Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What’s everyone’s body weight program?

Hey guys what’s everyone currently doing if they are just training body weight?
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Burpees 3x5

Then 3 alternating sets each to failure of:
    -Pushups
    -Pullups/chinups
    -Split squats
    -Glute bridges (working on tabletop bridges)

Then 1 set each to failure of:
    Leg raises
    Band pull aparts with my 8 lbs band

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Convict Conditioning"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004XIZN5M

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Burpees 3x5

Then 3 alternating sets each to failure of:
    -Pushups
    -Pullups/chinups
    -Split squats
    -Glute bridges (working on tabletop bridges)

Then 1 set each to failure of:
    Leg raises
    Band pull aparts with my 8 lbs band
    If you add some form of vertical push (pike pushups maybe?) You'd have the "big 6" movements of Convict Conditioning

I'm struggling with table top bridges myself, my poor shoulder mobility is my weakest link there before I even hit weak and immobile spine. What's your sticking point?

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    "Convict Conditioning"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004XIZN5M

If you add some form of vertical push (pike pushups maybe?) You'd have the "big 6" movements of Convict Conditioning

I'm struggling with table top bridges myself, my poor shoulder mobility is my weakest link there before I even hit weak and immobile spine. What's your sticking point?
    My shoulders really feel the strain close to reaching the top of the rep, so much so I can’t finish it, so in the mean time I do bridges with my back elevated on my couch and have been working on my shoulder mobility.