Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a friendly reminder that 24 year old single moms cannot, i repeat, cannot by any strech of imagination be wife material.

Leaving you "gifts" on your desk is not wife material. Its just a stupid ass tactic that someone that fuked a loser and had his kid will try on naive beta men hoping they think that they are wife material.

No woman will have a better personality than a single mom trying to lock down a provider. Tread carefully.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If her kids a daughter then.

Then a 10/10 mom with a daughter? Means maybe you can hit up the daughter years from now.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DrugsToGetBig View Post
    as someone fond of single mothers we're gonna need pics m8
    Oh lawdy.

How’s her kid? Does she/ he call you dad yet?

Cheers
    "The manlet is a savage beast that knows no moral bound. After falling in disgrace to a manmore, a ravaged manlet would not hesitate to come from behind and land a sucker punch/ swing with a rock to the back of a manmore's head. They are ruthless and you need to spend some more time in the gutter to even begin trying to comprehend what goes on in their minds."

Hurt by the aleeboy and need to cope? Go here for hugs: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178724011

ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tbh, dating single moms is by far better than dating other chicks. That being said, don't fukin bust in them or gf them up.
    Bulgarian Split Squat Crew
    Still say P H A G G O T Crew
    No Fap Crew 2013
    Fap Crew 2015
    Neg anyone that responds to AutismSpeaks or DustinTheMan Crew

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that 24 year old single moms cannot, i repeat, cannot by any strech of imagination be wife material.

Leaving you "gifts" on your desk is not wife material. Its just a stupid ass tactic that someone that fuked a loser and had his kid will try on naive beta men hoping they think that they are wife material.

No woman will have a better personality than a single mom trying to lock down a provider. Tread carefully.
    This.

Shes on her best behavior because she's got serious baggage and knows it. She will act like the perfect little girlfriend and then once your locked down she will hit you with "can you please pick him up today after school thanks babe cheers"

Lmao cucked

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many times do we have to tell you dumb *******s?

Her “personality” is just a fake play on your heartstrings to lure you into her used blown out trap.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    How many times do we have to tell you dumb *******s?

Her “personality” is just a fake play on your heartstrings to lure you into her used blown out trap.
    Pretty much these.

OP if you don’t heed these warnings you deserve everything you get (srs)
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    This.

Shes on her best behavior because she's got serious baggage and knows it. She will act like the perfect little girlfriend and then once your locked down she will hit you with "can you please pick him up today after school thanks babe cheers"

Lmao cucked
    Holy fuk this is accurate

Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Wormm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jaltonto View Post
    This was through work. Honestly such a great person...left me random gifts on my desk and chit all the time. Didn’t even work in my department but would ask how she could help. Wanted the D but I couldn’t do it I’m too young for a stepchild of a cartel member
    Love bombing!!! trying to win you over with gifts, small favors, etc and you are falling for it. Soon you'll see her true self.
    "Christ Follower crew"
    "I love Jesus crew"
    "Lifting to Gospel Music crew"
    "LTC crew"

optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000) optimisticAir is just really nice. (+1000)

agree. i have zero interest in single moms my age bc i assume if you can't make it work with the parent of your child, you should have not fuked them for months raw in the first place

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Son or daughter?

I mean, it doesn’t matter, I’ll make that clear. Not at all no Sir.
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No doubt a lot of single mothers and sloots for that matter are good girls with good personalities. Thing is they've moved fast in life and got with someone who they probably shouldn't have. Most girls simply aren't smart about who they choose for their mates and here we are.

no surprise that girls weren't allowed to choose their mates in just about every successful civilization during the golden ages of human life.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Big_Wormm View Post
    Love bombing!!! trying to win you over with gifts, small favors, etc and you are falling for it. Soon you'll see her true self.
    Ugh love bombing with gifts is the worst. My ex did this. It’s terrible because if you’re innocent and naïeve you think the gifts are expressions of love and affection. But they are actually manipulation tools.

Or basically bribes to keep you under control. My ex throughout the marriage got me very expensive flower arrangements, jewelry, chocolates, designer bags etc. I thought it meant he loved me but it was just to pacify and distract me. Those gifts are decoys from their true intentions.

Idk if OP’s girl is like that though. Maybe her gifts are genuine. But some nefarious people do use gifts as methods of manipulation and control.

Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two big red flags.

1) Single mom at 24 means she makes horrible life choices and would not be a suitable mother or wife. She'll play nice until you're married then cuck you and take half your stuff.

2) She works at your job. So as soon as you start a sexual relationship you're fcuked, if you try to leave her she'll get you fired. Even if you deviate in any way from the beta behavior she wants from you she'll get you fired and will ruin your career.
    Liverpool FC. YNWA.

Toronto Crew

Ooooo I'm a ghost

Registered User turdburglar9021's Avatar
    turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000) turdburglar9021 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just walk away

SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    If she's a good person who brings good physical, mental, and financial value, I don't see the problem. Obviously you should be careful, but 1 kid isn't a deal breaker

Boop boop beep CUCK detected, I repeated CUCK detected. Boop beep