moreTvicar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

moreTvicar Transformation Log

26th December 2019

Another year gone. Another 10lbs on. Another year wasted. Yet again feeling like ****: terrible mood - not dealing with stress - no sex drive - energy levels really low & Liverpool look likely to win the Premier League 😩

Home blood test from Superdrug Online tomorrow. Don’t know how good these tests are but it’s a start for me. I’d like T levels normal for a younger guy: if they are indeed low and they must be as I’m 48, fat as **** and drink too much with a garbage diet from years of working on the road and living in hotels.

I can’t change my job but I must change my lifestyle if I want a decent future.

According to Bodybuilding.com my goal of 205lbs and 9% is achievable by July 2021 which seems hard to believe (to me anyway). I added 3 months as I feel so unfit I want to walk, swim and slowly find form in the gym as an injury would be a proper kick in the nuts 🤭

STARTING STATS: TARGET
    Height: 5’11” 6’ 2”
    Weight: 262lbs 205
    BF %: 40 (guess) 9%

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moreTvicar View Post
    26th December 2019

Another year gone. Another 10lbs on. Another year wasted. Yet again feeling like ****: terrible mood - not dealing with stress - no sex drive - energy levels really low & Liverpool look likely to win the Premier League

Home blood test from Superdrug Online tomorrow. Don’t know how good these tests are but it’s a start for me. I’d like T levels normal for a younger guy: if they are indeed low and they must be as I’m 48, fat as **** and drink too much with a garbage diet from years of working on the road and living in hotels.

I can’t change my job but I must change my lifestyle if I want a decent future.

According to Bodybuilding.com my goal of 205lbs and 9% is achievable by July 2021 which seems hard to believe (to me anyway). I added 3 months as I feel so unfit I want to walk, swim and slowly find form in the gym as an injury would be a proper kick in the nuts

STARTING STATS: TARGET
    Height: 5’11” 6’ 2”
    Weight: 262lbs 205
    BF %: 40 (guess) 9%
    All the best on your journey , know that you're not walking alone.
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931