Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    KFC was really pretty good until the Colonial died, now it's really greasy and 20% of what you get in a bucket can't be matched on an anatomical chart of a chicken. Lots of things can taste like chicken so not sure what that 20% is.
    Was at the Colonels grave last weekend.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I had Kentucky Fried Chicken once in 1972, just before my life changed, but I've never had a Big Mac.

Dave Thomas founder of Wendy’s worked with Sanders making the chicken, coukda been in the 70s.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    You're right on all counts, but I would venture a guess that the biggest population of AR-15 owners falls under veterans specifically because it's the weapons platform we are most comfortable with. And these are the people the government wants to take them from.
    I wrote about that, mentioning that in my mind the reform should limit firearms as follows (like what they have in Israel): 1. If you did not serve in the military, can’t get a firearm until 27 (for example), if you served, can get it earlier. Mental health checks should be in place and there should be cross-checks. Put the potential gun orders through the same process I watched my daughter go when she enlisted! We got to do something and the first place to start is to admit we have a gun problem, which many refuse to do. So we are stuck in this loop

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    "would not take arms against their gubmint".....YET.

"Support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Many active and vets take this $hit seriously. This is why gubmint don't like vets. This is why vets - particularly White Christian Conservative Vets - are called 'domestic terrace' by our own gubmint. Many vets don't trust gubmint, so they call us 'domestic terrace.'

Something to think about. Why do you think military recruiting is heavy at football games and NASCAR? It's because many conservatives attend these events, and conservatives make a large part of the military. Although the officer corps, particularly West Point, has gone full commie woke. The oligarchs know that leftists are mentally and physically weak to join, so they know how to target the right demographics, only to use them to fight illegal wars for oil and the maintenance of the petrodollar hegemony.

I pray for the safety of all Active Duty members. I pray for your daughter. No doubt she is a fine American Patriot. But she is serving a a bunch of evil politicians. Maybe someday she will see what many 'domestic terrace' vets have come to realize.
    Military recruitment is heavy in many other areas too. They come to my daughters high school all the time, for example. I am proud of my daughter, I had plans for her and college tuition saved up, she could have been comfortable af right now, you know? She wanted to join for a while, but I was hesitant I guess, as soon as she turned 18, she enlisted. Anyway, it was her choice.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    I wrote about that, mentioning that in my mind the reform should limit firearms as follows (like what they have in Israel): 1. If you did not serve in the military, can’t get a firearm until 27 (for example), if you served, can get it earlier. Mental health checks should be in place and there should be cross-checks. Put the potential gun orders through the same process I watched my daughter go when she enlisted! We got to do something and the first place to start is to admit we have a gun problem, which many refuse to do. So we are stuck in this loop
    Those things are all well and good however it would just make the underground market thrive.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Those things are all well and good however it would just make the underground market thrive.
    Private dealers ARE underground market for real! Daniel Defense (online retailer where Texas shooter got his weapons) is an online retailer that offers CREDIT to buy the damn thing. C-R-E-D-I-T. Like 4 payments or something like that. If you go on their site now, they have this huge thoughts and prayers message. But I checked them out last week and it took like few minutes to put few AR's in my card. I read this last week, it took these guys few clicks to obtain the chit:

https://qz.com/2170207/we-ordered-th...ow-easy-it-is/

Daniel Defense, which was founded by a garage-door business owner in 2000, touts that most of the parts in its guns are made in-house. It’s one of the US’s largest privately owned gun manufacturers, according to Forbes. Under Texas law, buyers of rifles have to be 18 or older and have no felonies or domestic violence convictions, and the federal government requires a background check. We didn’t get any notices or warnings about that during the checkout process. (Elsewhere on its site, Daniel Defense promises it is “100% compliant, 100% of the time.”)

Texas Gun Experience, the local dealer we selected for pickup, tells shoppers to be ready to show ID and complete a three-page form for the background check, which is done on the spot via an FBI database accessible from the gun shop.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Private dealers ARE underground market for real! Daniel Defense (online retailer where Texas shooter got his weapons) is an online retailer that offers CREDIT to buy the damn thing. C-R-E-D-I-T. Like 4 payments or something like that. If you go on their site now, they have this huge thoughts and prayers message. But I checked them out last week and it took like few minutes to put few AR's in my card. I read this last week, it took these guys few clicks to obtain the chit:

Daniel Defense, which was founded by a garage-door business owner in 2000, touts that most of the parts in its guns are made in-house. It’s one of the US’s largest privately owned gun manufacturers, according to Forbes. Under Texas law, buyers of rifles have to be 18 or older and have no felonies or domestic violence convictions, and the federal government requires a background check. We didn’t get any notices or warnings about that during the checkout process. (Elsewhere on its site, Daniel Defense promises it is “100% compliant, 100% of the time.”)

