london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One GOOD work out a week that destroys you

Hi

This topic has probably been asked at some point in the past however here goes..

I've been active weightlifting going on soon to be 3 years. Calorie counting cutting weight gaining weight
    I wouldn't say I'm particularly a novice. I went through the early exciting phase of going to the gym everyday day 7 days in a row 5 days in a week every other day
    Mixing it up with cardio upper body leg day the Works

Obviously after some time I came to terms that this is a lifestyle being an adult with responsibilities you can't just go to the gym every other day for over an hour when you have a lot of other commitments.
    Not to mention when you pull a 12-hour shift basically by the time you get home you are going to be drained and tired and hungry it doesn't really become practical.. I know straight away what alot of you are going to say this isn't for you do something else or you won't see any real gains but that's just being negative I intend to be gyming for the rest of my life and if there's one thing I learnt results come with time correct food and consistency..

In the early days my motivation to get in shape was to basically walk again I had a horrible accident and with the sheer determination and Help From a special friend I ended up getting down to about 14% body fat losing 3 stone and building up a more muscular physique I'm tall 6 foot 3 so you know the struggles if I was shorter I would probably look like Franco Columbo ! I was very dedicated basically cut my hours down in half though. As my life improved I started to work harder again and balance the gym
    I am a workaholic I run my own business and mentally
    It's an important part of my life to stay Active at work.
    Gradually I found out that my performance in the gym after a long day at work really didn't cut it enough.
    Performance started to dip and and I ended up underperforming at work something had to give.. as I felt I was plateauing eventually

I started going 3 days a week 2 upper body sessions and one leg and cardio session. But still occasionally I found myself not being able to perform properly given the hours I was putting in at work..

So today I tried something I never tried before I missed gym for an entire week purposely and today I spent about 3 hours in the gym 5 sets of 12 all the major upper body compound movements and leggs squats deadlifts all controlled to the maximum

the workout was very efficient my body is completely spent and I'm getting to some regard the feeling of a newbies first day.
    How effective do you guys really think this could be it feels as if I've had 3 days of workout in one day?
    A lot of this is subjective however building muscle end of the day takes time for example if you're just lifting weights every single day you don't really give them enough time to rebuild and to heal again. Then to restart the process.

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say
    What's your thoughts about the long-term I honestly feel like I really really worked out well there is no way I could pull anything relative to what I did today during the week. It's just a hunch but I think today's workout effectively is going to be similar to 3 workouts in the week which individually won't be on par of today if you know what I mean.

Is there any actual scientific evidence that the popular 3-day a week workout is the most effective regardless if it's not quite as Potent as the one I had today?
    Example although we feel lifting lighter and more repetitions build more muscle there's also evidence to suggest lifting heavy and less repetitions will give the same results

Looking forward to your comments
    Last edited by london1980; 09-28-2019 at 03:49 PM.

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is scientific data that shows "growth" stops 18-36 hours after you put the weight down. But if you kill your self for 3-5 hours in the gym one day and are "spent", yes there is scientific data that shows it will take 4-5 even 6 days to "repeat the act" with the same weight.

This why we have 2-3 days rest tops for anyone who wants to grow.

If you are a n00b you will stop growing in 18 hours, and in about 24 hours be able to repeat the act once you have adapted(no longer get doms) to the program
    If you are a deep intermediate you can handle some volume and may grow for 36 hours and may require twice a week per body part to prevent too much over lap.
    If you are and advanced lifter who cares, you are happy if your bench goes up 5 pounds next year...

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How you look or feel after 1 workout probably isn't a good sample size to determine the effectiveness of a routine.

You sound like you're going to do this regardless of comments, so to find out whether it's effective consider doing it over a 6-month period and evaluate the results (assuming you don't get injured before then).

Maybe people have been doing it inefficiently all these decades and 1 day of a killer workout and 6 rest days to grow/recover will be the new norm.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like others have said, its far more optimal to hit the gym for an hour 3x a week instead of once for 3 hours.

There is an awful lot of scientific evidence. I prefer starting off with the supercompensation/subcompensation curves in the Science and Practice of Strength Training. You'll have to take the time to read it.

london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) london1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you sorry about the rather lengthly post! However I'm pleased my question came across correctly
    So I was expecting most to point me back into the direction of around the golden 3 days a week I'm taking everything in looking forward for more opinions.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    How you look or feel after 1 workout probably isn't a good sample size to determine the effectiveness of a routine.

You sound like you're going to do this regardless of comments, so to find out whether it's effective consider doing it over a 6-month period and evaluate the results (assuming you don't get injured before then).

Maybe people have been doing it inefficiently all these decades and 1 day of a killer workout and 6 rest days to grow/recover will be the new norm.
    By the way very good point 6 sets of my 12 rep max bench last couple reps caused a niggle on shoulder an obvious mistake.. but it's a macho thing I suppose next saturday will be lowering slightly to achieve the same repetitions and form.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by london1980 View Post
    Thank you sorry about the rather lengthly post! However I'm pleased my question came across correctly
    So I was expecting most to point me back into the direction of around the golden 3 days a week I'm taking everything in looking forward for more opinions.
    Except what we posted about recovery isnt opinion . . . its fact.

If your method worked better why wouldnt elite athletes and IFBB pros do it as well?

And if you are just waiting for some random poster to chime in and confirm your terrible idea, I'll go ahead and neg you now.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 sets of my 12 rep max bench
    Do you mean 6x12? I hope not.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Do you mean 6x12? I hope not.
    And he wonders why he is getting shoulder issues . . .

I was stupid to push myself on the last set I should have known better have plenty of experience dealing with injuries the biggest of all was why I initially started.. it's just a small niggle need to stop being a twat and lower rep or weight

6 sets as I said body is well spent havnt actually moved since I got back ! so I did 3 days exactly in one day 3hs essentially would normally do 3 sets of 12 upper plus isolation biceps triceps etc 2 times a week and a leg day..
    This is an experiment I basically did all three workouts in one day..
    As mentioned previously I felt strong and that I could push myself a lot more than I could through the week doing these workouts coming back from work hungry tired
    It's an experiment so far and and everyone's opinion I am taking on board

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If the problem is you are tired after work then why not get up early and train before work when you’re fresh? If that means getting up at 3 or 4 then that’s what you have to do. I don’t know what time you get up now. Get up at whatever time you think you need to that would allow you to get a workout in.

People come on here wanting to workout less because they think they don’t have the time but it’s not a time issue it’s an issue with balancing your schedule and organizing your day.

Most often if you evaluate your schedule you will see time where you could set aside an hour to workout. That might mean getting up earlier, etc. but you do what you have to do if it’s important to you. It comes down to how important is it to you and if it is you will make sacrifices to get that workout in. If it’s not that important to you, well then you will probably just choose to workout less. Depends on you.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Thanks for the responses. So this morning well I am aching everywhere lol! After doing chest previously the next day I would feel pretty much totally fine that I could technically do it again. It feels like I've really made progress with this workout out yesterday and I certainly don't think I can go back for a few days even if I wanted to.!!
    Ok so if I reduced the amount of upper body work however also did lower body so 3 sets of 12s then leggs considering I was only doing legs once a week surely that would be fine and would free up at least one day
    Last edited by london1980; 09-29-2019 at 04:10 AM.

rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im pretty newbie. Worked out for 8 about months.

I have never worked out after work because I KNOW I couldnt stick to it.

I work a lot overtime, meetings after work and obligations.

I found out that if I am going to be serious at this I have to do it early morning.

So for the last 8 months I get up at 5 am and work out. Your body and mind quickly adapts to this.

Its not so hard actually. If theres a will theres a way. Consistency is key I believe

Thanks for the responses. So this morning well I am aching everywhere lol! After doing chest previously the next day I would feel pretty much totally fine that I could technically do it again. It feels like I've really made progress with this workout out yesterday and I certainly don't think I can go back for a few days even if I wanted to.!!
    Ok so if I reduced the amount of upper body work however also did lower body so 3 sets of 12s then leggs considering I was only doing legs once a week surely that would be fine and would free up at least one day
    Soreness isnt indicative of progress

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP - google RockCrab's Tired and Sore routine. Many dedicated trainees only do it once per week even though it's recommended to be repeated more often than that. Wusses.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's suboptimal. I remember reading a book about a strongman athlete who, due to his busy work schedule and family obligations, could only train Saturday mornings. He would squat, clean and jerk, deadlift, and do farmer's walks for a few sets each, then pig out at an all you can eat breakfast buffet. Over the course of a year he added a good bit of weight (including a good bit of fat) but minimal strength gains - I think he added maybe 5 pounds tops to his deadlift and he was in the intermediate range. Naturally he made far better gains once his schedule cleaned up and he could train three times a week.

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    the point of a workout isn't to kill yourself, stimulate, don't annhilate

if it was a good way to train, many would have recommended it. 2 days is doable maybe however 3 days is probably the minimum amount of days you want to make consistent and good progress over time.

