Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Let's just hope that those that decided to get it are healthy in the future, no matter what your political or ideological stance is on this topic. I read the link twice and the question is, what will a vaccinated person physically experience if.... the protein travels elsewhere.
    No, fuk them in the ass.

These same people are the ones that empowered the governments to destroy society and our freedom.

FUK THEM

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by homers54321 View Post
    brb 5g, brb cell phones, brb wifi, brb microwaves, brb fast food and processed foods in general. but let me worry about a vaccine lol
    But you can avoid those things if you want to, or IOW you can choose to stop being exposed to them.

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    Exemption from liability can only be given under "emergency use authorization'

Emergency use authorization can only be given when there is no alternative medicine or procedure available.

Ivermectin works both at a prophylactic stage as well as a treatment option at infection, at a dose of 0.2g per Kg of bodyweight.

Ivermectin which was readily available and regularly prescribed, has been black-balled. My family doctor has received specific instructions that he is not allowed to prescribe it.

It has been around for 50 years, has been administered over 3.7 billion doses, and at proper dosage has no side effects or adverse reactions. Irs creators won a Nobel Peace prize. Suddenly, as of covid, it is not safe for use.

Nothing to see here.

This is such a big deal and the media is *crickets*. I mean c'mon, there was testimony given to congress and it should be part of the congressional record. That, plus studies and usage in multiple countries.

Let's just hope that those that decided to get it are healthy in the future, no matter what your political or ideological stance is on this topic. I read the link twice and the question is, what will a vaccinated person physically experience if.... the protein travels elsewhere.
    Of course that's the reasonable response; to hope that people who have had the vaccine are not injured by it.

IDK what the person will experience, but there have been plenty of disturbing issues for people exposed to the spike protein via the virus itself.

The difference is that your body can clear the virus which should mean that the spike protein is no longer circulating actively in your body. At least there is some hope of that, though I recall reading of viruses that become dormant and "hide out" in tissues.

Unless my reading comprehension is very poor the vaccine causes your own cells to produce the spike protein indefinitely. If there is an off switch for that process it has been kept very hush hush. To me this means that the time period for potential spike protein related damage or ADE is until you die.

Antibody-dependent Enhancement [ADE]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibo...nt_enhancement

Originally Posted by meatlog View Post
    why can't people at least wait until there's an outcome from clinical trials and then make a more informed decision?
    They can? But you wouldn't believe that from our government and media.

Many docs on this forum have argued that there have been so many subjects because of the pandemic, that enough information is available to make a wise decision.
    Studies with tens of thousands of people all around the world.
    But what was time? The size of the trial does not do a damn thing regarding data on long term effects of the vaccine.

- The S1 protein can cross the blood brain barrier. Will that increase dementia/Alzheimer's if other negative actors are able to "tag along"?

- From the link the S1 protein appears to concentrate in the ovaries. Will that mean lower reproductive rates? Increased birth defects?

- The S1 protein impairs endothelial function. That is the thin lining layer of cells that act as a barrier in your blood vessels and in your gut. Will that mean increased heart disease? Increased IBS or Crohn's?

^^^
    This is some pretty serious stuff that you don't want to f*ck up.

But don't worry. It's perfectly safe.

Too many people are unable to deal with shades of gray.

It may be that vaccination is beneficial [at least in the short term] for those who are highly likely to be very ill/die and for the overall population [so-called herd immunity], while at the same time vaccination is potentially a risk for the long term health of individuals.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine if the vaccine had never been created. About what would we create hundreds of threads on a bodybuilding site?

Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feels good not being a jabcel
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    No, fuk them in the ass.

These same people are the ones that empowered the governments to destroy society and our freedom.

FUK THEM
    I know this is misc, but c'mon.

Plenty of good people who believe what they are told in the news, or were compelled by their employer/government, or really just want to put the entire thing behind them have gotten the vaccine.

The virus initially seemed very scary and we didn't have much reliable information with news being suppressed, sensationalized, or straight spun to fit the chosen narrative.

I don't wish poor health on anyone.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post

Plenty of good people who believe what they are told in the news, or were compelled by their employer/government, or really just want to put the entire thing behind them have gotten the vaccine.

The virus initially seemed very scary and we didn't have much reliable information with news being suppressed, sensationalized, or straight spun to fit the chosen narrative.

Nope, I'm tired of dimwits being weaponized against me, fuk them.

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lol if you don’t think aliens are involved
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 44344 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, fuk them in the ass.