Texas Gun Experience, the local dealer we selected for pickup, tells shoppers to be ready to show ID and complete a three-page form for the background check, which is done on the spot via an FBI database accessible from the gun shop.
    lol, that is not even close to the underground market.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

lol, that is not even close to the underground market.
    Have you ever bought anything on dark web? They don’t take credit lol

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wrote about that, mentioning that in my mind the reform should limit firearms as follows (like what they have in Israel): 1. If you did not serve in the military, can’t get a firearm until 27 (for example), if you served, can get it earlier.
    Courts have generally found age restrictions on rights are unconstitutional. Judge Lee's concurrence in the below case in California.

"As the majority opinion capably points out, only 0.25% of young adults commit violent crimes. So California limits the rights of 99.75% of young adults based on the bad acts of an incredibly small sliver of the young….
    https://reason.com/volokh/2022/05/11/8184844/

Whether you like it or not having a gun in the United States is a fundamental right, so if the 26th Amendment says that voting rights vest at age 18, it follows that the other fundamental rights should at latest vest there.

Mental health checks should be in place and there should be cross-checks. Put the potential gun orders through the same process I watched my daughter go when she enlisted! We got to do something and the first place to start is to admit we have a gun problem, which many refuse to do. So we are stuck in this loop

Each of the recent mass shooters passed a background check to purchase their firearm. Background checks functionally do a better job of disarming racial minorities who are over-policed than it does stopping potential mass shooters.

We have universal background checks for all legal sales through stores; private party sales is a patchwork by state but enforcement is functionally impossible without a gun registry which is so politically toxic it could spark more violence than it would prevent.

My complete lack of faith in law enforcement to actually effectively use these laws for anything besides targeting racial & political minorities is a huge part of what’s created by hopelessness on this subject.

The Buffalo shooter was contacted for threatening a mass shooting and referred for a psych evaluation but no red flag was placed on him to prevent his firearm purchase. The Uvalde shooter was arrested as a juvenile for threatening to shoot up a school but his record was sealed allowing him to buy a gun. The Sutherland Springs shooter should have been barred from owning a firearm due to his conviction in military court for animal abuse but it wasn’t shared with civilian LEO.

And beyond that most of the red flags that mark these shooters (animal abuse, domestic violence) go unreported or are ignored by law enforcement thus making a red flag law impotent in many cases.

Without police reform & a pivot away from the over-criminalization of minorities the end result feels like a bunch more black & brown folks getting put in prison for violating firearms laws while mass shooters are still able to amass arsenals for violent use against their fellow citizens.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Was at the Colonels grave last weekend.
    pics or it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Background checks functionally do a better job of disarming racial minorities who are over-policed than it does stopping potential mass shooters.
    Racial Minorities is a pretty loaded term, in a lot of inner cities whites would be the minority.

Guns are available to anyone with enough cash.

Let's not forget the sad story of Philando Castile, licensed gun owner, shot 5 times for being black and telling police he had a legally owned handgun.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think Tommy is referencing the trade of stolen guns. In my city I have seen incidents where guns got in the hands of people who couldn't own them because they either stole them, or traded drugs for them.

We had 108 around our area a few years ago, and when they tracked the statistics the average suspect was 18 to mid 20s, 1-5 prior arrests on record, prior drug and/or weapons arrests (meaning they likely could not own a firearm legally), and was or previously was on probation/parole. So the average shooter was basically a dude who had no chance of owning a legal gun.

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    I think Tommy is referencing the trade of stolen guns. In my city I have seen incidents where guns got in the hands of people who couldn't own them because they either stole them, or traded drugs for them.

We had 108 around our area a few years ago, and when they tracked the statistics the average suspect was 18 to mid 20s, 1-5 prior arrests on record, prior drug and/or weapons arrests (meaning they likely could not own a firearm legally), and was or previously was on probation/parole. So the average shooter was basically a dude who had no chance of owning a legal gun.
    lol I can make a call and have an AK 47 in 15 minutes. No questions and no paperwork…so tell me how your gun laws work again ?

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don’t know why you don’t think that it’s easy for a whacko to patiently wait 27 years and be a model citizen to legally obtain a firearm and shoot up a building. Those types of people good at hiding and fooling people.

Also you keep forgetting that a man 6’5” tall can kill a chitload of people with a knife/sword type weapon.

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    TLDW.
    Bullet points?

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    TLDW.
    Bullet points?
    Celebrity, father of three, Pro-2A, son of a teacher, and Uvalde native urged lawmakers to pass several measures, including requiring background checks on all gun purchases, raising the legal age to buy assault rifles from 18 to 21 and instituting national waiting periods for them, as well as implementing a national red flag system.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Celebrity, father of three, Pro-2A, son of a teacher, and Uvalde native urged lawmakers to pass several measures, including requiring background checks on all gun purchases, raising the legal age to buy assault rifles from 18 to 21 and instituting national waiting periods for them, as well as implementing a national red flag system.
    I agree with all of it however the red flag law could have serious flaws. I believe he was for AR bans a few years ago

