Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Wasn't there a time, where if you didn't pass, you were held back a grade?
    Talking to yourself, meter maid?

Still need the state to get you through life?

Just lol.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 10-09-2022 at 06:08 AM.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What about female bathrooms/locker rooms?
    That's a dicey one. I support having closed stalls for those who wish for privacy. IMO similar rules apply. If a trans person is being gross and deliberately exposing privates to people, they should be arrested. If they are just changing, it's nbd. The same rules apply to men currently. There are perverts, and you just have to keep an eye out and watch your kids. Not much can be resolved in a place where you are by default nude in front of others.

We can't go around doing a genital check and chit. And trans people need somewhere to change. Exposing them as trans can also be very uncomfortable. Private stalls and vigilance against pervs is probably the best way to go.

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So 1 in 5 students in IL will become future rocket scientists. Not bad at all.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrueLiberal View Post
    You are though. You're a walking stereotype of a mean racist Chicago cop who has had too many black addicts vomit in his car.
    Too many???

I would think ONE would be too many (no racist)
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Too many???

I would think ONE would be too many (no racist)
    I assume it is a regular thing in Chicago.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Then what's the problem?

What, do you want them to puke in your car or something? Give them a pass because they're black?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Then what's the problem?

What, do you want them to puke in your car or something? Give them a pass because they're black?
    Naw. I'm saying Dave is jaded and often projects his hatred of criminals onto an entire race of people. I got a friend who used to be a cop. He quit. He said "when you spend your entire day dealing with chit, eventually some of it sticks to you." He quit being a cop and went into teaching lol. He's much happier now.

Naw. I'm saying Dave is jaded and often projects his hatred of criminals onto an entire race of people. I got a friend who use dto be a cop. He quit. He said "when you spend your entire day dealing with chit, eventually some of it sticks to you." He quit being a cop and went into teaching lol. He's much happier now.
    That says more about the "shiit" they deal with than the cops themselves.

I know you thought you were owning Dave with the stereotype thing, but hard swing and a miss on this one..

- Jayarbie

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wincel, you also believe crack addicts are violent. You watch too much television.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Naw. I'm saying Dave is jaded and often projects his hatred of criminals onto an entire race of people. I got a friend who used to be a cop. He quit. He said "when you spend your entire day dealing with chit, eventually some of it sticks to you." He quit being a cop and went into teaching lol. He's much happier now.
    Not jaded, and it's a good thing your so called "friend," quit. He would have ended up getting hurt, or someone else hurt or worse.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao I have a friend who did the same and even told Dave about this 5 years ago. His reply was the overtime the overtime so I left it alone. He enjoys his cyclical mental state.
    My friend is a happy state house member and helping his community now.
    To each is own as granny used to say
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

That says more about the "shiit" they deal with than the cops themselves.

I know you thought you were owning Dave with the stereotype thing, but hard swing and a miss on this one..
    I support good cops bro. It's a sad world out there. Dave is another victim. Actually, his racism aside, I can tell Dave is a good cop. He was for body cams, for example. He just uses this forum to vent.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Lmao I have a friend who did the same and even told Dave about this 5 years ago. His reply was the overtime the overtime so I left it alone. He enjoys his cyclical mental state.
    Yep. It's a chit ass job and eats part of you. I respect the people who do it with integrity, but if you deal with scum every single day, eventually, even the most noble person will become a bit jaded and cynical.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep. It's a chit ass job and eats part of you. I respect the people who do it with integrity, but if you deal with scum every single day, eventually, even the most noble person will become a bit jaded and cynical.
    Well at lunch one day on bike patrol he asked us if he had changed and wanted his best friends to answer him honestly, so we did.
    Everybody is guilty unless proven otherwise
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Not jaded, and it's a good thing your so called "friend," quit. He would have ended up getting hurt, or someone else hurt or worse.
    You are jaded brah. And you're right. It is a good thing.

Your "friend" couldn't hack it, and it's good that he quit.

And it's not cynicism, it's called being realistic.

I support good cops bro. It's a sad world out there. Dave is another victim. Actually, his racism aside, I can tell Dave is a good cop. He was for body cams, for example. He just uses this forum to vent.
    Love body cams, if only I could download the footage to YouTube, you people would be shocked at what you see.

Your "friend" couldn't hack it, and it's good that he quit.

And it's not cynicism, it's called being realistic.
    Ahh interesting logic here, so no one needs a police psychologist after witnessing and being involved in horrific crime scenes like hammer murders and dismemberment. You are perfectly normal, 100 percent ,while laughing at the people that you serve on the job? Ok since you said it it must be true.

Lmao

Ahh interesting logic here, so no one needs a police psychologist after witnessing and being involved in horrific crime scenes like hammer murders and dismemberment. You are perfectly normal, 100 percent ,while laughing at the people that you serve on the job? Ok since you said it it must be true.

Lmao
    Never witnessed a hammer murder, or dismemberment. Is this what your "friend" supposedly witnessed?