FUK THEM
    yea fuark the sheeple. my parents both went out and got the vaccine. I hope they die to because they lynched my pnus. my dad is a beta male cuck provider that said he did it because it reduces utis. he deserves to suffer.

Originally Posted by 44344 View Post
    yea fuark the sheeple. my parents both went out and got the vaccine. I hope they die to because they lynched my pnus. my dad is a beta male cuck provider that said he did it because it reduces utis. he deserves to suffer.
    Fuk you, I didn't encourage them to take the vaccine or supported any kind of lockdowns, mandates, emergency powers.

I have always been against this, if your parents are dimwitted and end up crippled because they couldn't see beyond the scam it's not my fault.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Isn't the point of the immune response to eliminate the spike proteins? Regardless of if they have gone through the muscle & in to the blood stream & circulated?
    I believe what is happening is the immune system is eliminating the spike proteins that now are attached to the organ cells via injection, and when the spike protein goes, so do the organ cells...
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    I believe what is happening is the immune system is eliminating the spike proteins that now are attached to the organ cells via injection, and when the spike protein goes, so do the organ cells...
    Imagine being a perfectly healthy young person and willingly injecting yourself with an experimental vaccine for something you literally have a zero chance of dying from and a 90%+ chance of not even knowing you had the virus.

Even if th vaccine is perfectly safe and does what muh science says it's going to do, the risk/reward still doesn't add up
    Toxic Masculinity

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, fuk them in the ass.

FUK THEM
    I can't imagine anyone who doesn't have some loved ones who have been vaccinated. I have plenty, in the case of my elderly parents, who covid is in-theory a potential threat, I didn't argue much against them taking it, either. I've actually researched and learned quite a bit more since then, though... were that conversation to happen today, I would probably strongly urge them to not get it, stock up on a little ivermectin and just take their chances.

In any event, I think these vaccines are more likely than not some level of garbage. In some way ineffective, dangerous in the short and/or long term or like all the other failed attempts to make coronavirus vaccines. I can't see why when we had plenty of time to go at it, all we were left with were sick or dead animal trials, but now suddenly with something like a single year, now they were able to finally get things right and fix all the problems.

Sure, throwing money at problems can help grease the wheels, but somewhere I linked it, it's been decades of attempts and nothing but mass failure. Nothing has given me one lick of hope that this go-around they got it right. If anything, the evil companies behind these vaccines are even less transparent now than they were in the past.

I do hope and pray if there are side effects or problems that they are ones people can overcome and I do not with harm on anyone, even the retards in this thread demanding everyone must be jabbed and getting angry about it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Assuming B & T cells are attacking the host cells of spike proteins (organs in this example) after receiving the vaccine, wouldn't that mean people getting full blood counts would have increased amount of white blood cells continuously, due to damaged organs ripe for infection & inflammation?

I've had a full blood count post both vaccine doses. It was fine.

Was this presumably because the spike proteins did not travel past the point of intramuscular injection & thus, worked?

Also could it be this process you've described is possibly actually the process in which "clots" are made in some vaccines, in some people, rather than a given for all vaccine recipients?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why are you so reasonable?
    Great reply.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Assuming B & T cells are attacking the host cells of spike proteins (organs in this example) after receiving the vaccine, wouldn't that mean people getting full blood counts would have increased amount of white blood cells continuously, due to damaged organs ripe for infection & inflammation?

Was this presumably because the spike proteins did not travel past the point of intramuscular injection & thus, worked?

Also could it be this process you've described is possibly actually the process in which "clots" are made in some vaccines, in some people, rather than a given for all vaccine recipients?
    You are being entirely too practical. Try again.
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, fuk them in the ass.

FUK THEM
    Nah, I will not wish poor health on anyone.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I'd wager its quite the opposite. The government isn't giving out free vaccines because they care about us. They're giving us free vaccines because the pandemic is hurting their bottom line (profits). Its affecting their ability to use us to make money because consumerism is still down significantly.

oh, and for those that still think there are nano-machines in the vaccine used to track us..... Why would they waste nanoparticles on a vaccine that many will refuse to get, when they can simply track us through our phones which virtually every man woman and child already has?
    Obviously if they could have done mind control with our phones, they would have by now.

Internalized nanobots are the next logical progression

It's amazing to me that people are bringing other unhealthy things as an argument for why to take the vaccine.

It's also amazing to me that people are trying to discredit others' perfectly valid concern for a rushed vaccine simply because they aren't epidemiologists or published researchers.

