Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ten_Hearts View Post
    I haven't seen anything to show that these vaccines are being formulating with a hydrogel of any kind.
    Yeah. To be honest, all I have is the fact that the military sectors and departments that invented the technology are also involved in developing the COVID vaccines. I'm talking about DARPA and PROFUSA. Now, this isn't HARD CONFIRMATION that the hydrogel is in the stuff, but, well, it is....weird. I have that, plus my own intuition. Plus, the "crazy conspiracy theory" sources that I listen to have been right about virtually everything else.

For example-one lady whose videos I have watched said, at the beginning of the lockdowns that the elites would take over our food supply and make meat virtually unobtainable for us common folks. She said this....then alot of meatpacking plants got shut down because of"COVID" cases, and supply chains started crumbling. In addition to that, I learn that BILL GATES, of all people, had heavily invested in synthetic meats.

So, the sources that I get my information from are not mainstream or famous. But they do seem to be reliable-for whatever reason. At any rate, yeah I obviously don't know if the vaccines will for real have Hydrogel in them. I still ain't getting one, though. Phuck that.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I have no idea how you thought I was arguing for relativism.

What I did say is that the Book of Revelations is hard to interpret objectively, hence the multiple interpretations. Otherwise, how do you explain the multiple interpretations of the book of revelations?

My argument was that Biblical Hermenutics is complicated, also my argument was... You can't rely on translations if you want to be a Biblical literalist, otherwise your literalism is dependent on which translation you use.

Dude talks about not relying on a group (e.g. a council) in order to understand the bible, meanwhile he's relying on a translation from a group (in case you don't know, biblical translations are created by a small group). Which translation does the brah in the video use?
    I dont think you need to get this far. You have to refute what hes saying regarding the mark. Its not a translation issue in the slightest

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    I dont think you need to get this far. You have to refute what hes saying regarding the mark. Its not a translation issue in the slightest
    I've already told you, my issue wasn't with what he said regarding revelations.

I take issue with you constantly posting that cult leader on the misc. I sincerely hope he doesn't get 'a few families' to follow him to his 'new civilization'.

We've seen that story play out, time and time again.

There is a reason why I focused on that in reply to the video you posted, because that is what I took issue with.

Me talking about Biblical Hermenutics and translation, was because the dude is trying to portray (I've seen in other videos) his individual interpretation as supreme to all other intepretations.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Attached Images

Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by palumboism View Post

BRUH. Why has Australia suddenly become the "test kitchen" for the NWO? I mean-they have martial law, forced confinement, and now the beginnings of a cashless society? Geez. What's next? Forced vaxxes rolled out in Aus, too?

Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post
    BRUH. Why has Australia suddenly become the "test kitchen" for the NWO? I mean-they have martial law, forced confinement, and now the beginnings of a cashless society? Geez. What's next? Forced vaxxes rolled out in Aus, too?
    Yeah what they're doing in Victoria specifically will then be implemented in the rest of the country.
    We need to hit the streets like all over Europe, which they give hardly any coverage in mainstream media by the way.
    While people are locked up they're doing roadworks all over the state - mainly at night - installing face recognition cameras everywhere based on Chinese social credit system.
    They are flying Chinese officials in from Guangzhou as advisors, the Premier did the deal with them months ago.
    Last edited by palumboism; 08-16-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000) Silvercock is just really nice. (+1000)
    New Zealand's fukked as well.

First they stage the mosque shooting to disarm the public
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50878862

Now this

Looks like they first trial these systems in advanced areas with unarmed low population.
    So if enough happen to wake up, there's not that many people to control.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HAHAHA. That's part of the sell, I guess. However-the point you're missing is that you all of your thoughts will be monitored by a supercomputer. Not only that, but you will receive..."input" from the supercomputer.

In short, you will be controlled by a supercomputer.

Losing free will, and a personality-a "soul", even, is a poor trade for all of the "knowledge" in the world.
    If this level of stupidity was bannable then 90% of the misc would be banned right now.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've already told you, my issue wasn't with what he said regarding revelations.

I take issue with you constantly posting that cult leader on the misc. I sincerely hope he doesn't get 'a few families' to follow him to his 'new civilization'.

We've seen that story play out, time and time again.

There is a reason why I focused on that in reply to the video you posted, because that is what I took issue with.

Me talking about Biblical Hermenutics and translation, was because the dude is trying to portray (I've seen in other videos) his individual interpretation as supreme to all other intepretations.
    see the epistemology video applies here. if you have an issue with his video, youd have to refute it. not obscure things by saying things are 'lost in translation'. once again ad hominum about him being a cult leader and two, moving the goal posts about translation issues.

i for one, welcome our new technocrat overlords

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    see the epistemology video applies here. if you have an issue with his video, youd have to refute it.
    I don't think you are reading my posts, I'll repeat myself for the last time...

My issue wasn't with what he said regarding revelations.

I take issue with you constantly posting that cult leader on the misc.

So that is why I focused on him "Wanting to have a few Families" to join his 'New civilization in the wilderness'.
    That's what you are promoting on the misc, a cult leader.

You're using ad hominem in the wrong context. I haven't used character attack to attempt to refute any argument he has made, which is what it would mean when we call something ad hominem.

morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by palumboism View Post
    Just got fuel & the station refused cash, first time ever.
    They said its because of hold-ups.
    Wasnt enough of an issue before, but covid's made it into an issue now.
    After dark fair enough, but its midday where I am.

Originally Posted by morderstwo View Post
    just got fuel & the station refused cash, first time ever.
    After dark fair enough, but its midday where i am.

geez.

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This isn't unheard of, there was a shop in DC that told me they switched to cashless after being robbed twice. This was we'll prior to covid. Its also become a politically charged issue because poorer individuals are more likely to only be able to pay in cash.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not unheard of, you also have to securely transport cash or there are insurance issues. It's cheaper to just refuse cash.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Highest Scum of the Board Findenn's Avatar
    Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Findenn View Post
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    This is not true, vaccines vary in the degree of immunity that they provide and no vaccine is 100% guaranteed lifetime immunity in all circumstances.
    LOL pretty big ask of people to accept forced vaccination given the vast history of injury & no guarantee of it even working....except of course they wont be asking.
    When did I say it should be forced?
    You are good man, but unfortunately Aus Senators dont agree:

"Senator Raff Siccone called on those who intend to refuse the future vaccine to be banned from establishments"

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...fdf297b6590a3a

Attached Images
    Last edited by Findenn; 08-18-2020 at 01:59 AM.
    Making acceptable the unacceptable.

+92B+

International Man of Miskery.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

I don't think you are reading my posts, I'll repeat myself for the last time...

My issue wasn't with what he said regarding revelations.

I take issue with you constantly posting that cult leader on the misc.

So that is why I focused on him "Wanting to have a few Families" to join his 'New civilization in the wilderness'.
    That's what you are promoting on the misc, a cult leader.

You're using ad hominem in the wrong context. I haven't used character attack to attempt to refute any argument he has made, which is what it would mean when we call something ad hominem.
    This is pathetic dude. Darwin was a racist, will you disavow evolution now?

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ceizer1985 View Post
    This still going on?

>worry about a microchip inserted into your body.
    >while you walk around with a smartphone that tracks your location, accesses all your files, records your search history and your voice 24/7, both Apple and Google have built back doors in for DoD

complete geniuses in this topic.
    I think they are talking about choice. As long as there is always choice there is no issue.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Findenn View Post
    You are good man, but unfortunately Aus Senators dont agree:

"Senator Raff Siccone called on those who intend to refuse the future vaccine to be banned from establishments"
    One person's opinion = / = Australian law. Even if that person is a Senator.

Realistically no-one knows what measures will be in place regarding vaccination, because no-one knows if we will even get a vaccine and if we do, we don't know how effective it will be. We don't know how COVID-19 behaves over a time-frame of a few years. We don't know how immunity works once someone is infected with COVID-19 and survives. We don't know whether this will become an endemic disease. If it does, we don't know whether the world-wide response will be for elimination or dealing with it like a seasonal flu or as an occasional outbreak type problem every few years.

We do know there's not going to be a magical injection that turns you into a cyborg linked to a mega-computer programmed by Bill Gates, but other than that, there's a lot of speculation but not much certainty over how this is going to shake out.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Realistically no-one knows what measures will be in place regarding vaccination, because no-one knows if we will even get a vaccine and if we do, we don't know how effective it will be. We don't know how COVID-19 behaves over a time-frame of a few years. We don't know how immunity works once someone is infected with COVID-19 and survives. We don't know whether this will become an endemic disease. If it does, we don't know whether the world-wide response will be for elimination or dealing with it like a seasonal flu or as an occasional outbreak type problem every few years.

