Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    guys did no one watch the video

it was 30 yrs ago

it's phucked up but this is 100% not to blame on "incels" srs - who knows what she did that caused that reaction srs
    Might want to watch the entire video...or at least past the 40 second mark...

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    Wait what, HoustonMiscer is getting some puss now? Since when?
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Wait. What?

Somebody has earned that dik at last? Where’s this tale
    Several months ago I think. He didn't make a big deal out of it.

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    No. It's not a fallacy. It was an example. I am showing you an example of the illogical thinking you did. Your fallacy was a hasty generalization. Not all incels are terrorists or violent. I am an incel. I am not a terrorist, and I am not violent. I believe that ends the discussion. It was not a tu quoque. A tu quoque is when I say, "but you do it too, therefore it is okay." That was never said. I brought up Islam and terrorism to show how you are generalizing the actions of one radical individual to the entire group. Incel literally just means involuntarily celibate. It can be for a number of reasons. Some incels hate women. Others don't. Some are violent. Others are not.
    A better comparison would be fundamentalist Muslims and terrorists. The vast majority of fundamentalist Muslims aren't violent or terrorists themselves, but they generally tend to be sympathetic towards terrorist causes and have a similar worldview. Incels are similar in this regard. Of course, I'm talking specifically about those who are active in the incel "community" rather than guys who just can't get laid.
    Last edited by MediocreGains; 12-01-2019 at 01:45 AM.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well if the only good thing is to punch incels, must you cry and scream when they punch back? lol

Most incels just want to be left to live/die in peace. SRS.

Going back to my original point: not every incel is a terrorist, and not every incel condones any form of violence against women, chads, chad's spawn, etc.

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    You're using an argument of a logical fallacy "tu quoque".

If you're 'involuntarily celebrate' because you can't get laid for whatever reason, don't call yourself an "incel". If you're asexual and don't want to have sex then that might be a reason. But making a comparison that being an 'incel' and having a certain ideology is akin to referring to all Muslims as terrorists is an absurd comparison.

If you're 'involuntarily celebrate' then you need to examine why this is the case. Do you have social anxiety? Do you have an underlying mental health issue that needs to be addressed? Being an 'incel' doesn't mean it's women's fault for rejecting you. And that is really the main point. I think @MediocreGains' explaination is the clearest.
    Unironically you've committed a number of logical fallacies.

Tuquoque: By saying Wincel committed a logical fallacy in his argument (based on a literal interpretation of his argument), you've avoided having to deal with the actual point of his argument i.e. what one incel thinks is not what every other incel thinks.

Strawman: By misrepresenting Wincel's statement as a literal interpretation to be directly transferable in theory to incels.

The Fallacy Fallacy: By claiming Wincel's statement is fallacious that by extension what is being argued is also a fallacy.

One video interview of an incel doesn't mean squat. Just read the posts of some of the incels on this forum EOD, Wincel, Silencespeaks, Nicklol etc many incels accept their 'subhumanity' and they are not worthy of being bequeathed with a woman/partner.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL bro. We're resourceful. U guys should be happy most incels are fapping and playing videogames rather than channeling their anger at you. SRS. You know all those nerds who never got laid? What do you think they do? That smelly engineer? That CS major who stared at his shoes all day? That quiet obese kid who became an electrician? That lanky security guard who never says a word to anyone, but has access to your office building? Most of them opt out of life and rot, but others end up doing important technical chit. Your entire society depends on incels. We are everywhere, Norman. WE ARE EVERYWHERE.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    As a good looking guy who looks down on people, I can feel the rage the little ugly trolls have against me.
    fist yourself

...do you have a job?
    part time rn

did u get that lambo yet?

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm getting really tired, so I'm not going to break down your post point by point rn. However, you are making a lot of very weird assumptions based on faulty theories, some sort of science that has no basis in reality and the some sort of idea of evolution of human beings that has no scientific backing.

