owner)
    -Voted for Donald Trump twice
    -Not ridin with Biden
    -Fukt Justin Trudeau
    -Is both Russian and Ukrainian
    -Didn't take the jab
    -Far right fringe minority when it comes to lockdowns

Who the hell am I supposed to root for here?
    No one, just remember Chechen wars and Donbass and that war is awful.
    This isn't a root for or cheer for ....situation
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lmaoatvatniks View Post

fukkin looooooooooooooooooooollllll

many memes will be made.
    lmao
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Having sexual relations with a woman who isn't your wife? What would happen if you did that in Iran?