LadiiFlashh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Losing Fat, Gaining Muscle

Hey people!

I'm ready to make a move and begin working out again. Last time I checked my body fat, it was 34% and that's not okay. What can I do to lose the fat and start building muscle while working on achieving a hourglass shape?

Thanks in advance!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post a pic of yourself. There's a good chance you need to concentrate on fatloss exclusively right now and strive to maintain the muscle mass you currently have.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat in a small to medium deficit (10-20% calories below maintenance), lift weights using a solid lifting program, and get about .8 grams of protein per pound of your bodyweight goal. That will help you retain what muscle you have while leaning out.

I posted a picture of myself but I don't know how to rotate it

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I stand by my advice. A solid lifting program and slight caloric deficit and you'll be on your way.

Originally Posted by VodooMiskck View Post
    It’s not okay because something can do something about the abuses of power? That’s the way the DoD said it had tj be you really don’t know much you don’t see on the phone do you?

It’s only not happened cuz

Anyway the other thing that you e wanting the hour glass shape like the models? Don’t worry about e it’s not something you need to feel self conscious about. The only thing that matters to me about the gym is being able to gym with you and gear ourselves up for great shower sex or the like afterwards. Your good like you are, or change it to something you like more. Either way don’t make it to be the end all be all of everything. Did you get any insight of how insanely dope the life I made for you will be? There will be things of greater importance and you needn’t feel self conscious about it.

Growing up without a father? Not somethjbg I may be able to do something about. At least beyond seeing your real dad at a tennis court jail and then having a step dad. You know there is so much suspicion around your family, so much who don’t like it anyways and so many suggests to no e?

But this isn’t just me being mad about certain things, though it certainly didn’t help much ex h the. There are different venues of things that matter and Ben is gone.

So anyways this boils down to how bad your family wants you to be a bear. I may be frustrated about some demeaning behavior but this isn’t the reason here and that’s not what I’d prefer for you. It’s just reality

This is why I was asked tj give you up nearly on the regular for the past 8 months only gave it up temp cuz of?

Why do you think LockheedMartin443 was chosen and not?

Things matter we’re pretending like don’t and you may not be clued in.

How do we handle?

Let’s ugh show me
    What the hell are you talking about?

Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100) Thuty is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile this is the best video on how to lose

[this is the best video on how to lose weight at home

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LadiiFlashh View Post
    I posted a picture of myself but I don't know how to rotate it
    You need to concentrate on fatloss and muscle maintenance. Attempt to add muscle once you've leaned out some.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I keep hearing about a calorie deficit and how it can help with fat loss. What foods do I need to eat? Is there a certain app I can use to keep track? I'm so new to this.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LadiiFlashh View Post
    I keep hearing about a calorie deficit and how it can help with fat loss. What foods do I need to eat? Is there a certain app I can use to keep track? I'm so new to this.
    Read this:

Calculating Calories and Macros - How To