00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 00SinkOrSwim00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Looking for advice from salesbrahs on how to fastrack sales career

So I'm considering sales as a new career after I realised I let myself get stagnant with my current career.

Long story short, I want to model successful salesbrahs. Saw a post the other day by a guy in construction material sales and it sounded good since there is a construction boom in my country atm.

I have zero experience in sales and am planning to start in telemarketing, do it for 6 months to a year, and move onto another more rewarding sales role.

Would be great if you salesbrahs could outline your career trajectory here for me.

Thanks!!

Edit: Not sure why age is showing as 49