Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington

Why does this fat fck James Corden have a show?

I was reminded by him because he just got banned from a well-known restaurant for bullying the servers. By all accounts, he's an absolute prick. He isn't funny at all. He's woke like the other ****ty late night hosts, except he targets fat shaming extra given that he is obese. How does this fcking guy have a show? He's trash.
    Last edited by Derplington; 10-17-2022 at 09:08 PM.

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who nose? There's a ton of you tubers that have more views then the major news networks but the boomers still need to be brainwashed by someone

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    same could be said for the majority of 'comedian' or commentator types on TV.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HateLiberals View Post
    Who nose? There's a ton of you tubers that have more views then the major news networks but the boomers still need to be brainwashed by someone
    Fuk BLM
    Fuk Antifa
    Fuk your PRIDE
    Fuk your vaccine
    Fuk your mask
    Fuk your indictments
    Fuk Ukraine
    PHUK Joe Biden

MAGA 4 Life

Inb4 my next ban because wahhhcism.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw James Corden at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of the top British exports of recent years

rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought his show got cancelled. Bullied servers?

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    One of the top British exports of recent years
    Cuckden’s the worst thing to come out of the United Cuckdom since Cuck the Ripper

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's known to be a Ahole in real life.

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I saw James Corden at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    LMAO wow

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He's only liked in Britain for one role.

It's America's fault he's as big (popularity, not physically) as he is.

We don't want him back. You created this monster, you keep him.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)

ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeGermans94 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to guess all these late night shows are terrible these days...How do they even still have viewers.

Craig Ferguson was the GOAT.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post

Nice copy pasta
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Nice copy pasta
    strong this
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

He was great in CATS.
    He finally got given the role he was born to play - a fat pussy.