Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Recommend me some *good tasting* hot sauces

Alright so over the last five years I've been increasing my tolerance and enjoyment of hot/spicy foods, and have recently moved into the world of hot sauce exploration.

Currently my two best sauces in my collection (which only includes four sauces) are:

Dave's Scorpion Sauce

and

O'Brothers Habanero

(Sorry for long pic)

I'm looking for more recommendations of good tasting hot sauces. They can be very hot, or not so hot. The point is that they taste good, so don't just recommend "the world's hottest hot sauce" just because it is hot - I'm looking for delicious flavor, whether it is 10k Scoville or 1mil+ Scoville.

Let me know what you've got.

Reps to first 2 good suggestions.
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Texas Pete is solid
    Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    El Yucateco anything
    RIP Based Kevin Samuels

London Brah

Computer Science / IT Master Race

BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been down this road before

Spiciest food I ever had was Indian food

I asked the guy at the counter if he could make the tikka masala very spicy

He just gave me this grin and I'm pretty sure he put garam masala in it

It was delicious bro, I was sweating, cleared out my sinuses

They put actual mace in their spices and chit it's insane

Would recommend / 10

Garam masala bro
    Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is relevant to my interest. Although I can’t hang with the extra hot stuff like some people can. Some of y’all’s mouths are just built different lol.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/iSdlm8b.jp/img]
    Ehhhhh... I *do* get mango habanero when I go to BWW, but honestly it's so sweet that I wouldn't want it at home because I'd only really use it on like 2 things and it would sit the rest of the time...

Originally Posted by BeanGainClovis View Post
    Texas Pete is solid
    Hmmmm... I can't find what type of pepper(s) goes in it. Any idea (both the original and 'hotter' variant)?

Originally Posted by JeffPesos View Post
    El Yucateco anything
    Looks decent, with multiple options. If I wanted one that was "good on everything" which would you suggest? I'm leaning towards the Green, the XXXtra hot, or the Caribbean Habanero... (Also you get first rep of the thread)
    MISC Haxball Crew

Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    This is relevant to my interest. Although I can’t hang with the extra hot stuff like some people can. Some of y’all’s mouths are just built different lol.
    built

different
    Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as commercial ones that are easy to find anywhere, I like this one

Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Robmnrd View Post
    Looks decent, with multiple options. If I wanted one that was "good on everything" which would you suggest? I'm leaning towards the Green, the XXXtra hot, or the Caribbean Habanero... (Also you get first rep of the thread)
    Go with green, though they’re all good.

Would recommend / 10

Garam masala bro
    No joke, Indian food and Thai food (if you get authentic stuff of either one, in the hot/hotter/hottest/homeland variants) are absolutely absurd. It's so different from other hot/spicy foods.

Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    I've found that diluting hot sauces into mayo (for things like sandwiches or spreads) is a great way to find the ones you enjoy flavor-wise, before committing to using them plain. I love making spicy mayo from the two I mentioned and using it on sandwiches - it makes "spicy" mayos from normal restaurants seem like literally nothing lol.

built

different
    We're Freaks
    MISC Haxball Crew

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I've tried pretty much all the Yucateco variants and Caribbean is my preference. I occasionally eat a little spoon of it on its own, it's just that good

JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Xxx will rip your face off but the flavor is good despite the heat. Green is good for versatility. Ive used it on a lot of foods and the flavor is great..it still has some good heat as well…def hotter than your standard franks red and tabasco. Havent had carribean but i hear great things. The company as a whole is great and their sauces are fantastic.

For a heat tolerance comparison, i enjoy testing the limits. Love super spicy wings, ghost/scorpion pepper stuff but cant do it regularly. I think tabasco is the perfect hot sauce tbh. However i wish it were spicier and thats where all the el yucateco sauces come in
    RIP Based Kevin Samuels

London Brah

Computer Science / IT Master Race

Damn, Yucateco is getting some serious love in this thread.

I'm gonna order some today (srs).
    MISC Haxball Crew

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Secret Aardvark

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JeffPesos View Post
    El Yucateco anything
    This.

Haven't found a better habanero sauce. I want to try Marie Sharpe.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Would recommend / 10

Garam masala bro
    Bro what? Mace is the outer shell of a nutmeg lmao