Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Quick note for my fellow miscers. So, I was reading all about Craniometric data...

So, yesterday I was reading all about Craniometry (measurement of the human cranium) as part of my journey into certain topics.

Anyway, one of the fathers of modern anthropology, Samuel George Morton (a Christian), collected hundreds of human skulls from all over the world. Morton claimed that he could judge the intellectual capacity of a race by the skull size. A large skull meant a large brain and high intellectual capacity, and a small skull indicated a small brain and decreased intellectual capacity.

Based on craniometry data,
    Morton claimed in Crania Americana (published 1839, https://collections.nlm.nih.gov/cata...d-60411930R-bk )
    that the Caucasians had the biggest brains, averaging 87 cubic inches, Indians were in the middle with an average of 82 cubic inches and Negroes had the smallest brains with an average of 78 cubic inches.

Morton's work was accepted for a long time.... until..... someone by the name of Stephen Jay Gould, a paleontologist from New York, wrote "The Mismeasure of Man", published in 1981.

Gould claimed Morton was a racist. Gould claimed "Samuel Morton had fudged data and "overpacked" the skulls with filler in order to justify his preconceived notions on racial differences" .............

So, Morton took a hit as being racist for a while, and science went politically correct as part of the effort to push the "We are all equal" angle.

So, from 1981, to 2011. Morton is a racist. We're all equal.

But in 2011....

quote:

In 2011, physical anthropologists at the University of Pennsylvania, which owns Morton's collection, published a study that concluded that almost every detail of Gould's analysis was wrong and that "Morton did not manipulate his data to support his preconceptions, contra Gould." They identified and remeasured half of the skulls used in Morton's reports, finding that in only 2% of cases did Morton's measurements differ significantly from their own and that these errors either were random or gave a larger than accurate volume to African skulls, the reverse of the bias that Gould imputed to Morton.

So, not only was Morton not a racist, he actually tried to help African skulls by giving them the benefit of the doubt in his measurements and a few times, recording it as BIGGER than they were.

So... I said to myself... what kind of man is Gould, to be so obviously wrong.... that he had to know he was wrong. This was not a scientific push, but an ideological push to discredit Morton. I have a hunch... so I went to look up who Stephen Jay Gould is.... and...

https://i.ibb.co/n8wPmFH/lpl1.jpg

Yep.

So this makes me wonder... how long has this been going on. Where people of a certain tribe go out of their way to intentionally discredit older scientists, to push their ideology, even if they have no scientific backing...? Because he was successful for a while, it took decades for someone to correct him, but the damage was done already...
    Last edited by CalmWind; 11-10-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I knew what the body of your post would say based on the thread title lol.

I'm Black, your brain is likely larger than mine, according to Morton, yet I'm smarter than you lol.

For example, though Samuel George Morton is listed as a Christian by religion, he is likely genetically jewish. There are many genetic jews who claim to be Christians or some other religion. Morton is a name generally denoting a place but it was a common surname among jewish immigrants, Morty is also a popular first name among genetic jews.

I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *78 cubic inches crew*
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    I knew what the body of your post would say based on the thread title lol.

I'm Black, your brain is likely larger than mine, according to Morton, yet I'm smarter than you lol.

For example, though Samuel George Morton is listed as a Christian by religion, he is likely genetically jewish. There are many genetic jews who claim to be Christians or some other religion. Morton is a name generally denoting a place but it was a common surname among jewish immigrants, Morty is also a popular first name among genetic jews.
    You're claiming he is likely Jewish solely based on a surname that originates in England and Scotland? Given that he was born in 1799 in Philadelphia to a Quaker family and this is his portrait, I'm going to go ahead and guess that he is most likely of English descent. If you were trying to prove you are smarter than OP, you are off to a bad start.

Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    You're claiming he is likely Jewish solely based on a surname that originates in England and Scotland? Given that he was born in 1799 in Philadelphia to a Quaker family and this is his portrait, I'm going to go ahead and guess that he is most likely of English descent. If you were trying to prove you are smarter than OP, you are off to a bad start.

Pretty sure his genetics didn't start in 1799 lol.

Your are proving to be just as dumb as calm wind now.

I said Samuel George Morton was likely genetically jewish.

like·ly
    /ˈlīklē/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: likely; comparative adjective: likelier; superlative adjective: likeliest

1. such as well might happen or be true; probable.
    "it was likely that he would make a televised statement"

2. apparently suitable; promising.
    "a likely-looking spot"

adverb
    adverb: likely

probably.
    "we will most likely go to a bar"

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

People should really stop claiming to be smarter than one another here.

It comes off incelish and geeky.

When I was growing up these were the kids that were usually picked on. Why? Because they were typically outcast and boring.

Nobody cares if you’re smarter. Claiming to be smart is a giant cope, because most likely you didn’t get to experience a normal life growing up - most likely don’t know what it was like to have a social life and get pussy.

