genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genoMU69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a proven joint supplement

Hello All,

I am 46. Former football player. Working out from home for the time being with dumbells. Bike riding and plyometrics for cardio. As I get older, my knee, hip and shoulder joints are causing more and more pain. I am looking for a supplement that will help. I've tried type II collagen purchased on Amazon. Not really noticing anything after a little more than a month of use. Anyone out there have a suggestion that has worked for them?

Thanks in advance.

Gene
    G. Guidry

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only supps I have found that actually work are glucosamine, MSM and Meriva curcumin.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand.And it gets worse with age
    I found good success with this Chondroiton Glucosamine mix. Good luck

Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia - Joint Support Supplement for Relief 180 Tablets - Arazo Nutrition

Originally Posted by genoMU69 View Post
    Hello All,

I am 46. Former football player. Working out from home for the time being with dumbells. Bike riding and plyometrics for cardio. As I get older, my knee, hip and shoulder joints are causing more and more pain. I am looking for a supplement that will help. I've tried type II collagen purchased on Amazon. Not really noticing anything after a little more than a month of use. Anyone out there have a suggestion that has worked for them?

Thanks in advance.

Gene

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Paractin and cissus are the only two I use and recommend. Cissus at a lower ketosterone percentage (as contained in SNS Cissus XT) appears to be better for joint and connective tissue health. Paractin can be found in some multi-ingredient formulas.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve heard good things about tamarind. So to add to the op question. Thoughts on tamarind supps.

I use a generic msm gluco supp and cbd salve. I’m also looking for more options

yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello All,

Thanks in advance.

Gene
    MSM might help, maybe collagen as well (you need to use it for a longer period). On what kind of diet are you? This might explain the cause of your issues..

Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xcel75 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hello All,

Thanks in advance.

Gene
    I’ve used joint armour by Blue Star Nutraceuticals. Cissus Q is fantastic. Only use on workout days. Since it was upper body, I wouldn’t take it on leg days.
    If you can’t find Blue Star, try just plain Cissus by PrimaForce. I did have some upset stomach because of that brand though. However it could
    Have just been me.
    Short story: try products with cissus in them. Hope that helps

82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Undenatured Type II Collagen
    Stay Frosty