Page 178 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 5611
    mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Timing makes you wonder though, Rogue sending Coop something to review right before they launch it on the site? haha
    SMRTFT sent Coop the dumbbells for review (based on the video description).
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post

Wait NOOOO, it was the Stairmaster Twistlock!

(7 years ago)

https://youtu.be/nzRlbTRqN8U
    The 1 star reviews on Amazon all talk about the Stairmaster handle being fragile and breaking. Those were contour handles...maybe SMRTFT improved the handle twist mechanism on the Nuobells (or maybe they didn’t).
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mliebs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I purchased a set of the Nuobell 80's locally today. I've had the Powerblocks U-90's with the urethane covering and a full rack of Troy 5-65's in the past. I never liked the power blocks because they seemed awkward when I started getting into the heavier weights but they were well built and the stand was extremely stable. I liked the Troy's but they took up too much room so when Covid started I sold them for what I bought them for. Today I purchased the Nuobell 80lb set with the stand. The stand looks good but could be more stable. If you move the weights front to back it has quite a bit of movement but I like the fact you can stand inside of it when you lift the dumbbells. The handles have a nice knurl (better than the Troy) and they seem well balanced. I did notice that when they're fully loaded they do have a little twist to them but my powerblocks had movement too so I'm not too concerned yet. Overall I think I'll be pretty happy with them but I'll have to see how durable they are down the road. The trays use a little plastic pin that sticks up to activate everything, to me this seems like the weakest link because it it breaks you're pretty much done.

One thing I liked about the Troy DB's is that I could drop them on the floor if I needed to. I'm 99.9% sure these couldn't handle it. I have shoulder issues so if I'm benching I run into issues sometimes trying to sit back up and if my shoulder hurts it's easier to drop one and then sit up so that's not going to be an option in the future. I wanted to wait for the Ironmaster set but I'm 57 and it looks like I'd be 90 before they're back in stock.
    Attached Images
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #86 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #26 ||---||

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mliebs View Post
    I purchased a set of the Nuobell 80's locally today. I've had the Powerblocks U-90's with the urethane covering and a full rack of Troy 5-65's in the past. I never liked the power blocks because they seemed awkward when I started getting into the heavier weights but they were well built and the stand was extremely stable. I liked the Troy's but they took up too much room so when Covid started I sold them for what I bought them for. Today I purchased the Nuobell 80lb set with the stand. The stand looks good but could be more stable. If you move the weights front to back it has quite a bit of movement but I like the fact you can stand inside of it when you lift the dumbbells. The handles have a nice knurl (better than the Troy) and they seem well balanced. I did notice that when they're fully loaded they do have a little twist to them but my powerblocks had movement too so I'm not too concerned yet. Overall I think I'll be pretty happy with them but I'll have to see how durable they are down the road. The trays use a little plastic pin that sticks up to activate everything, to me this seems like the weakest link because it it breaks you're pretty much done.

One thing I liked about the Troy DB's is that I could drop them on the floor if I needed to. I'm 99.9% sure these couldn't handle it. I have shoulder issues so if I'm benching I run into issues sometimes trying to sit back up and if my shoulder hurts it's easier to drop one and then sit up so that's not going to be an option in the future. I wanted to wait for the Ironmaster set but I'm 57 and it looks like I'd be 90 before they're back in stock.
    They sure look nice. You will have to post your impressions after using them for a while.

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deep dish 100s are available again
    https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-deep-dish-plates

HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hopefully this is the place to ask this...

I just got my very first Rogue piece of equipment: Ohio Power Bar (cerakote)

I noticed both sleeves spin the same, but one side makes a noise as if there were friction or a rubbing noise when spinning it. Is this normal, or should I lube it a bit? Never bought a new barbell. Now the rest of my equipment will be arriving probably in February.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HuginnOrMuninn View Post
    Hopefully this is the place to ask this...