We do know there's not going to be a magical injection that turns you into a cyborg linked to a mega-computer programmed by Bill Gates, but other than that, there's a lot of speculation but not much certainty over how this is going to shake out.
    AHAHAHA. So no one will be turned into a cyborg, huh? God bless your innocence.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Barring the collapse of human civilisation, we absolutely will have increasing cyborgisation of humans in the future, with more and more implants in regular use. It's just not going to happen next year with a coronavirus vaccine.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sorry brah, Prime Minister verified it, time to hit the streets like Europe NOW!

"“I would expect it to be as mandatory as you can possibly make it,” the PM said.

“There are always exemptions for any vaccine on medical grounds but that should be the only basis

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...a2d667f22e41a3

Attached Images

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A spooky one world order

Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    A spooky one world order
    I was just reading about what's going on in Melbourne, Australia. Seriously I don't know why the Aussies aren't rioting and marching in the streets. I don't know why they haven't lynched the PM yet. I'm not trying to sound super hateful, but chit. Australia is getting INSANE.

Surely all Aussies are not as pussified or run down as Weighty is?

Originally Posted by delineator View Post
    Sorry brah, Prime Minister verified it, time to hit the streets like Europe NOW!

"“I would expect it to be as mandatory as you can possibly make it,” the PM said.

“There are always exemptions for any vaccine on medical grounds but that should be the only basis
    Cool. Will be interesting to see what measures they bring in.

They were talking on the news about this being the silver bullet, come January 2021. So I thought I'd take a quick glance at Wikipedia and apparently the Oxford vaccine doesn't finish trials for another 12 months and most test cases so far suffered headaches, malaise etc.

So I think it's going to come considerably later than implied by Scomo and it's going to be a tougher sell than he'd like. I don't see 10 million people signing up for a vaccine that is likely to make them feel sick for a couple of days. That's if it makes it through the clinical trials, which is far from guaranteed.

Breakfast TV was basically selling a message as though this will be over by New Years, but that's absolutely not where we are at yet.

This is a more realistic assessment of how this will play out in Australia - years until the general public can just rock up and get vaccinated against COVID-19.

Pretty hard to make a vaccine mandatory when it doesn't exist, or it does exist but there's a 3 year waiting list unless you are a healthcare worker or live in a nursing home.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-...-step/12566540

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool. Will be interesting to see what measures they bring in.

They were talking on the news about this being the silver bullet, come January 2021. So I thought I'd take a quick glance at Wikipedia and apparently the Oxford vaccine doesn't finish trials for another 12 months and most test cases so far suffered headaches, malaise etc.

So I think it's going to come considerably later than implied by Scomo and it's going to be a tougher sell than he'd like. I don't see 10 million people signing up for a vaccine that is likely to make them feel sick for a couple of days. That's if it makes it through the clinical trials, which is far from guaranteed.

Breakfast TV was basically selling a message as though this will be over by New Years, but that's absolutely not where we are at yet.
    Phase 3 trials are already underway, might not be done this year but should get a read out towards the end of the year. Symptoms in the first phase 1/2 were mild, no severe symptoms were noted. Some symptoms are to be expected since it is illiciting an immune response.

Production for some of the vaccines has already started. So upon approval it would be able to be distributed relatively quickly. Of course it is produced at risk that the vaccine could fail to meet endpoints in one of the trials. But it shouldn't take years to receive a vaccine. He

morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by delineator View Post

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...a2d667f22e41a3
    He ended up 'backtracking' it & is now saying it wont be forced, but like someone said b4 there is no backtracking - they suggest things to gauge the public reaction then make readjustments.
    There will be a gradual erosion of freedoms for those who refuse get jabbed the variable is simply how gradual.

He ended up 'backtracking' it & is now saying it wont be forced, but like someone said b4 there is no backtracking - they suggest things to gauge the public reaction then make readjustments.
    There will be a gradual erosion of freedoms for those who refuse get jabbed the variable is simply how gradual.
    That is exactly what I think it's going to play out.

Easiest way is to go after employment.

E.g.

Employers who mandate it get an 'approval' stamp online or that they can display in their shop front, ones who don't stand out.

Employers who mandate it get a tax break.

Travelling abroad is illegal without being vaccinated, or countries won't accept visitors who haven't been vaccinated.

Etc.

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is exactly what I think it's going to play out.

Easiest way is to go after employment.

E.g.

Employers who mandate it get an 'approval' stamp online or that they can display in their shop front, ones who don't stand out.

Employers who mandate it get a tax break.

Travelling abroad is illegal without being vaccinated, or countries won't accept visitors who haven't been vaccinated.

Etc.
    Bingo, same news site

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...f585da696147cd

Attached Images
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.