Wincel is the is the epitome of what I’m talking about.

Everybody that posts here is probably somewhere in the middle of the bell curve.

If you aren’t. Post your Mensa score lol.

Until then suck a big fat cawk.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

If God presented me with a choice to raise the collective IQ of all people or to raise my own above all others, I would choose the former.

I mostly play the "your dumb, I'm smart game" because many posters here think they are inherently smarter than Black people lol.

You fired the shots but I'm the recoil lol.

Pretty sure his genetics didn't start in 1799 lol.

Your are proving to be just as dumb as calm wind now.

I said Samuel George Morton was likely genetically jewish.

like·ly
    /ˈlīklē/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: likely; comparative adjective: likelier; superlative adjective: likeliest

1. such as well might happen or be true; probable.
    "it was likely that he would make a televised statement"

2. apparently suitable; promising.
    "a likely-looking spot"

adverb
    adverb: likely

probably.
    "we will most likely go to a bar"
    You have shown ZERO evidence to support your assertion other saying some Jews have anglicized their names to Morton, most during migration in the early 20th century. You're not helping our cause man, making the OP's case.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If God presented me with a choice to raise the collective IQ of all people or to raise my own above all others, I would choose the former.

I mostly play the "your dumb, I'm smart game" because many posters here think they are inherently smarter than Black people lol.

You fire the shots but I'm the recoil lol.
    I get it. Nobody wants to be looked down on for things they have no control over.

Intelligence is a talent you’re born with. You don’t earn it or work for it. It’s no different than any other talent.

I’ve watched a million documentaries about the unabomber. He was legit plowing through math books on his own time at the age of seven.

That’s just weird and not normal, but it just shows that’s what he was born to do. It wasn’t something he worked towards. He already had it.

I personally don’t really give a fuk about who’s smarter. Will and perseverance are way more important trait then intelligence.

Plus, IQ is an outdated metric of intelligence. Intelligence is too broad of a phenomenon to be measured the way we do it. There are different types of intelligence, and the way it’s currently tested for is too narrow.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    You have shown ZERO evidence to support your assertion other saying some Jews have anglicized their names to Morton, most during migration in the early 20th century. You're not helping our cause man, making the OP's case.
    I presented sparse evidence sure but I didn't present zero, I'm not asking you to be intelligent but you could at least be honest.

I presented sparse evidence sure but I didn't present zero, I'm not asking you to be intelligent but you could at least be honest.

If it's sparse, than your assertion that it is "likely" would be incorrect.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

I think you make a valid point. I think a lot of people have no clue about European history, and Jewish migration.

People don’t understand that Jews were constantly being kicked out of all the countries in Europe, because of whatever reasons, and always looking for another home.

They also don’t understand crypto Judaism. The Jews had to hide their ancestry, because of the negative implications it had.

England was considered by Jews during the medieval times as a new Israel.

Your theory isn’t far fetched.

**Summer Walker Crew**

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can out drink any of ya!

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Uhh.

So.. do I actually have to point this out to Abzu?

Whether or not Morton's genetic lineage is questioned (on no grounds other than his own suspicion, surname's are not enough)...

that your rambling is largely irrelevant, because my point was that Gould, a Jew, was dishonestly discrediting work (regardless of source) that showed differences among the races. That Gould was one Jewish arrow, among many Jewish arrows, in the overall ideological push to undermine the scientific community, in the 20th and 21st centuries? To claim that all humans are the same?

no? I have to point it out?

I mean, their ideological push worked well. For example, in sports, you can't even mention "fast twitch muscle fibers" without hearing the word racist thrown at you.

The point of this thread, is to expose a certain tribe's efforts in their quest to undermine the scientific community.

They want to pretend the different phenotypic expressions among the races have no meaning. Clearly this is wrong, but science, as a whole, has been taken hostage and is currently handcuffed and gagged by dishonest ideologues.

I thought this Stephen Jay Gould example was a pretty glaring example of that underhanded effort.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 11-10-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can't wait until the OP concludes numerology and astrology are viable scientific methods.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    People should really stop claiming to be smarter than one another here.

It comes off incelish and geeky.

When I was growing up these were the kids that were usually picked on. Why? Because they were typically outcast and boring.

Nobody cares if you’re smarter. Claiming to be smart is a giant cope, because most likely you didn’t get to experience a normal life growing up - most likely don’t know what it was like to have a social life and get pussy.

Wincel is the is the epitome of what I’m talking about.

Everybody that posts here is probably somewhere in the middle of the bell curve.

If you aren’t. Post your Mensa score lol.

Until then suck a big fat cawk.
    Yep.

It's usually those with inferiority complexes that start belittling the poster, instead of dismantling the post they deem to be stupid. Genuinely curious intellectuals don't take these roads.