It's more to it than that. After all, the life of Chad is equally pointless. But Chad enjoys his situation because he is winning the evolutionary game. Timothy is not. It really boils down to how much you allow your emotions to affect your life. I've learned to control them somewhat and have become more stable. It still angers and saddens me that I didn't get to have what others have -- that I lost. But I've learned to accept it. It is hard to accept defeat. But I don't have a choice. Nobody has a choice, really. You play whatever hand you are dealt in life, and you do what you can. Some will survive and others will not. Nature basically suggests that life does have a purpose, and that purpose is simply replication of information. It really is and always has been about minimizing energy on some potential energy curve. Being an incel isn't the worst thing in the world, you know. There are people born with horrible deformities, immune system disorders, sensory impairments, mental disabilities...Life isn't fair, and that is the simple and honest fact about the world. You don't get what you put in. You just have to try because the alternative is to just make things worse for yourself. Ofc even the amount you are willing to try is likely genetically controlled in the end.
    "Chad" can win the "evolutionary game" just as anyone else can. There are no Nietzschean "ubermensch" - Supermen that exist, like you're proposing. There is no form of eugenic "Chad's" and "Stacy's" that only breed and will continue breeding to create some form of unobtainable beauty standard that only certain people can access.

People can fall in love with each other with no boundaries being set by any outside authority. Love, sex, and breeding occur all the time with people who are not "beautiful" by your standard - making this entire argument complete mythology.

What you're trying to obtain - a "beautiful girl" by your standards, might not be beautiful by another man's viewpoint. Physical attraction can happen to a multitude of people that might be considered ugly by your standards of beauty. When these people breed, random occurrences can happen and sometimes produce off spring that could be "beautiful" (by your standards) or ugly or unattractive.

Yes, it's true, people are born with medical issues all the time. That's how the random roll of the dice occurs in natural breeding between two people.

Your idea centers on what essentially is tantamount to eugenics. I don't want to get into this entire subject at 3am, so I'll just link you to a great documentary on the subject by PBS that anyone can view currently:
    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexp...enics-crusade/

If you feel you "lost" because you can't get a "beautiful girl" by your standards, I would consider there is an underlying mental health issue that you're not addressing. You could potentially get any girl you want if you tried and there was a physical and/or emotional connection between the two of you. But they're not just going to fall into your lap and love you because of some misguided evolutionary theory that dictates you "deserve" to have a "beautiful" girl.

This is first and foremost a bodybuilding forum. If you feel you don't have the looks to get the girl of your standard, then there are tons of resources here to improve and shape your body to improve your chances at success.

But, if you go out in the world and see a girl that meets your standard of beauty and you can't get her because of some perceived flaw you have, it is not the woman's obligation to like you just because of some entitled feeling you have that you deserve her. Go out into the world with a different mindset of meeting people and making friends. Friendship can lead to romance and friendship can lead to happiness that cannot be achieved by being alone and having the thought process of the "Timothy" (as you put it) that just gives up on everything and anything because you can't get the girl of your dreams.

I would say, with my non-medical judgement, that you are more than likely suffering from a great deal of depression and social anxiety. Both of these things are treatable with potentially cognitive behavior therapy and possibly a regiment of drugs that could improve your mood if you're suffering from common forms of depression.

Let me ask you this - have you ever seen a psychologist or therapist to discuss your theories with them and explain your mindset, point of view, and other issues?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would also like to know wincel what your therapist says about all your theories.

I'm getting really tired, so I'm not going to break down your post point by point rn. However, you are making a lot of very weird assumptions based on faulty theories, some sort of science that has no basis in reality and the some sort of idea of evolution of human beings that has no scientific backing.

"Chad" can win the "evolutionary game" just as anyone else can. There are no Nietzschean "ubermensch" - Supermen that exist, like you're proposing. There is no form of eugenic "Chad's" and "Stacy's" that only breed and will continue breeding to create some form of unobtainable beauty standard that only certain people can access.

People can fall in love with each other with no boundaries being set by any outside authority. Love, sex, and breeding occur all the time with people who are not "beautiful" by your standard - making this entire argument complete mythology.

What you're trying to obtain - a "beautiful girl" by your standards, might not be beautiful by another man's viewpoint. Physical attraction can happen to a multitude of people that might be considered ugly by your standards of beauty. When these people breed, random occurrences can happen and sometimes produce off spring that could be "beautiful" (by your standards) or ugly or unattractive.

Yes, it's true, people are born with medical issues all the time. That's how the random roll of the dice occurs in natural breeding between two people.

