kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

League of Legends MMO

https://kotaku.com/riot-casually-ann...mmo-1845908424

So apparently Riot is making an MMO set in the League of Legends universe.

I wonder how that'll go, or what the market for a new MMO will even be since kids these days didn't grow up on Everquest, WoW, SW:G, etc...

With how god awful Valorant is, I don't have a lot of hope for Riot producing anything decent.

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The lead on the project is Greg Street who was the lead during Mist of Pandaria which is arguably when WoW had it's best class design ever.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MMOs just suck and is a dying breed

I mean obviously there is still WoW which really says it all right there, like 20 years later ...
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First LOL took DOTA, now they're coming for WOW.

It makes you wonder how much WOW made Blizzard over the years...no wonder they never did Warcraft 4.

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    The lead on the project is Greg Street who was the lead during Mist of Pandaria which is arguably when WoW had it's best class design ever.
    TBC was best class design.

Though realistically stuff isn't that hard to balance. Step one, get rid of borrowed power systems. Step two, get end of year bonus for doing a great job!

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I cab just imagine the LoL crowd and their sperging in a MMO. Cancerous doesn't even begin to describe that pile of dog chit.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would the LoL crowd even be the target market? I suppose they are kinda pulling a Blizz here, with the card game and league being as big as it is, people might be really into the lore/universe. I know nothing about it and never really got into League. I played a little bit like 8 years ago but just never caught on for me. I'd try it, but alot of people are speculating what MMO even means these days.

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    TBC was best class design.

Though realistically stuff isn't that hard to balance. Step one, get rid of borrowed power systems. Step two, get end of year bonus for doing a great job!
    Agreed i liked tbc and wotlk. They started making every class homogenized. Picking your class used to mean something, cc was unique, healing was unique, top dps was. Now every class has fkn everything. Can't play that game anymore.

Ill prob check out this lol one for 4 days then tldr. If its f2p that is

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of their head honchos said that if they ever develop an mmo, it’s going to take a while because they believe they need to spend 500mil+ on to make it worthwhile. Think about that. Five hundred million + dollars will be invested into this.... Everything riot is making is absolute gold outside of their core league of legends game so that sounds like something worth paying attention to

Valorant? First competitive FPS worth playing since r6s and csgo

Wild rift? Monumental improvement over lol

Their ruined king game looks great as well

I’m guessing this won’t release for another 6+ years but the best part is the league of legends has 10+ years of lore already established for their universe. Various factions, races, continents, rivalries, etc all already exist and are only starting to get fleshed out so they have the solid foundation to build an mmo off of

Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    Yeah I cab just imagine the LoL crowd and their sperging in a MMO. Cancerous doesn't even begin to describe that pile of dog chit.
    Every fan base is equally as cancerous. It’s the type of game that brings out the cancer and mobas are the most rage-inducing cancer fears that exist. Lol just has the biggest fan base, therefor the most toxic people.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions