Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just went to USA for Disneyland and Los Angeles.... thoughts

Went to Cali and LA / Anaheim area for the first time from a neighboring country. Ate at local restaurants and why the **** is your tipping system so weird? You have pay the regular amount and sign off the tip and signature?? I do not get the reason. In Canada, we just choose what the tip amount would be on the credit card machine and pay it at the same time. Why does the restaurant enter the tip manually? Cant they scam the customers by charging them extra when they leave??

Why are half the people in LA and Disneyland obese? No, not fat, but obese. There are tons and tons of people in Disneyland using those electric scooters even though they can walk fine. Does no one like to exercise in the states?? I have yet to see an obese person in Vancouver Canada once.

Went to target, walmart etc... sugar filled snacks and drinks everywhere. I was struggling to find a sugar free redbull or sugar free drinks in general.

Downtown LA and highways smell like piss and ****. There is garbage everywhere on the highways and in DTLA, I literally found poop every single day outside the "good areas" by Nordstrom (my hotel was nearby). The homeless are super aggressive for some reason compared to my city, even the beach was disgusting and filled with homeless even though there are multi million dollar homes by the sand.

Chick Fil A is ****ing garbage, what's so special about it. Always heard about it from other people and it isn't even that great. Jollibee's deluxe chicken sandwich is so much better.

In n Out is ok, good for the price but Shake Shack tastes better (duh).

Why does the USA still use pennies? I haven't seen pennies in ages.

I saw 10 accidents in less than a week of driving around LA. Most of them happened in the highways. No one follows the rules it feels like and motorcycles can do whatever the **** they want. I barely saw any cops for some reason. People sped as they please.

The only things I actually liked was the good looking girls (seriously better looking blondes and latinas), weather, the nice beaches (Manhattan beach, not Santa Monica Pier etc), and a good economy. I still can't believe there are more Californians than Canadians. I know GDP is a bad metric but it isn't that bad. California GDP is higher than Canada's which is insane. I never felt so broke walking around Rodeo Drive... but feel so rich walking around DTLA lol. Feels like no one is even caring about the homeless, garbage, and poop on the streets. Literally smells like piss everywhere.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stopped reading your story at Canada. Have fun driving down there, they are psychotic compared to us on the roads.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dear diary

benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Stopped reading your story at Canada. Have fun driving down there, they are psychotic compared to us on the roads.
    It actually made me turn into a psycho driver during my stay there.

Seattle driving was basically like Vancouver's

I can't believe there is such a difference in driving in both Washington State and California. I guess population does that to people... and the driving skills from Mexico transferring over.

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by benyu View Post
    In Canada
    lmao
    Official LTC representative

Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    Watchout your comments bro ^
    Chicken Quality is terrible for fast food chains in the US. I am sorry.

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chicken Quality is terrible for fast food chains in the US. I am sorry.
    Im guessing op is Filipino with the bull**** Jollibee comment. Always trying to hype that poverty food.
    Last edited by thatsnarf; 10-24-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    Im guessing op is Filipino with the bull**** Jollibee comment. Always trying not hype that poverty food.
    Not even close to Filipino but ok.

I had to try out these burger shacks and fast food places to compare with and open mind and see what is up with the hype.

Chick Fil A's Deluxe is literally trash.

Jollibee's Deluxe actually had crunch and bigger pieces of chicken.

edit: the most poverty food is in and out but I said it was decent for the price so I am not sure how Jollibee's is poverty if it's more expensive lol

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to Cali and LA / Anaheim area for the first time from a neighboring country. Ate at local restaurants and why the **** is your tipping system so weird? You have pay the regular amount and sign off the tip and signature?? I do not get the reason. In Canada, we just choose what the tip amount would be on the credit card machine and pay it at the same time. Why does the restaurant enter the tip manually? Cant they scam the customers by charging them extra when they leave??
    Cause we don't have currency called loonies and toonies to put under our glasses as tips. Also because they use a POS that requires signatures and with that a tip. Don't act stupid, you've dealt with various POS before......

Why are half the people in LA and Disneyland obese? No, not fat, but obese. There are tons and tons of people in Disneyland using those electric scooters even though they can walk fine. Does no one like to exercise in the states?? I have yet to see an obese person in Vancouver Canada once.

