Sqbero is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Always hurting my lower back, no core stability is there a workout routine for me?

Hello I've tried typical bodybuilding / weightlifting routine but end up hurting my low back and have huge exaggerated arch the next day.
    Is there a good workout program / routine I can do to fix this?
    I have terrible stability despite being able to do hundreds of lbs on each major lift
    I've tried many cues like tightening of the abs.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would focus on learning...
    Hollow body > Ab wheel > dragon flags, by then your lower back will be much stronger, but add this into your current routine, don't just solely focus on it lol
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All lifting programs will train your ability to brace.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sqbero View Post
    I have terrible stability despite being able to do hundreds of lbs on each major lift
    Don't lift hundreds of lbs on each major lift until you fix your form. Re-start with lighter weights, practice correct form and progress back up again under a proper program - this will build up your core and lower back strength once you start lifting heavy again. Post form videos if you'd like feedback.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    All lifting programs will train your ability to brace.
    I've tried programs on here and they're not helping with my posture and making my lower back worse

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Don't lift hundreds of lbs on each major lift until you fix your form. Re-start with lighter weights, practice correct form and progress back up again under a proper program - this will build up your core and lower back strength once you start lifting heavy again. Post form videos if you'd like feedback.
    thank you so I don't need to do any special exercises just start light until I get the correct form ?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried programs on here and they're not helping with my posture and making my lower back worse
    The programs lay out the conditions for you to learn but it can't learn for you. You have to pay attention to form.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thank you so I don't need to do any special exercises just start light until I get the correct form ?
    Based on what you said that'd be my guess, without knowing your full background. It sounds like you were focusing on lifting heavy over proper form - but only you would know for sure.

yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yokecel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good morning, front squat, and reverse planks are great core/ posterior chain exercises but you really have to get the forms down.

VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Consider hiring a well regarded professional weight coach to teach you how to lift and adjust program to fit your needs. If nothing local there are online options.

Seek the help of a qualified Dr. of Physical therapy.
    “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates

A bodybuilder uses the weights to work the muscle.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Learning correct hip position (I was overextending) and using the hip abduction machine both helped me out. But your issue could be something completely different. Working with a sports physio in the first instance is the only real answer here.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello I've tried typical bodybuilding / weightlifting routine but end up hurting my low back and have huge exaggerated arch the next day.
    Is there a good workout program / routine I can do to fix this?
    I've tried many cues like tightening of the abs.
    https://www.t-nation.com/training/th...xercise-period

AND

https://www.stack.com/a/dead-bug#:~:...ing.%20More%20

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Learning correct hip position (I was overextending) and using the hip abduction machine both helped me out. But your issue could be something completely different. Working with a sports physio in the first instance is the only real answer here.
    I buckled and decided to try the good girl/bad girl machines about a month ago. Now they are permanent staples in my lower body training.