Your idea centers on what essentially is tantamount to eugenics. I don't want to get into this entire subject at 3am, so I'll just link you to a great documentary on the subject by PBS that anyone can view currently:
    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexp...enics-crusade/

If you feel you "lost" because you can't get a "beautiful girl" by your standards, I would consider there is an underlying mental health issue that you're not addressing. You could potentially get any girl you want if you tried and there was a physical and/or emotional connection between the two of you. But they're not just going to fall into your lap and love you because of some misguided evolutionary theory that dictates you "deserve" to have a "beautiful" girl.

This is first and foremost a bodybuilding forum. If you feel you don't have the looks to get the girl of your standard, then there are tons of resources here to improve and shape your body to improve your chances at success.

But, if you go out in the world and see a girl that meets your standard of beauty and you can't get her because of some perceived flaw you have, it is not the woman's obligation to like you just because of some entitled feeling you have that you deserve her. Go out into the world with a different mindset of meeting people and making friends. Friendship can lead to romance and friendship can lead to happiness that cannot be achieved by being alone and having the thought process of the "Timothy" (as you put it) that just gives up on everything and anything because you can't get the girl of your dreams.

I would say, with my non-medical judgement, that you are more than likely suffering from a great deal of depression and social anxiety. Both of these things are treatable with potentially cognitive behavior therapy and possibly a regiment of drugs that could improve your mood if you're suffering from common forms of depression.

Let me ask you this - have you ever seen a psychologist or therapist to discuss your theories with them and explain your mindset, point of view, and other issues?
    Yes. I see a psychologist regularly. I've heard all of these things and responded to them before. All I'm going to say is that yes, sexual selection applies to humans. And no, humans aren't exempt from the laws of nature.

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    There are guys who don't get laid, and then there are guys who identify as incels and immerse themselves in the subculture, posting on incel forums and so on. When people talk about incels, they're generally referring to the latter, and they do tend to have similar views and traits.

This is what I mean. HoustonMiscer was just a normal guy who didn't get laid, and now he's a normal guy who's getting laid. I don't recall him ever making "incel" type posts.
    The misc is an incel forum. Not even kidding, just read the threads.

Right wing nutters, incels, conspiracy theorists, multiple posters have been convicted of sex crimes, murders etc.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Serenadium View Post
    Unironically you've committed a number of logical fallacies.

Tuquoque: By saying Wincel committed a logical fallacy in his argument (based on a literal interpretation of his argument), you've avoided having to deal with the actual point of his argument i.e. what one incel thinks is not what every other incel thinks.
    I couldn't make any point to his argument, because he hadn't posted his viewpoint of the world yet. Again, we come back to the "incel" vs the person who is "involuntarily celebrate"

Strawman: By misrepresenting Wincel's statement as a literal interpretation to be directly transferable in theory to incels.
    You're making a lot of assumptions here. And again, we come back to the "incel" theory worldview vs a person who can't/doesn't want to/doesn't have the self esteem to get a girl - e.g.: the "involuntarily celebrate".

The Fallacy Fallacy: By claiming Wincel's statement is fallacious that by extension what is being argued is also a fallacy.
    I don't follow you here at all.

One video interview of an incel doesn't mean squat. Just read the posts of some of the incels on this forum EOD, Wincel, Silencespeaks, Nicklol etc many incels accept their 'subhumanity' and they are not worthy of being bequeathed with a woman/partner.
    This all sounds like "incel" apologetics to me. Incels accept their "subhumanity"? There is no such thing. There are no untermensch or ubermensch people. If people are in the position that they feel they are "subhuman" and can't get laid or refuse to try I would say they have a serious underlying mental condition that can be treated if they decide to not accept their lot in life and TRY to overcome it.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I would also like to know wincel what your therapist says about all your theories.
    My therapist was unable to refute my arguments. He just told me to stop overthinking things and said it doesn't help you to think that way. But he had no way to refute it.

Yes. I see a psychologist regularly. I've heard all of these things and responded to them before. All I'm going to say is that yes, sexual selection applies to humans. And no, humans aren't exempt from the laws of nature.
    Sexual selection applies to humans not by any external factor. People make the choice to be with other people through free will. Is that not a concept you are familiar with? There is no state, there is no mandated sexual selection. There is only free will.