Even worse, something I have been exposed to during my stay here on the misc, are the atheists who immediately claim for themselves thrones of superiority over anyone who professes religious belief.

However, I did want to make one comment about intelligence. Science has shown that larger brains do in fact correlate to higher intelligence. Probably because larger cortical brain volume correlates to more neurons, access to more computational power.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So is Tito Ortiz the smartest man on earth?

Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

Easily the biggest genius on earth
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Even if 100% true, no scientist today would dare come out and suggest African brains are smaller than Caucasians. Look at what happened to Dr. James Watson, (geneticist who co-discovered DNA). He made very mild comments suggesting genetic differences and caught heat from the entire world and had to resign his position from wherever he was working at the time

Originally Posted by AlfBundy View Post
    Even if 100% true, no scientist today would dare come out and suggest African brains are smaller than Caucasians. Look at what happened to Dr. James Watson, (geneticist who co-discovered DNA). He made very mild comments suggesting genetic differences and caught heat from the entire world and had to resign his position from wherever he was working at the time
    Precisely.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    So is Tito Ortiz the smartest man on earth?

No, Kid Cudi is;

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    I can out drink any of ya!
    I’d give you a good run . A few weekends back I started drinking a 24 pack of beer at 5:30 pm, and ran out of beer at 9:30 am.
    Got a taxi and bought a 26 of gibsons finest and a 15 pack of Bud . Got half way threw the bottle and drank another 5 beer , and crashed at 1:30 pm
    Make Misc great again

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    big head big brilliant brain bitches

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    I can't wait until the OP concludes numerology and astrology are viable scientific methods.
    We need to study OP's cranium.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A 2014 review of the paper by University of Pennsylvania philosophy professor Michael Weisberg, tended to support Gould's original accusations, concluding that "there is prima facie evidence of a racial bias in Morton's measurements". Weisberg concludes that although Gould did commit mistakes in his own treatment, Morton's work "remains a cautionary example of racial bias in the science of human differences".

Research based on the discovery of some of Morton's original data by University of Pennsylvania anthropology doctoral student Paul Wolff Mitchell in 2018 argues that Morton was nevertheless guilty of bias, though not in data collection. Mitchell argues that Morton's interpretation of his data was arbitrary and tendentious; he investigated averages and ignored variations in skull size so large that there was significant overlap. A contemporary of Morton, Friedrich Tiedemann, had collected almost identical skull data and drawn conclusions opposite to Morton's on the basis of this overlap, arguing strongly against any conception of a racial hierarchy.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    A 2014 review of the paper by University of Pennsylvania philosophy professor Michael Weisberg, tended to support Gould's original accusations, concluding that "there is prima facie evidence of a racial bias in Morton's measurements". Weisberg concludes that although Gould did commit mistakes in his own treatment, Morton's work "remains a cautionary example of racial bias in the science of human differences".

Research based on the discovery of some of Morton's original data by University of Pennsylvania anthropology doctoral student Paul Wolff Mitchell in 2018 argues that Morton was nevertheless guilty of bias, though not in data collection. Mitchell argues that Morton's interpretation of his data was arbitrary and tendentious; he investigated averages and ignored variations in skull size so large that there was significant overlap. A contemporary of Morton, Friedrich Tiedemann, had collected almost identical skull data and drawn conclusions opposite to Morton's on the basis of this overlap, arguing strongly against any conception of a racial hierarchy.
    sorry brah, study invalid
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel sorry for OP, tbh. What a tortured soul.
    And a dick.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So let’s say a certain race has on average smaller brains and are less intelligent - let’s assume that’s true. Why would that even matter and how would that change the way you interact with the world?

If somebody ****ed around with data that’s messed up, but what benefit would that knowledge provide?

If certain races are less intelligent, what do we do?

Give them extra consideration when they apply for college or something?

Oh wait.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    So let’s say a certain race has on average smaller brains and are less intelligent - let’s assume that’s true. Why would that even matter and how would that change the way you interact with the world?

If somebody ****ed around with data that’s messed up, but what benefit would that knowledge provide?

If certain races are less intelligent, what do we do?

Give them extra consideration when they apply for college or something?

Oh wait.
    I’ve thought this, but from a different perspective.

If free will indeed does not exist, and everything is determined, what responsibility do the well off have to those in less fortunate circumstances?

**Summer Walker Crew**

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    I’ve thought this, but from a different perspective.

If free will indeed does not exist, and everything is determined, what responsibility do the well off have to those in less fortunate circumstances?
    IMHO free will does not exist, but the factors that go into how our will is determined are so complex that we are better off if we believe we have free will.

I almost mentioned free will in my first post. Idk what it was but it’s something like, ok, you “know” this, but what good will it do you? Does it give you a better result than if you follow what you “know”? Interesting to see you bring it up.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"