420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Any1 here on that factory time?

How do you cope with the boring repetitiveness of it?

Thinking bout getting some wireless earbuds then just using those big ear muff's to cover them up (not allowed) but I still think listening to music for 8+ hours would get boring as well. I try to talk chit/goof off as much as I can (within tolerance) with co workers but it still gets hella boring. Used to smoke up on my breaks but honestly only makes the job more boring at times plus I space out to much and get a bit paranoid when the boss comes around.

what do?

not gonna quit cuz its a decent paying unionized job. but i been a cog in this machine for a long while and i still got decades to go... how am i gonna make it?

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That the best choice you got man. Srsly, 8hrs a day of actual information and learning, even through just headphones in the background, will improve your knowledge and understanding of the world, and just may lead you to what gets you out of that job

420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 420CREAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chest-Rockwell View Post
    That the best choice you got man. Srsly, 8hrs a day of actual information and learning, even through just headphones in the background, will improve your knowledge and understanding of the world, and just may lead you to what gets you out of that job
    im not looking to quit bro. im stuck here.

as an older bro i know if you aint high born or born with some extreme talent then yer a worker drone for life. my question is more about how to cope with the fact.

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 420CREAM View Post
    im not looking to quit bro. im stuck here.

as an older bro i know if you aint high born or born with some extreme talent then yer a worker drone for life. my question is more about how to cope with the fact.
    Still, I dont see how a pursuit of knowledge or expertise wouldnt help you cope. How old we talking brah? 35? 45? You already do what I did when i worked factory jobs, which was just get fried, listen to tunes and fuk around.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this you OP?

HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    this you OP?
    You think he made it?

Originally Posted by Chest-Rockwell View Post
    Still, I dont see how a pursuit of knowledge or expertise wouldnt help you cope. How old we talking brah? 35? 45? You already do what I did when i worked factory jobs, which was just get fried, listen to tunes and fuk around.
    dam so ive already factoried maxxed.. fuuuuuuuuuuu

Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    this you OP?

haha fuk... but i was once in a steel mill and some dude mixed the wrong chit and the molten steel exploded all over the floor.... guy tried to escape but slipped in it and got 3rd degree burns all over his body.... RIP

ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000) ManipulateTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have a positive life outside of it. Something to look forward to. Don’t drink or smoke weed on or off the clock. If it’s unionized they probably would have a very hard time firing you so just **** off a lot while still maintaining your work expectations.

End of day even if you were one of the ***gots down the hall in the offices you’d be feeling the same **** but add pressure and stress on top of that.

Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    You think he made it?
    says live leak in the title. you be the judge

Originally Posted by 420CREAM View Post
    dam so ive already factoried maxxed.. fuuuuuuuuuuuhaha fuk... but i was once in a steel mill and some dude mixed the wrong chit and the molten steel exploded all over the floor.... guy tried to escape but slipped in it and got 3rd degree
    burns all over his body.... RIP

sounds painful man
    Last edited by bfdehewdbyywhn; 07-26-2020 at 11:31 AM.
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Originally Posted by ManipulateTruth View Post
    Have a positive life outside of it. Something to look forward to. Don’t drink or smoke weed on or off the clock. If it’s unionized they probably would have a very hard time firing you so just **** off a lot while still maintaining your work expectations.

End of day even if you were one of the ***gots down the hall in the offices you’d be feeling the same **** but add pressure and stress on top of that.
    yeah i think the problem is outside of work i dont have anything to look forward to either or it has just become so routine as well. was thinking of getting a 2nd job to hopefully meet new people but most days i just wanna come home and rot.

Originally Posted by Arzec View Post
    youtube]0QAVquq9bNs[/youtube]
    i like NIN's version better but i rather not listen to that depressing chit

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked as a contractor at one for an audit and my mind was blown that the starting salary for the people was like $25-27/hr and they got OT all the time, for unskilled work that wasn't very hard just repetitive. Tbh that's an amazing route if you can't/don't want to pursue a quality degree, join a trade union, or learn a trade and eventually start your own company.

Brb can get in directly out of HS starting at $25/hr, brb can move up within factories to management positions easily just by being semi intelligent and a hard worker because you will be working with a lot of NPC style drone mentalities.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

Originally Posted by peterplsss View Post
    I worked as a contractor at one for an audit and my mind was blown that the starting salary for the people was like $25-27/hr and they got OT all the time, for unskilled work that wasn't very hard just repetitive. Tbh that's an amazing route if you can't/don't want to pursue a quality degree, join a trade union, or learn a trade and eventually start your own company.

Brb can get in directly out of HS starting at $25/hr, brb can move up within factories to management positions easily just by being semi intelligent and a hard worker because you will be working with a lot of NPC style drone mentalities.
    i was with you for the first part but nah dawg on the 2nd part. to get into management you either gotta kiss ass and have social skills thru the roof/be interesting or born into the family/friends with CEO.

Even my current job the operations manager wasn't hired from within... he was friends with the plant owner... even tho he wasnt familiar with the job he got hired. The guy who worked under the last manager wasnt even considered and he had been with the company for 20+ years and knew the systems...wasnt my first time seeing this either. its pretty much like that everywhere. it's all about connections boyo

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can pull it off, podcasts are your friend. I've learned so much chit in the last 5 years listening to podcasts for 8 hours/day.

There are a lot of really chitty podcasts out there, but some amazing ones as well.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.