When you say "laws of nature" I have no idea what you're referring too.

TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basically entitlement and jealousy complexes. The exact same emotions and principles that drive SJWs...

I couldn't make any point to his argument, because he hadn't posted his viewpoint of the world yet. Again, we come back to the "incel" vs the person who is "involuntarily celebrate"

You're making a lot of assumptions here. And again, we come back to the "incel" theory worldview vs a person who can't/doesn't want to/doesn't have the self esteem to get a girl - e.g.: the "involuntarily celebrate".

I don't follow you here at all.

This all sounds like "incel" apologetics to me. Incels accept their "subhumanity"? There is no such thing. There are no untermensch or ubermensch people. If people are in the position that they feel they are "subhuman" and can't get laid or refuse to try I would say they have a serious underlying mental condition that can be treated if they decide to not accept their lot in life and TRY to overcome it.
    There are those who reproduce and those who do not. Differential reproductive success exists in all lifeforms. All lifeforms on this planet are subject to natural selection, and humans are subject to sexual selection.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always makes me chuckle at the low hanging fruit normies are so eager to pick by generalizing all incels as violent misogynists. Then again it should come as no surprise when there’s an entire sub forum on reddit dedicated to the act. That said, normies are literally throwing gas on the fire by banning all incel related subreddits and marginalizing the incel community—when you try to take away their voice the only thing they have to be “heard” is to act out their frustration on society, which will most assuredly result in aggression towards females

My therapist was unable to refute my arguments. He just told me to stop overthinking things and said it doesn't help you to think that way. But he had no way to refute it.
    Probably because your arguments are entirely falsehoods and any logical thinking person would say that your ideology is completely based on nothing science based, nothing logic based, and nothing that can be substantiated in any way, shape or form. A therapist isn't there to try and "refute" some ideology you have, s/he is there to try and help you overcome whatever underlying issue you have.

Because your ideology is so rooted in your thinking, you've locked yourself into a thought process that you can't escape. You've built yourself a prison of your own design and you can't escape from it. I can spend hours arguing with you and even sourcing my arguments with actual science. But, because you are so locked into your way of thinking, it's impossible for you to accept anything different than what you believe.

LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So she got herpes ?

Sexual selection applies to humans not by any external factor. People make the choice to be with other people through free will. Is that not a concept you are familiar with? There is no state, there is no mandated sexual selection. There is only free will.

When you say "laws of nature" I have no idea what you're referring too.
    The laws of nature means the mathematical laws that govern the behavior of the universe...Since we are parts of this universe, we are also subject to these laws. Everything we do exists within this framework. When you think you are making choices independently of the rest of the universe or even the constraints of your own brain, it is clearly a lie. This is easily demonstrated by Alzheimer's disease, where you see a person lose their sense of being due to brain damage. This shows that your entire sense of self is actually based on brain function. Since your brain is a physical system, it must be subject to the laws of physics. There is then no real room for any type of autonomy. It's all an illusion. We'd like to think of our lives as somehow more than a mechanism to replicate some molecules. But there's no good reason to believe otherwise.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your therapist is right. You are overthinking everything. Also, now you have good excuse not to connect with a woman. You don't have to make any effort towards having any intimacy since you have already accepted your life. I think you're just too lazy and gotten comfortable and intellectualizing everything serves your purpose. Keep going to therapy though, they will know how to help you.

There are those who reproduce and those who do not. Differential reproductive success exists in all lifeforms. All lifeforms on this planet are subject to natural selection, and humans are subject to sexual selection.
    Human beings are the only creatures on the planet with the ability to have a conscious mind. We are not animals that breed based on availability. Natural selection... lol. Human beings are not evolving and have not evolved since the ice age. We live in a modern society where people choose their partners. We're not cows or dolphins or dogs. I'm not going to follow you down this road of whatever you've seen on Animal Planet that attempts to cement your argument.

Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    Always makes me chuckle at the low hanging fruit normies are so eager to pick by generalizing all incels as violent misogynists. Then again it should come as no surprise when there’s an entire sub forum on reddit dedicated to the act. That said, normies are literally throwing gas on the fire by banning all incel related subreddits and marginalizing the incel community—when you try to take away their voice the only thing they have to be “heard” is to act out their frustration on society, which will most assuredly result in aggression towards females. I don’t agree it’s necessary every incel should be put on a watchlist, but that didn’t stop the bush administration from doing it to every Muslim flying in and out of the country
    Once again we come to the argument of "incel" vs. a person who is "involuntarily celebate". The incel ideology is a dangerous, misogynistic viewpoint that leads to a path to nowhere. It's akin to any other ideology that promotes a viewpoint that labels certain people into groups. "Chads", "Staceys", "Normies". Watch the videos Mumkey Jones did on Elliot Rodger and his warped thinking. It's a fascinating watch.
    https://mumkeyjones.tv/category/videos/elliot-rodger/

I agree and understand that not all "incels" are going to go out and murder people. But when you start categorizing people into groups then you have to look at it like any other dangerous ideology.

Human beings are the only creatures on the planet with the ability to have a conscious mind. We are not animals that breed based on availability. Natural selection... lol. Human beings are not evolving and have not evolved since the ice age. We live in a modern society where people choose their partners. We're not cows or dolphins or dogs. I'm not going to follow you down this road of whatever you've seen on Animal Planet that attempts to cement your argument.

Once again we come to the argument of "incel" vs. a person who is "involuntarily celebate". The incel ideology is a dangerous, misogynistic viewpoint that leads to a path to nowhere. It's akin to any other ideology that promotes a viewpoint that labels certain people into groups. "Chads", "Staceys", "Normies". Watch the videos Mumkey Jones did on Elliot Rodger and his warped thinking. It's a fascinating watch.
    https://mumkeyjones.tv/category/videos/elliot-rodger/

I agree and understand that not all "incels" are going to go out and murder people. But when you start categorizing people into groups then you have to look at it like any other dangerous ideology.
    That's not true. There are many other animals that have conscious minds. Humans are constantly under the effect of natural selection, as is all life on this planet. Depending on what you mean by evolving, we absolutely are evolving. There are many examples of changes in human evolution, such as the resistance to the black plague, lactose tolerance, and other adaptations due to selection pressures. I base this on this crazy area of science known as biology. You're welcome to reject biology if you want. I encourage you to read some books about evolution and natural selection before you make assumptions about human evolution.

Anyway, going back to original topic. Your definition of incel is the one commonly used by the media. It is incorrect. The definition of incel is involuntarily celibate. You were wrong to generalize all incels. I am an incel, and I am nonviolent.

I can't believe I'm up at 4am arguing this bullsh!t...

The laws of nature means the mathematical laws that govern the behavior of the universe...
    Wtf does this mean? What does this have to do with human beings choosing relationships? You're just saying jibberish in an attempt to sound smart.

Since we are parts of this universe, we are also subject to these laws. Everything we do exists within this framework. When you think you are making choices independently of the rest of the universe or even the constraints of your own brain, it is clearly a lie.
    More nonsense that has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

This is easily demonstrated by Alzheimer's disease, where you see a person lose their sense of being due to brain damage.
    A person with Alzheimer's does not lose their "sense of being". What does that even mean?

This shows that your entire sense of self is actually based on brain function. Since your brain is a physical system, it must be subject to the laws of physics.
    SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF PHYSICS??? You have got to be kidding me. Once again, we see more nonsense with nothing to do with the subject matter at hand. Your brain would be subject to the laws of physics in a car crash, where the brain is moved forward in the skull. Alzheimer's disease has absolutely ZILCH to do with physics.

There is then no real room for any type of autonomy. It's all an illusion. We'd like to think of our lives as somehow more than a mechanism to replicate some molecules. But there's no good reason to believe otherwise.
    I understand what you're trying to say, but the way you say it is absolutely ludicrous to the point of being laughable.

Free will is not an illusion, and I'm not going to go down the road of a higher power or we are all living the matrix or some kind of AI world.

Trying to make a physical brain disease as an argument that there is no point in life because at any point in time you could die, or your brain could shut off, or whatever...