Went to target, walmart etc... sugar filled snacks and drinks everywhere. I was struggling to find a sugar free redbull or sugar free drinks in general.
    I saw plenty of fat people in Canada, not sure why you'd point out fat people since they're everywhere for the most part.

Also, helps to know the common language used in a country before searching for sugar free red bull. You have to find the one that says "sugar free"

Downtown LA and highways smell like piss and ****. There is garbage everywhere on the highways and in DTLA, I literally found poop every single day outside the "good areas" by Nordstrom (my hotel was nearby). The homeless are super aggressive for some reason compared to my city, even the beach was disgusting and filled with homeless even though there are multi million dollar homes by the sand.
    Never been out west, but yeah in major tourist cities who woulda thought trash is an issue.... feels bad knowing you're from a town that no one wants to visit, eh?

Chick Fil A is ****ing garbage, what's so special about it. Always heard about it from other people and it isn't even that great. Jollibee's deluxe chicken sandwich is so much better.

Ok, so you have no taste buds. Should get that covid test bruh.....

You live in Canada fool ya fool. I haven't seen loonies and toonies in ages, in fact oddly enough the last time I saw them was in Canada, weird.....

I saw 10 accidents in less than a week of driving around LA. Most of them happened in the highways. No one follows the rules it feels like and motorcycles can do whatever the **** they want. I barely saw any cops for some reason. People sped as they please.
    Who woulda thought a town where everyone has a DGAF attitude there would be an abnormal amount of car accidents........so weird.

The only things I actually liked was the good looking girls (seriously better looking blondes and latinas), weather, the nice beaches (Manhattan beach, not Santa Monica Pier etc), and a good economy. I still can't believe there are more Californians than Canadians. I know GDP is a bad metric but it isn't that bad. California GDP is higher than Canada's which is insane. I never felt so broke walking around Rodeo Drive... but feel so rich walking around DTLA lol. Feels like no one is even caring about the homeless, garbage, and poop on the streets. Literally smells like piss everywhere.
    Not even sure what to say here other than, do you even travel? Get out of your town often? Watch YouTube videos about other cultures and countries? Talk to people outside your bubble?

I know you're just trolling and you probably didn't go to LA cause Canada has some really tight restrictions but still.......you sound like that douche rocket that complains just to complain and everyone hates being around you because you're so negative all the dam time.

In closing, fuk off, we're full.

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with everything you said.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Agree with everything you said.
    See avi
    Shirts off
    bunch homo males touching each other
    short ass shorts
    shoes with no socks

How does it feel to be imprisoned in Aussieland?

Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    See avi
    Shirts off
    bunch homo males touching each other
    short ass shorts
    shoes with no socks

How does it feel to be imprisoned in Aussieland?
    I see it as a pic with a couple of dudes just having fun and taking a pic together as friends.

What is up with your stuck up attitude today? We can agree and disagree but attacking someone based on a picture is absurd and just shouts out "insecurity"

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is garbage everywhere on the highways and in DTLA, I literally found poop every single day outside the "good areas" by Nordstrom (my hotel was nearby).
    no nordstrom in DTLA, just a rack. I used to go to the golds in that little area. Trust me, that's not the "good area" of DTLA lol. That's a busy area, but not a good area.

All the rest of your ramblings, go home. Nobody cares about the thoughts of a cucknadian lol
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never understand why people who are obese go to Disney World/ Dinsney Land. You would think being in a confined seat travelling fast through obstacles would be the last situation they would want to put themselves in.

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to Cali and LA / Anaheim area for the first time from a neighboring country.

Went to target, walmart etc...

Chick Fil A

In n Out

This is how foreigners want to experience the US? I've been to Canada a couple times and can't say I ever said to myself, "I have to try Tim Hortons! Or visit a Canadian Tire!"
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Originally Posted by John Promise View Post
    This is how foreigners want to experience the US? I've been to Canada a couple times and can't say I ever said to myself, "I have to try Tim Hortons! Or visit a Canadian Tire!"
    Real talk, Canadian Tire is kinda a cool store lol

But give me Banf or give me death!

https://i0.wp.com/banffnationalpark....24%2C620&ssl=1

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SoCal resident here. I only live 20 min from Disneyland.

We've been fully invaded by illegal aliens and chain migration from chithole countries so the trash on the streets, barrio looking neighborhoods, homeless, crime, etc is a direct result. Remember what you saw here when your government tells you importing migrants is a good thing.

Funny about the driving comment, so true. SoCal driving it's every man for himself, kill or be killed. Since that's all I've been accustomed to don't even think twice about it and only been in 1 accident. Whenever I drive in other states it's a relief to see people following the laws and driving politely. But when I'm in the far left lane behind someone going 65 my Californian comes outta me and pass the fcker to go 85.

Originally Posted by Ephedra View Post
    SoCal resident here. I only live 20 min from Disneyland.

We've been fully invaded by illegal aliens and chain migration from chithole countries so the trash on the streets, barrio looking neighborhoods, homeless, crime, etc is a direct result. Remember what you saw here when your government tells you importing migrants is a good thing.

Funny about the driving comment, so true. SoCal driving it's every man for himself, kill or be killed. Since that's all I've been accustomed to don't even think twice about it and only been in 1 accident. Whenever I drive in other states it's a relief to see people following the laws and driving politely. But when I'm in the far left lane behind someone going 65 my Californian comes outta me and pass the fcker to go 85.
    lol at the killed or be killed. so true!

Californians were nice in general though when I stayed there. Very nice group of civilians.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did you make friends with anyone in a city filled with tons of unique and interesting people? Or were just an autistic anti social foreign freak and only made your impressions of the city based on who you saw in the streets and random strangers walking...

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    socal drivers are significantly more chill than tri-state area
    Balanced Test Crew

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL OP goes to USA and is suprised to see fatties...................80% are overweight or Obese fella

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    breaking news

LA is a chithole

Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    breaking news

LA is a chithole
    true if big

Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    Way more chill. Lower west coast is nothing compared to upper east coast. People out east are just generally less friendly, in your face, and on edge. People out west are more laid back and chill. The entire vibe is different. I actually never saw anyone rage or have a meltdown out west.

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John Promise View Post
    Done both. I like the Canadia Tire triangle strawberry looking logo and wanted a souvenir hat or shirt. Tim Horton's I had to try to see how it compares to DD. Good way to end the trip after partying in Montreal.
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean like going 110 in a 55? Last time I was in and around LA it was swarming with Asian tourists. Pushy as hell.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been to tristate and it's exactly the same as SoCal...kill or be killed. SoCal crazy driving madness: LA County, North OC, Riverside. Everything else isn't too bad.

Worst part in tristate are the damn taxi drivers.

Most reckless drivers I've ever been around to this day is the LAX Airport loop. Have to fly once a month and I'm still left in awe at how bonkers the drivers and taxi cabs are.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    Real talk, Canadian Tire is kinda a cool store lol

But give me Banf or give me death!

https://i0.wp.com/banffnationalpark....24%2C620&ssl=1

Lol @ white Canacucks thinking thats their land. Time to nuke those ****gits. (ded fkn srs)
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

People are really dumb over there, built a block wall next to Disneyland 10 or 15 years ago. The wall kept getting tagged so they decided to cover it. At the end of the shift we'd tarp the wall so the idiots wouldn't graffiti the wall. We never did anything besides throw the tarp on the wall, every morning we'd come back to the tarp being tagged, they were too dumb just to lift the tarp up and tag the wall.

East LA was way worse at the same time so you didn't even get the bad part. People come up to you asking for money while you're working in a closed area to the public, hookers standing on the sidewalk mooning cars to get business(and it works), dudes running around screaming saying they've just been stabbed asking for 50 cents for their copay, cars parked that never move used just for prostitution bang points, people stopping to eat bugs 3 feet away from you're working etc. Compton is nicer, and ice heard is only gotten worse.

Once you deal with California traffic everyday you'll understand the road rage. Californians drive like **** and the road system is built like ****. Everytime I move out of California I have no road rage.

But **** you in and out is great might neg you phggot.

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    California is the home of the super rich and super poor with an increasingly shrinking middle class. This is how democrats want it (srs). Pick which group you want to be be in because the rate at which California is being exported now is the time to prepare.