◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb best toy for puppy that chews alot (rottweiler)

Ok,

So...I just got a new rottweiler puppy a while back, and for the life of me i've never had a puppy that chews so much.

Previous breeds i've owned: Samoyeds, German Shepherds & Labradors (labs were the worst by far).

I've been testing a few ideas and techniques after seeing this article on chew toys: https://www.pupperville.net/best-toy...pies-who-chew/

Turns out by FAR, the best thing that keeps him occupied and not destroying all my stuff is Elk Antlers / Deer Antlers. All the rubber chew toys he destroys within say a week or so, but the antlers keep on going.

So yeah, just a heads up if you own a rottweiler pup.