Lastly, it's astounding any of you wish poor health on anyone else for the sake of being right.

c'mon misc.
    Last edited by Zackad; 06-08-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am not knowledgeable on this, but I have read that when administering the vaccine, they are supposed to draw back slightly on the needle to see if any blood comes up before they inject. Not sure if that is correct of if that is being done, but if so, that could be the difference as to why some people are suffering no adverse reactions to the vax and why some are.

My mother in law got vaxxed (57) and aside from a little fatigue for about 24 hrs, no issues. My sisters boss (29, great health) has been at the cardiologist for non-stop tests for the last 5 weeks after vax due to severe arrhythmia beginning 3 hours after vax.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    So am I gonna die from this Vax or what? Can someone cliff this schit? Should just go get a 50 piece McNugget and get rinsed
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    You are being entirely too practical. Try again.
    Lmfao. Not gonna lie, I was peer pressured in to being vacc'd so I was getting full blood counts left and right.

I am not knowledgeable on this, but I have read that when administering the vaccine, they are supposed to draw back slightly on the needle to see if any blood comes up before they inject. Not sure if that is correct of if that is being done, but if so, that could be the difference as to why some people are suffering no adverse reactions to the vax and why some are.

My mother in law got vaxxed (57) and aside from a little fatigue for about 24 hrs, no issues. My sisters boss (29, great health) has been at the cardiologist for non-stop tests for the last 5 weeks after vax due to severe arrhythmia beginning 3 hours after vax.
    Can any docs confirm? Is there supposed to be blood coming out in to the syringe in an intramuscular injection? Is what op described the correct administration method of a/the vaccine?

Sorry to hear about your sisters troubles. Had a pretty rough go of it after my doses as well, but nothing in regards to organs fuking up. Hope she gets better brah.
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    Hala Madrid
    This is all OJ's fault

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    It makes me feel fine considering that I’m fine.

Cuck detected.

Scared of a little cold, lol, porcupine.

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mike86er View Post
    All I know is after both my jabs (got my second one yesterday) I got worse side effects than I’d have had with Covid itself since I’m under 50 and not obese. I only got it because I’m sure vaccine passports will be a thing here in the UK because British people are generally oblivious to the consequences of such measures.

you got it because vaccine passports are going to be introduced in the future? why didn't you wait till you were actually in the future.

DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats fuked is if most of the people who got the vaccines are the scientists and engineers etc and they kick the bucket then the world is fukked because the majority of antivax people are fukin retards unfortunately. Would halt progress significantly
    I'll globe you

Likes all miscers instagram posts crew

Thought I was 6'3 but actually 6'4 crew

Engineering crew

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a common practice (Aspirating). It's not done specifically for a COVID shot. This is done to make sure that the injection isn't going directly into blood vessel.

Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    This is a common practice (Aspirating). It's not done specifically for a COVID shot. This is done to make sure that the injection isn't going directly into blood vessel.
    Isn't that what intravenous injections are supposed to do? I'm assuming this is impossible for an intramuscular covid shot?
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    Hala Madrid
    This is all OJ's fault

Originally Posted by DontbeSwak View Post
    Whats fuked is if most of the people who got the vaccines are the scientists and engineers etc and they kick the bucket then the world is fukked because the majority of antivax people are fukin retards unfortunately. Would halt progress significantly
    Yea, if this is what progress looks like, we're better off by stopping progress.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DontbeSwak View Post
    What was it, something like barely 1/2 of the CDC has been vaccinated right now?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    What was it, something like barely 1/2 of the CDC has been vaccinated right now?
    It was around 60% at the time, but keep in mind that is for the entire organization and so encompasses all job positions and skill levels.
    Physics crew

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless my reading comprehension is very poor the vaccine causes your own cells to produce the spike protein indefinitely. If there is an off switch for that process it has been kept very hush hush. To me this means that the time period for potential spike protein related damage or ADE is until you die.
    You do not produce the spike protein indefinitely. The lipid nanoparticles (LNP) in the vaccine are the vehicles for the mRNA. The LNPs enter your cell and release the mRNA, which the cell reads and destroys in the process of producing the spike protein. The off switch is when you've exhausted the supply of LNPs from the vaccine. At that point, there are no more particles carrying the mRNA left and so production stops.
    Physics crew

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

aspirating is not recommended anymore and 100% not used in administering any COVID-19 vaccines. i've given 100s of them as a pharmacist. no magnetic patients yet either lmfao