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I agree with all of it however the red flag law could have serious flaws. I believe he was for AR bans a few years ago
    Honestly they all have flaws. We already have background checks on any sales that aren’t private; adding checks to private sales would most likely require a registry which ain’t going to happen. Waiting periods and age restrictions on fundamental rights are going to face some serious court challenges and probably won’t stand. Of course politicians know this and don’t care because there's more money in pretending to try to do something than actually doing something.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TLDW.
    Bullet points?
    Yes it is all about guns and bullets with points.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ound-guns.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Yes it is all about guns and bullets with points.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ound-guns.html
    lol I’m sure. Another film star that has an opinion that matters. Hoping that it’s a common sense opinion…

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

lol I’m sure. Another film star that has an opinion that matters. Hoping that it’s a common sense opinion…
    He should have chosen another platform besides the White House, he’s being used as a tool for Gubmit and it’s unfortunate, of course my thoughts will be looked at as unfortunate.

Here we have an example of the true Illuminati that is used to influence. People are going to be heart felt and look to reduce thier freedom in the name of security.

I mentioned Illuminati in another thread.

I
    Am
    Grad Student of NG University.

Alternatively, he was born and lived there as he stated, and he cares.

Alternatively, he was born and lived there as he stated, and he cares.
    Of course he cares......

Most of us aren’t stupid.

He mentioned a bunch of laws and red flag stuff and AR-15 as the culprit, he never mentioned a country that has a gangsta thug life culture...........

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Of course he cares......

He mentioned a bunch of laws and red flag stuff and AR-15 as the culprit, he never mentioned a country that has a gangsta thug life culture...........
    Red flag law and kiss all your guns goodbye. My leftist wife wanted to move because the new neighbor had an Oath Keepers sticker on his truck. She said "I KNOW they have guns". She would have turned them in in a second as a Right Wing radical that is out to kill her and all the rest of the natives. LOL nicest people you've ever met...

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

This is not directed at you at all

I don`t give a rats azz what Matthew M says, or any other celeb for that fact, they live in a different World and good for them, I don`t want them or anyone else determining or having an influence on MY Unalienable rights, they are mine, they were not conferred by the Gov`t, they and others Don`t get a choice in my rights, and I detest these self righteous people who lump in civil sane People, who have and more than likely will never harm anyone with any weapons, to equate us, lump the general pop in with these madmmen possesed of an evil I can`t fathom, is in itself crazy & condeming, these vile psychos, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW SQUAT when it comes to laws, no matter how numerous & restrictive they become, and when is it going to get through their thick narcissitic skulls, NO ONE CAN LEGISLATE EVIL

My Rights don`t become diminished or stripped away because of insane people, the entire premise of the 2nd amendment is to have, Civil sane People, have the ability and RIGHT to protect themselves and their families and communites from Evil intnet when and if necessary, no matter how big or small the threat is, but defintely not to rely on anyone else.

I understand his outrage on this horrific tragedy, I pray for the Familes of what this sick POS did in this unspeakable act, I`d also like to know how Mr McConnaughey, or these other Miscreants feel about the 276 Americans Per Day, who last year died from Overdoses a great many from ********, From Communist China via the Open Border & what they`re willing to do about an issue that can absolutely be addressed without stipping civil liberies

NONE of these in the spotlight and Temporary Power will EVER legislate Evil
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Red flag law and kiss all your guns goodbye. My leftist wife wanted to move because the new neighbor had an Oath Keepers sticker on his truck. She said "I KNOW they have guns". She would have turned them in in a second as a Right Wing radical that is out to kill her and all the rest of the natives. LOL nicest people you've ever met...
    He mentioned what gubmit wanted him too, Biden/Harris don’t care about thug life culture, if he mentioned that, he’d be a rascist.

The thug life culture is all included in the many root causes of this however that’s not the narrative the current folks in WH want to air out.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A 10-year-old Florida girl was arrested after police say she fatally shot a woman arguing with her mom

The child was with her mother at the time of the argument, according to the arrest report, which cited witnesses.

The mother allegedly initiated a physical altercation by punching Rodgers, who retaliated by punching her back, the arrest report says, citing Rodgers' boyfriend as one witness.

The boyfriend told authorities he attempted to break up the fight, but the victim tried to "re-engage" with the mother, according to the report. He then allegedly saw the child holding a black firearm before firing "one to two shots" at Rodgers, an arrest report shows. The child then allegedly yelled "she shouldn't have hit my momma," the boyfriend told police.

Rodgers was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center where she later died, according to police spokesperson Heidi Rodriguez.

The girl's mother was taken into custody and the child was placed in the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families, police said.

CNN has reached out to the attorney for the child's mother, but has not received a response. CNN has not been able to obtain attorney information for the child involved.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Of course he cares......

Shouldn't he stay on topic, Uvalde, or should he go off on a tangent( urban warfare) which isn't what he is an expert on(Texas)?

^^^^ This is well worth a listen

Last edited by mtpockets; 06-08-2022 at 12:36 PM.