I just got my very first Rogue piece of equipment: Ohio Power Bar (cerakote)

I noticed both sleeves spin the same, but one side makes a noise as if there were friction or a rubbing noise when spinning it. Is this normal, or should I lube it a bit? Never bought a new barbell. Now the rest of my equipment will be arriving probably in February.
    Congrats on the bar! If the sleeves spin the same then I probably wouldn't worry about it. Even if they don't spin quite the same I wouldn't worry too much. You don't really want a lot of spin with a power bar. That said, I'd throw some 3-in-1 oil in it to see if it sounds better. Certainly won't hurt anything. A couple drops on the bushing and a couple on the end cap. Spin a little to help it wick and work in.

HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuginnOrMuninn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Congrats on the bar! If the sleeves spin the same then I probably wouldn't worry about it. Even if they don't spin quite the same I wouldn't worry too much. You don't really want a lot of spin with a power bar. That said, I'd throw some 3-in-1 oil in it to see if it sounds better. Certainly won't hurt anything. A couple drops on the bushing and a couple on the end cap. Spin a little to help it wick and work in.
    Great! Will do, thanks.

I ordered the barbell, Abram GHD, RML-490c, ab-3... now the hardest thing to find is plates.

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    I’ve got one on order for 6 weeks and the waiting is killing me....I would think some sort of magnets could work for keeping the handles in place
    Mine has finally shipped, got a tracking number for UPS LTL on the 23rd, not sure when it's actually gonna be picked up by UPS but hopefully soon. Rogue took almost exactly 60 days lol.
    Home gym set up:

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeavyIron8 View Post
    Mine has finally shipped, got a tracking number for UPS LTL on the 23rd, not sure when it's actually gonna be picked up by UPS but hopefully soon. Rogue took almost exactly 60 days lol.
    It will be worth the weight. I really like it. The 60 days is about right. Don’t forget the longer stainless screws I mentioned in previous post. The machine is a beast.

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It will be worth the weight. I really like it. The 60 days is about right. Don’t forget the longer stainless screws I mentioned in previous post. The machine is a beast.
    Hey when you received your Rhino, what was the heaviest individual packaging on the pallet? I called Rogue and they said the heaviest piece that cannot be disassembled was 250 LBs, is this accurate?
    Home gym set up:

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey when you received your Rhino, what was the heaviest individual packaging on the pallet? I called Rogue and they said the heaviest piece that cannot be disassembled was 250 LBs, is this accurate?
    I disagree.. all came in one box..everything separated and well packed..I had to hand carry into my basement down a set of stairs. There is no way I am hand carrying an awkward piece of steel by myself that weighs 250 lbs from my driveway(in the pouring rain I might add). The trolley section is one piece and heavy but it is not 250 lbs.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can remove the trolley from the column and it's even lighter. Maybe 100-120lbs tops

I disagree.. all came in one box..everything separated and well packed..I had to hand carry into my basement down a set of stairs. There is no way I am hand carrying an awkward piece of steel by myself that weighs 250 lbs from my driveway(in the pouring rain I might add). The trolley section is one piece and heavy but it is not 250 lbs.
    Okay, thank god. I was worried about maybe having to bribe the UPS driver to help me carry it into my garage.
    Home gym set up:

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monster 2.0 rm3 came into today. As usual the boxes showed up all smashed up from UPS with minor scratches on the rack. lol

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Monster 2.0 rm3 came into today. As usual the boxes showed up all smashed up from UPS with minor scratches on the rack. lol
    Take pics and email rogue. They'll make it up to you via partial refund.
    Home gym set up:

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got my Rogue monos and there is a chunk of powder coat missing from one section. Nothing that affects performance or anything but I don't want it to rust. I don't totally care about it matching the red, is there something simple and easy I can put over it to keep it from rusting? Was thinking just some clear touchup paint or something.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Got my Rogue monos and there is a chunk of powder coat missing from one section. Nothing that affects performance or anything but I don't want it to rust. I don't totally care about it matching the red, is there something simple and easy I can put over it to keep it from rusting? Was thinking just some clear touchup paint or something.
    Rustoleum comes to mind - will eliminate rust potential anyway. A lot of guys in the firearm community use their high temperature flat black BBQ paint made for grills if they have to alter metal pieces on rifles so very durable stuff and cheap. Not sure if it's exactly the solution you want but will work for that purpose. Plus it is a reasonably close match to Rogue black.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Rustoleum comes to mind - will eliminate rust potential anyway. A lot of guys in the firearm community use their high temperature flat black BBQ paint made for grills if they have to alter metal pieces on rifles so very durable stuff and cheap. Not sure if it's exactly the solution you want but will work for that purpose. Plus it is a reasonably close match to Rogue black.
    Of course this is on the red part. It's actually between the UHMW so it's not very noticeable in the first place. I could probably just grab a basic red Rustoleum and tape it off and it would be good enough. It's so small I was thinking something that could just be put on with a little brush so I don't have to go to all the trouble of taping it up.

mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rogue’s seal row bench/bar dropped today on the Canadian website...

sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It will be worth the weight.
    Nice pun.

Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rack mount lat pulldown seat

Any word on them adding the seated row for the seat attachment? I didn’t see any post about it but see they left space for it to be added to the seat. I am not sure if they can make a footrest but they made it obvious that they will add a pulley wheel.

Now if they could ship the weight stack slinger anytime this year I would be all set.
    https://www.roguefitness.com/monster...-pulldown-seat
    ▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #76 ▪█─────█▪

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rackable curl bar became available so I pulled the trigger. I had signed up for an email notification a while ago, so those things do work. Anyone want to buy a Titan rackable curl bar.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally gave up on adjustable dumbbells.. started my new collection:

These things are shockingly nice. Planning on adding 10s, 20s, and 50s soon and then go from there. I probably won't buy every increment, but will just slowly add what I need. Very pleased with these.. BESIDES THE PRICE!

(My 6 year old boy lifts with me, which is why the 5s were one of my first pairs bought with my 35s )
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post

These things are shockingly nice. Planning on adding 10s, 20s, and 50s soon and then go from there. I probably won't buy every increment, but will just slowly add what I need. Very pleased with these.. BESIDES THE PRICE!

(My 6 year old boy lifts with me, which is why the 5s were one of my first pairs bought with my 35s )
    They look great! You won’t regret going to a full set compared to the adjustable dumbbells! I would not go back to adjustable dumbbells ever.

But when looking back, i should have bought 10-80lbs in 5 pounds jumps and keep the ironmasters for weights over that than buying 10-150 in 10lbs jump like i did. I rarely use over 90lbs so a lot of money invested in weights i will probably never use...

It is great to lift with our kids... i would like to do it more often but my wife is against it
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how have you guys dealth with freight not shipping to your house?
    they claim to have called to make an appt but i havent gotten one call from stupid UPS

tried to use their app but htere isnt any way to chat

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you have to call them! It happened to me once, at least i had a truck so i could pick it up at their warehouse!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    It is great to lift with our kids... i would like to do it more often but my wife is against it
    As a pediatrician I can confidently say kids can train safely as long as they are supervised. If there are other concerns I cannot comment on those obviously but from a health perspective it is definitely safe and beneficial.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post

Congrats, I don't think you'll regret your decision, a rack of dumbbells is so convenient. My set of Watson db's go from 4kg (8.8lb) to 35kg (77lb), 4kg to 10kg in 1kg increments and 10kg to 35kg in 2.5kg increments. tbh these days this is sufficient for my purposes.

I always regret not encouraging my girls to lift, the eldest has never had any interest, but my youngest daughter came into the gym one day, picked up a 7ft Olympic bar and proceeded to snatch the bar from the floor with perfect form, I was dumbfounded, I had no idea that she had been weightlifting since she started high school, she never asked for any help or lifting equipment.

She went on to become a junior weightlifting national champion, I can take no credit, the only thing I did was bought her an Eleiko women's bar and a decent pair of lifting shoes, all of her coaching was provided in high school.

It's cool that you involve the kids, just encourage them, teach them good practice and hope they enjoy themselves.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    you have to call them! It happened to me once, at least i had a truck so i could pick it up at their warehouse!
    Most likely this. I haven't gotten anything shipped UPS Freight but I had to call both R&L and FedEx to set up delivery appointments. They would have probably gotten around to calling me eventually but probably not until the skid sat in Seattle for couple of days.

You can try making an appt while it's still in transit but you may need to wait until it's in your city. It's unlikely they will deliver to your house the same day it gets to the local freight facility.
    Last edited by radrd; 01-15-2021 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Typo

Page 178 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast