Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

why didn't any of you culturecels aware me of ex-machina? [spoilers]

Legit GOAT movie, robot was hnnnngggg too.

She did that simp from About Time dirty though, not sure why he had to get trapped like that lol.
    *engaged crew*
    *Phenibut Crew*
    *old af and out of the loop crew*

BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The antagonist would definitely be a rinsemaxxing CEO 10k/day miscer.

I think the thing is that she is a machine with no emotions and was only manipulating all of them.

What I remember most about that movie is that I ate some half cooked egg rice and got food poisoning while watching it, and I proceeded to alternate vomiting and diarrhea nearly passing out. It was really bad, happens every time I try to cook an egg with lots of oil and I have no idea why it happens.

Anyways the dance scene was pretty good got that song stuck in my head now.
    Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeanGainClovis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here it is

Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc has been aware of that movie for a while man. Tons of threads about it in the past, it's like the ultimate blackpill movie.
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeanGainClovis View Post
    The antagonist would definitely be a rinsemaxxing miscer.

I think the thing is that she is a machine with no emotions and was only manipulating all of them.

What I remember most about that movie is that I ate some half cooked egg rice and got food poisoning while watching it, and I proceeded to alternate vomiting and diarrhea nearly passing out. It was really bad, happens every time I try to cook an egg with lots of oil and I have no idea why it happens.

Anyways the dance scene was pretty good got that song stuck in my head now.
    Lol must say that dance scene was quite a refreshing break in the movie. As if any tech billionaires have moves like that though, would've taken a while to get that dance down like that.

Kinda feel sorry for the antagonist, basically he's just trying to have fun with his Roomba's and he ends up getting shanked.
    *engaged crew*
    *Phenibut Crew*

Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    Misc has been aware of that movie for a while man. Tons of threads about it in the past, it's like the ultimate blackpill movie.
    Haha yeah semi joking tbh, I've seen it mentioned a tonne here, not sure why it took me so long to watch it.

Fun fact you can stay at that "house" from the movie. It's actually a hotel in Norway: https://juvet.com/en/

If not for Covid reckon I would be on route.
    *engaged crew*
    *Phenibut Crew*

Originally Posted by Sicknotz View Post
    Lol must say that dance scene was quite a refreshing break in the movie. As if any tech billionaires have moves like that though, would've taken a while to get that dance down like that.

Kinda feel sorry for the antagonist, basically he's just trying to have fun with his Roomba's and he ends up getting shanked.
    There is also the scene where he thinks he is a god and murders all the workers who built his remote bunker.

Definitely sick in the head, builds all those sex robots and destroys them and does experiments on them. I only say he is like a miscer because he lifts weights and is a foil to the simp guy.

No lie I think the movie is just a reworking of Dracula. The wealthy murderous recluse in the faraway castle getting up to all sorts of dark and nefarious activity. Invites a young man to his castle and uses his slave thrall girls to seduce him and eventually kill him. The twist is that one of the thralls kills them all and escapes, and it's also an AI, world-changing cult of tech sort of figure.

They really capitalized on the imaginations of people at the time regarding technology and tech workers. The eccentric billionaire, the geeky code monkey, the idea of being on the cusp of a dramatic, world-shattering technological development. A lot of people really view AI or technological advancement with a sort of messianic fervor.
    Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

There is also the scene where he thinks he is a god and murders all the workers who built his remote bunker.

Definitely sick in the head, builds all those sex robots and destroys them and does experiments on them. I only say he is like a miscer because he lifts weights and is a foil to the simp guy.

No lie I think the movie is just a reworking of Dracula. The wealthy murderous recluse in the faraway castle getting up to all sorts of dark and nefarious activity. Invites a young man to his castle and uses his slave thrall girls to seduce him and eventually kill him. The twist is that one of the thralls kills them all and escapes, and it's also an AI, world-changing cult of tech sort of figure.

They really capitalized on the imaginations of people at the time regarding technology and tech workers. The eccentric billionaire, the geeky code monkey, the idea of being on the cusp of a dramatic, world-shattering technological development. A lot of people really view AI or technological advancement with a sort of messianic fervor.
    Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

Beans. Cleans. Gasoline.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was a decent watch. Surrealism combined with a postmodern take on trans-humanist concepts. Sure, it was probably filled with plot holes obfuscated by over the top CGI and dialogue, but nonetheless original and high IQ. Instant cult classic like Inception