Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bemyguest View Post
    This game is becoming trash srs.

Game has so many guns, but everyone uses the same meta loadout - DMR and MAC10. BOOOOORING

Basically every season, the only thing that changes is the meta loadout. Last one was Bruen + MP5 now it is even worse lmao... And it is not even about that when you think about it, the problem is that if you don't use the meta loadout, you are going to get shredded in 1 sec by a meta loadout, so it forces you to use this sh*t.

You don't even need armor in this season because DMR downs you in 2 shots anyways...

Fu*k activision srs. How hard can it be to change a few damage numbers on their meta loadouts and improve overall balance of the guns. Lazy ass *******s.
    Yeah I gotta say I was kinda pumped for the new Rebirth Island, but I played a few games, won a few games, but it's not "Warzone" to me. It's Fire Team Team Death Match (Dirty Bomb Variant). The whole weapons thing coming over was a little ass to me, not a lot of them turned out being good, diamond camo looks ass, and the new content is turning it into Fortnite.

If Activision was smart they'd do this. Keep Warzone separate to Modern Warfare, and then keep Zombies to Black Ops. Make it so you can download Warzone or Zombies separately. Make the last gun in each game available in the modes, so instead of getting 5 new AR's in Warzone, just pick the last one unlocked or specify one. Having two MP5's in the game is not a good idea since the Modern Warfare one has attachments that absolutely slap the Cold War version. All these weapons at once made it a chit show and it didn't work the way they intended. They are now talking about adding the two Fire Team maps into Warzone for more "events". Honestly it's not a good idea and personally I'm not a fan of it. The new Rebirth Warzone was going to come out as a separate game mode for Cold War, however I think Activision forced them to make it into Warzone Content.

New game mode is terrible and is not a Warzone game to me. 40 people respawning over and over isn't what the game was supposed to be, it's not a battle royale and its hurting the franchise in my opinion. I don't think it's much to ask for one new Warzone Map a year, and they could recycle a bunch of older maps to just paste together a map for all I care, but Warzone needs to be the 150 person mode.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Game has so many guns, but everyone uses the same meta loadout - DMR and MAC10. BOOOOORING

Basically every season, the only thing that changes is the meta loadout. Last one was Bruen + MP5 now it is even worse lmao... And it is not even about that when you think about it, the problem is that if you don't use the meta loadout, you are going to get shredded in 1 sec by a meta loadout, so it forces you to use this sh*t.

You don't even need armor in this season because DMR downs you in 2 shots anyways...

Fu*k activision srs. How hard can it be to change a few damage numbers on their meta loadouts and improve overall balance of the guns. Lazy ass *******s.
    Everyone I play with has this complaint so I'll concede it. I personally haven't gotten killed much by them. The bigger issue is how the skill of the player pool seems to have shot up.

Are black ops players more hardcore than MW players? Ever since the merge I've been playing alot of sweaties and tryhards.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They haven't patched it cause it's driving people to buy cold war to level up the 3 OP meta weapons... Dmr, diamatti, Mac 10.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    They haven't patched it cause it's driving people to buy cold war to level up the 3 OP meta weapons... Dmr, diamatti, Mac 10.
    you have to buy cold war to get those guns? I havent been playing warzone since I been playing cyberpunk but about to get back into it.
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    you have to buy cold war to get those guns? I havent been playing warzone since I been playing cyberpunk but about to get back into it.
    You unlock them at certain ranks within WZ but it takes forever to rank them up to their meta variants.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DMR 14 is broken

3 plates of Armor and full health, got murdered in 2 shots. That shouldn't happen.
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    No you unlock them thru the battle pass in Warzone for free, but leveling them is a pain in the ass unless you have a bunch of 2xp tokens and go into plunder. The dmr is basically worthless without the last barrel, the others you can kind of level while you play. There's 2 mac10 variants on the loot pool that are decent to pick up and use in game. Even dropping 25+ kills in plunder with a 2xp token it took like 3-4 hours or so to level the dmr.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

100% my thoughts exactly.

