thezwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need some advice...keep bulking or cut?

Hi all,

I’ve been lifting off and on for awhile but first time poster.I’m 171 cm and generally 55-56 kg. I did an intense personal training regimen with a local gym and they had me cut. Went down to 53kg and while I saw some results, I was just skinny- not much definition.

I’ve decided to try to put on some muscle and over the past three-four weeks have finally managed to get up to about 58 kg. But I’m feeling pretty unhappy with it although I’m seeing my strength go up and am likely to hit some new 1RMs.

I want to have visible muscle. I want to be able to see abs.

Should I continue to bulk? What do you recommend? What should I be aiming for in terms of weight? When would I start to cut?

Or should I focus on cutting down to 53 kg or so again? If I go that route, how do I make sure to actually get some muscle this time instead of just skinny?

Thanks!

stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000) stef1m is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro you are 171cm and 58kg, what the * you want to cut? Keep bulking, do any begginer routine like starting strength or stronglifts 5x5, and eat, sleep and grow. Do not even think about cutting... Abs? Girls have abs too. It's more attractive when you have traps, strong back, shoulders and legs...