And every cop/firefighter/paramedic/doctor, etc, has a weird, morbid sense of humor. It's perfectly normal.

Your "friend" should have told you this.

Never witnessed a hammer murder, or dismemberment. Is this what your "friend" supposedly witnessed?

And every cop/firefighter/paramedic/doctor, etc, has a weird, morbid sense of humor. It's perfectly normal.

Your "friend" should have told you this.
    I know several, DC, Alexandria VA, and Montgomery County MD.
    in b4 you can't know people.....

I know several, DC, Alexandria VA, and Montgomery County MD.
    in b4 you can't know people.....
    I'm sure you do Benny........

Is that one white mass shooter still alive? Or did the hardcore, Korean gang kill him in prison?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As an interesting aside, the kids in the UK performing the worst are working class white boys. The teachers push the girls and minorities, which results in them performing better.

At a guess, teachers in the US are too scared of being called racist to push the black kids, so it comes down to whether their parents push them or not.

Individuals can be motivated, but groups need to be pushed. If neither teachers or parents are pushing them, they fall behind.

The first step in solving a problem is identifying it. If a teacher in Illinois says "the black kids in my class are struggling the most, so I need to spend more time with them" I can see them getting fired.

It's far easier just to pass the black kids than rock the boat.

The UK has the problem that the teachers can't give extra attention to the working class white boys, as that would be seen as racist and sexist.

Immigrants (usually first and second gen) often do very well in school, as their parents tell them every day "study hard, become doctor". But if their parents aren't involved and their teachers are too scared to acknowledge that the kids are struggling, because the US is insanely race obsessed, then they are going to fall through the cracks.
    Last edited by DuracellBunny; 10-09-2022 at 12:32 PM.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    As an interesting aside, the kids in the UK performing the worst are working class white boys. The teachers push the girls and minorities, which results in them performing better.

At a guess, teachers in the US are too scared of being called racist to push the black kids, so it comes down to whether their parents push them or not.

Individuals can be motivated, but groups need to be pushed. If neither teachers or parents are pushing them, they fall behind.

The first step in solving a problem is identifying it. If a teacher in Illinois says "the black kids in my class are struggling the most, so I need to spend more time with them" I can see them getting fired.

It's far easier just to pass the black kids than rock the boat.

The UK has the problem that the teachers can't give extra attention to the working class white boys, as that would be seen as racist and sexist.

Immigrants (usually first and second gen) often do very well in school, as their parents tell them every day "study hard, become doctor". But if their parents aren't involved and their teachers are too scared to acknowledge that the kids are struggling, because the US is insanely race obsessed, then they are going to fall through the cracks.
    Education begins at home. It's a simple concept.

this

DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I grew up on welfare, in social housing. Even though my mother left school at 15, she made sure I could read before I started school. She saw her job as a parent was to make sure I had the best start, so I had flash cards at 2 or 3.

Every parent should be capable of doing this. In theory the school should be able to handle it, but in the real world, they can't. Even if they could, kids that are taught to read before they start school are always going to be at an advantage over those that aren't.

It's not about the parents having money, or an education, it's about them being involved.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I grew up on welfare, in social housing. Even though my mother left school at 15, she made sure I could read before I started school. She saw her job as a parent was to make sure I had the best start, so I had flash cards at 2 or 3.

Every parent should be capable of doing this. In theory the school should be able to handle it, but in the real world, they can't. Even if they could, kids that are taught to read before they start school are always going to be at an advantage over those that aren't.

It's not about the parents having money, or an education, it's about them being involved.
    So true brother...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Damn right!!

Your mom probably had stressful stuff happening that made her quit school, but it doesn't mean she's not smart, as I'm sure you know.

She did what you are supposed to do with your kids, help them live.

It's not the job of strangers to do it all.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

So explain to me why someone who can barely read, should be allowed to go to college.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many districts track "growth" and what this means is, you can have student who is reading at a 2nd grad level in 5th grade, but he showed half a years growth on his tests. Yay! He got better! Regardless of the fact that they shouldn't be in 5th grade reading so poorly.

Teacher for 7 years here. Left last May. It's all a ****ing joke and this country is ****ed.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Damn right!!

Your mom probably had stressful stuff happening that made her quit school, but it doesn't mean she's not smart, as I'm sure you know.

She did what you are supposed to do with your kids, help them live.

It's not the job of strangers to do it all.
    She had to get a job and help support her family. To this day she still reads more than anyone I've ever known.

Kids don't have to physically go to a library anymore, they can learn pretty much anything online. If their parents teach them how to read, along with basic arithmetic, kids can learn anything they want, no matter how bad their school is.

My daughter is fifteen months old and she is verbally far ahead of where she is supposed to be at that age, simply because my wife and I spend a lot of time talking to her. She will be reading a long time before she starts school.

She already has a place reserved at a very good private school, but we are her parents and it's our job to teach her to read.