Even though I'm getting the highest kill games of my life here with the DMR, it's not even fun, it feels like I'm cheating... Just two tapping people from 500m away with an extremely high fire rate semi-auto tactical rifle is ridiculous, it shouldn't exist... And then when I get up close I just shred you with the Mac-10 hip firing it and you have zero chance.

I don't want to use these weapons but you're almost forced to since EVERYONE else in the lobby is using that same loadout and will destroy you, so to even the playfield you have to match them.

DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Besides the broken weapons, has anyone found any of the others competitive?

There was a ground loot FFAR that seemed decent in Resurgence, and the Tundra seems pretty good...

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    No you unlock them thru the battle pass in Warzone for free, but leveling them is a pain in the ass unless you have a bunch of 2xp tokens and go into plunder. The dmr is basically worthless without the last barrel, the others you can kind of level while you play. There's 2 mac10 variants on the loot pool that are decent to pick up and use in game. Even dropping 25+ kills in plunder with a 2xp token it took like 3-4 hours or so to level the dmr.
    That's honestly hilarious. To think I actually thought Activision was being cool by giving MW players access to Blops weapons, LMAO.

Yeah right boyo, we're gonna make you so miserable that you'll cave and buy our new game.

Originally Posted by DerkBezerk View Post

There was a ground loot FFAR that seemed decent in Resurgence, and the Tundra seems pretty good...
    Honestly I thought the XM4 was pretty solid.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The FFAR shreds like the MAC close range. After these coming nerfs to the meta weapons, I think FFAR will be at the top if attachments help with the range and recoil.

Can't wait for this DMR/MAC/DIAMATTI meta to be over with so I can get back to enjoying the game. Having a 2+ kd sucks...
    HTC

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont even care about the mac and dme on rebirth. I piss on them anyway. They ****ed us in the ass with this mothefukn bull**** quads with no respawn thing. Holy **** what a total disaster that **** is. Brb more camping brb weird small zones brb no money to buy out people after a death brb gulag is **** brb mindblowing idiot developers brb everyone hates this new ****. Yes mad, yes tipsy, old rebirth was addicting as fuk

Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    I dont even care about the mac and dme on rebirth. I piss on them anyway. They ****ed us in the ass with this mothefukn bull**** quads with no respawn thing. Holy **** what a total disaster that **** is. Brb more camping brb weird small zones brb no money to buy out people after a death brb gulag is **** brb mindblowing idiot developers brb everyone hates this new ****. Yes mad, yes tipsy, old rebirth was addicting as fuk
    Rebirth was awesome. I didn't realise it had gone until I took a down earlier and didn't have a self-revive. As soon as I figured out what they had done I noped right out of there.

RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    100% agree. Old rebirth was 1000x better than this fukin garabge they have now.
    HTC

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoyalRyy View Post
    100% agree. Old rebirth was 1000x better than this fukin garabge they have now.
    I checked cuckit redit and basically both sections of warzone has threads complaining about this disastrous change. Worse thing they did it just 2 days ago when people still have days off work. Huge *******s man.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Game is hot trash right now
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    Game is hot trash right now
    Stopped playing totally.. wtf are they thinking
    I'm from the Land of Blood and Honey

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Fully maxed Krig seems to have potential (blops amax aka galil?) but i don't even know anymore.

I've gone back to the m4a1.

The DMR crap has ruined the game completely, it's unplayable with the constant psk psk pskpskpskpsk of that damn gun
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Everyone I play with has this complaint so I'll concede it. I personally haven't gotten killed much by them. The bigger issue is how the skill of the player pool seems to have shot up.

Are black ops players more hardcore than MW players? Ever since the merge I've been playing alot of sweaties and tryhards.
    It seems like more players just play now and practice covid really opened up the player skill pool for this game.

CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agree with everyone in here. They have completely ****ed this **** up

Still no change, why on earth won't they just quickly bring back the trio rebirth mode, man. Does it take 1 week to "upload" it to the server again or some ****? Surely they are seeing the whole gaming community complain about their incompetence

Still no change, why on earth won't they just quickly bring back the trio rebirth mode, man. Does it take 1 week to "upload" it to the server again or some ****? Surely they are seeing the whole gaming community complain about their incompetence
    I'm not sure how much time and effort is required to adjust the stats for OP guns either. I wouldn't have thought it be that difficult, it's not like they really test anything before it gets released anyway.

bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This game is absolutely unplayabale right now.

8/10 deaths are with a DMR now.

The other two are people sprinting up behind me and I can't hear anything.

Watch the kill cam there is no dead silence being used.

I used to laugh at dr disrespect when he raged at the no footsteps because I never experienced it. Boy do I understand his rage now.

God I miss Blackout with no hackers.

roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What’s even worse are these cold war guns with sniper scopes that have no glint. Game is trash rn.
    Chicago Bulls Crew

I've just been doing contracts in Plunder trying to rank up weapons while the 2xp is still going.

Even that is annoying. Especially the dorks running around with fully levelled up DMR's sweating on people as though kills in Plunder count for anything.

Game is gonna go down the pan quick if they dont sort this mess out.

I thought the integration was risky, but didnt think it would be this bad.

At this point I'm hoping DICE somehow manage to not screw up again and announce something in BF6 to rival WZ to light a fire under Activision. At this stage they must just be counting their money and laughing.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At this point I'm hoping DICE somehow manage to not screw up again and announce something in BF6 to rival WZ to light a fire under Activision. At this stage they must just be counting their money and laughing.
    absolutely. this is the best example of why lack of competition amongst corporations always results in chittier quality. the fact that the game has been broken for this long and that they have not even issued a statement acknowledging the problem astounds me

i have over 1000 hours on warzone and have maybe played a couple hours in the last 10 days. not touching that chit again till they nerf those guns

by the way, even if you level up those guns, warzone still wont fun because the player who sees the enemy first is going to win 90% of the time because of how fast you die. you literally die as fast as in multiplayer. i have the dmr and mac 10 maxed out (there was a free week of cold war) and the game still isnt fun

Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    by the way, even if you level up those guns, warzone still wont fun because the player who sees the enemy first is going to win 90% of the time because of how fast you die. you literally die as fast as in multiplayer. i have the dmr and mac 10 maxed out (there was a free week of cold war) and the game still isnt fun
    I'm not really too interested in jumping on the meta bandwagon to be honest, I'd rather try things out and see what works.

Hopefully by sinking more time into other weapons, once the nerf happens I can return to being at least competitive!

BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bananastand11 View Post
    This game is absolutely unplayabale right now.

8/10 deaths are with a DMR now.

The other two are people sprinting up behind me and I can't hear anything.

Watch the kill cam there is no dead silence being used.

I used to laugh at dr disrespect when he raged at the no footsteps because I never experienced it. Boy do I understand his rage now.

God I miss Blackout with no hackers.
    The funny thing is when I used to play CS 1.6 or whatever it was exactly called (15-20 years ago), I can’t remember the sound being bad at all. I used to use sound all the time when I learned about how good headphones were when playing on my parents Compaq PC lmao. So, my point is that a game on my ****ty PC had better spatial sound 15+ years ago than a game that got released in 2020. Unreal...

The game is brutal to play right now, but the problem is so many people are spending money right now. They don’t care and this was intentional. Corporate America will do anything for a profit and don’t ever doubt it. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Edit: just played a few quads with my buddies...yeah I’m done until things change. Love the game, but just can’t play until they balance the weapons.
    Last edited by BrianK.; 01-02-2021 at 05:26 PM.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Me and my quads group are pretty much done with the game, it's not even remotely fun anymore with this meta, it's a clown fiesta.

Getting two tapped with full armor from 600-800m away by some virgin with a DMR, nah I'm good fam.
    Last edited by kr1kit; 01-02-2021 at 06:30 PM.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Game is broken
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper