Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone else watch Stefan Molyneux?

What did you think of him?

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kinda cool, kinda douchey. watch him occasionally but not too much since he got kicked off of youtube.

CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watched him before he got banned from everything.

Where can you even see him anymore?

Also he's VERY based, talks about race realism, IQ breakdown by gender, IQ breakdown by race, in-group preferences, etc which was entirely backed by data....every social scientist / scientist knows the truth about racial differences in IQ, but will NEVER talk about it since it's a career ender - hell, didn't a guy who won the Nobel prize for mapping the genome just get the prize stripped along with all his honorary titles because he said there is a clear correlation between race and IQ......some super old dude who's in his 90's as basically said "Well, before I die, I should tell the truth about this" right?

Anyway, Stephan is pretty based.....I think he's also one of the people who got all his episodes with Joe Rogan banned from Spotify .

That in itself tells you he tells the truth, they haven't been able to blackmail him, and he's not controlled opposition....so they ban him.
    Pureblood Crew
    6'2 Master Race Crew
    Silicon Valley Tech Crew
    Only White Brah in Tech Crew
    Investing Crew
    Real Estate Crew
    Cigar Lover Crew
    Dress Well Crew
    Libertarian on some things, but Mostly Right Wing Crew

Nonsense916 is a nice dude, but he's a fraud, we need to keep the MISC honest. Sorry brah.

RIP
    Kevin Samuels
    Zyzz

aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as a right leaner/populist. Hes a bit too far right

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CulturalDecay View Post

Also he's VERY based, talks about race realism, IQ breakdown by gender, IQ breakdown by race, in-group preferences, etc which was entirely backed by data....every social scientist / scientist knows the truth about racial differences in IQ, but will NEVER talk about it since it's a career ender - hell, didn't a guy who won the Nobel prize for mapping the genome just get the prize stripped along with all his honorary titles because he said there is a clear correlation between race and IQ......some super old dude who's in his 90's as basically said "Well, before I die, I should tell the truth about this" right?

Anyway, Stephan is pretty based.....I think he's also one of the people who got all his episodes with Joe Rogan banned from Spotify .

That in itself tells you he tells the truth, they haven't been able to blackmail him, and he's not controlled opposition....so they ban him.
    his main channel is on bitchute now. a whole ago he stopped posting for a few months but recently came back. seems he doesnt do too many videos these days, no mini documentaries or presentations like he use to from what I can see. looks like the cancelling took the wind out of his sails

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He came off as one of the cringe skeptics that were super popular a decade ago. I guess he's still going so there must be more to him than being an edgy skeptic.

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CulturalDecay View Post

Yeah, I remember that.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    as a right leaner/populist. Hes a bit too far right
    He's a libertarian, that isn't "far right".
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*