If you currently have no physical brain disease, if you currently have no physical problem with your body then there is no argument to that point. What you're trying to say is the conscious mind can be altered through random chance. But, you could take psychedelic drugs and alter your conscious mind. You could have a life changing experience that could alter your conscious mind.

I don't even know where to go with this anymore, it's so silly.

I can't believe I'm up at 4am arguing this bullsh!t...

Wtf does this mean? What does this have to do with human beings choosing relationships? You're just saying jibberish in an attempt to sound smart.

More nonsense that has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

A person with Alzheimer's does not lose their "sense of being". What does that even mean?

SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF PHYSICS??? You have got to be kidding me. Once again, we see more nonsense with nothing to do with the subject matter at hand. Your brain would be subject to the laws of physics in a car crash, where the brain is moved forward in the skull. Alzheimer's disease has absolutely ZILCH to do with physics.

I understand what you're trying to say, but the way you say it is absolutely ludicrous to the point of being laughable.

Free will is not an illusion, and I'm not going to go down the road of a higher power or we are all living the matrix or some kind of AI world.

Trying to make a physical brain disease as an argument that there is no point in life because at any point in time you could die, or your brain could shut off, or whatever...

If you currently have no physical brain disease, if you currently have no physical problem with your body then there is no argument to that point. What you're trying to say is the conscious mind can be altered through random chance. But, you could take psychedelic drugs and alter your conscious mind. You could have a life changing experience that could alter your conscious mind.

I don't even know where to go with this anymore, it's so silly.
    What is your brain made of? And what makes that up? And what makes that up? And oh there you are. Seems physics would apply here then too, hmm? It actually applies to the entire universe, and we are part of the universe.

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    NOo the point was it's happening and escalating now

give me a list of things a 24 year old can do to "deserve" beong randomly slashed in the face

go on I'll wait
    Nobody deserves that, and most would not attempt to justify otherwise. But again, if the dude who did this is an incel, he doesn't speak for every incel.

That's not true. There are many other animals that have conscious minds. Humans are constantly under the effect of natural selection, as is all life on this planet. Depending on what you mean by evolving, we absolutely are evolving. There are many examples of changes in human evolution, such as the resistance to the black plague, lactose tolerance, and other adaptations due to selection pressures. I base this on this crazy area of science known as biology. You're welcome to reject biology if you want. I encourage you to read some books about evolution and natural selection before you make assumptions about human evolution.

Anyway, going back to original topic. Your definition of incel is the one commonly used by the media. It is incorrect. The definition of incel is involuntarily celibate. You were wrong to generalize all incels. I am an incel, and I am nonviolent.
    You are incel due to your inability to trust women. Incels are incels because they are not able to connect/have intimacy with a woman, not because some evolutionary reason of being undesirable or whatever that stuff is you write about. There's nothing wrong with them except what happened to them to make them not have the ability to have intimacy with a woman.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    You are incel due to your inability to trust women. Incels are incels because they are not able to connect/have intimacy with a woman, not because some evolutionary reason of being undesirable or whatever that stuff is you write about. There's nothing wrong with them except what happened to them to make them not have the ability to have intimacy with a woman.
    If you deflate a balloon, it won't fly anymore. You are probably right about trust. I can't really trust people. I have trauma that cannot be healed.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem is that many incels lock themselves into a echo chamber worldview ]
    Yeah, that's the problem with a lot of incel forums.

I've witnessed them feeding each other's hatred, rage, and despair.

I remember I posted to someone about about David Goggins, and using him as inspiration (on another forum), the dude wrote back to me that he had heard his name before and was interested in him after reading me post about it. Then another dude came in and discourage the guy from even checking him out, by even watching a single video. He basically listed all of Goggins failures and struggles (e.g. learning disability), but neglected to mention his successes, it was a really specific and well written attempt at discouraging the guy from seeking help. Crabs in a bucket.

The thread got locked before I could reply.

"How does it feel to know that you will never hold a woman like this?"

"How does it feel to know that chad is getting a blowjob off of your crush?"

Over and over again, toxic chit.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

If you deflate a balloon, it won't fly anymore. You are probably right about trust. I can't really trust people. I have trauma that cannot be healed.
    You escape by intellectualizing everything. It's just cope. It's your way of trying to make sense of things. but you won't let anyone close that's for sure. sigh.