Ok so day 3 now . It's been 2 days since my workout where I push myself to the Limit. I can honestly say I am still exhausted and aching all over like I have did 3 years ago on my first session! My legs are shattered completely even chest is also not ready to be done I can even feel my biceps when I extend my arm!
    I am not able to work out today or tomorrow even if I wanted to I'm curious to know if I could do something on Wednesday but to be honest with you I think I will recover by Saturday and I'm interested to know how my body reacts this time. There's no point going if I can have a good workout and I need to give my body time to recover to make progress
    Surely I should listen to my body if you're aching you've done what you needed to do muscle reconstruction only happens by micro tearing and that's the feeling I have now everywhere ( someone said it's not a good thing ) but surely that's what we all strive to do
    Didn't a famous man say the pump feeling!
    On Saturday I'm going to try it again this time however I'm going to slightly lower the weight on the bench so I don't irritate shoulder that was obviously compensating
    I'm curious to know if I feel strong mid week next week.
    I truly shocked my body which is essential sometimes to progress at some point my body will get used to it and I probably will feel strong with weak again and I will try to put the extra session in..
    Someone else made a good comment about professionals it's true they tend to go to the gym a lot more often through the week
    Last edited by london1980; 09-30-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RockCrab View Post
    OP - google RockCrab's Tired and Sore routine. Many dedicated trainees only do it once per week even though it's recommended to be repeated more often than that. Wusses.
    Reading the thread he's right. It's the perfect workout for your needs
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3675871&page=1

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surely I should listen to my body if you're aching you've done what you needed to do muscle reconstruction only happens by micro tearing and that's the feeling I have now everywhere ( someone said it's not a good thing ) but surely that's what we all strive to do
    That's the feeling you associate with stimulus for growth. My legs ache more the day after kneeling to wash my car tires than they do with a full squat workout. That's probably because I do the latter more often than the former.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so day 3 now . It's been 2 days since my workout where I push myself to the Limit. I can honestly say I am still exhausted and aching all over like I have did 3 years ago on my first session! My legs are shattered completely even chest is also not ready to be done I can even feel my biceps when I extend my arm!
    I am not able to work out today or tomorrow even if I wanted to I'm curious to know if I could do something on Wednesday but to be honest with you I think I will recover by Saturday and I'm interested to know how my body reacts this time. There's no point going if I can have a good workout and I need to give my body time to recover to make progress
    Didn't a famous man say the pump feeling!
    On Saturday I'm going to try it again this time however I'm going to slightly lower the weight on the bench so I don't irritate shoulder that was obviously compensating
    I'm curious to know if I feel strong mid week next week.
    I truly shocked my body which is essential sometimes to progress at some point my body will get used to it and I probably will feel strong with weak again and I will try to put the extra session in..
    Someone else made a good comment about professionals it's true they tend to go to the gym a lot more often through the week
    There's so much wrong here. Soreness is not indicative of doing anything right whatsoever. The association with how microtears and muscle building works has nothing to do with delayed onset muscle soreness. "shocking" your body does not do anything productive.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you're aching you've done what you needed to do muscle reconstruction only happens by micro tearing and that's the feeling I have now everywhere ( someone said it's not a good thing ) but surely that's what we all strive to do
    Don't judge the effectiveness of your workout solely by how much or how many days you ache for afterwards. Don't strive to ache everywhere - strive to progressively overload and see visible gains over time without injuring yourself.

It's not always easy to tell the difference between aching from micro tearing and from actually doing unproductive damage to your muscles/tendons/ligaments.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don’t you just make the time to stay consistent with your workouts even if that means getting up early rather than being all over the place and and trying to burn yourself out in just one workout?

You’re going to see more progress by being consistent then trying to go all out in one single workout. Just make the damn time.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Soreness isnt indicative of progress
    QFT.

Subjective metrics are subjective. Look it up, Opie.

QFT.

Exactly people cant tell me to have a light work out to have same gains what happened to no pain no gain

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    QFT.

He's been summoned..

the crabby overlord of no gains and soreness

5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    And he wonders why he is getting shoulder issues . . .
    why does 6sets of 12 reps on the bench press cause shoulder issues?
    please tell me i need to know
    "Get Better Today" - Russel Orhii

Originally Posted by TopHeavyMirin View Post
    why does 6sets of 12 reps on the bench press cause shoulder issues?
    please tell me i need to know
    I went 12 12 12 10 8 11 if I recall note the 11 last rep pure adrenaline got me through it felt like I couldn't pass 7 but your gym bros just push you on that was the set that caused the damage. Was compensating too much the body couldn't do more then 7 going to lower the weight
    And stop being stupid just more control and form and finish the 12s
    Its Wednesday tomorrow still aching lol..
    Feels like next saturday sounds about right before I recover from that ordeal ! Will be interesting to see how I feel after this saturday

Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Why don’t you just make the time to stay consistent with your workouts even if that means getting up early rather than being all over the place and and trying to burn yourself out in just one workout?

You’re going to see more progress by being consistent then trying to go all out in one single workout. Just make the damn time.
    I start pretty early and finish pretty late I know a famous man once said you have the time make the time!
    So I am Saturday is sick I am hoping sometime soon a mid week upper the leg day will be done on the Saturday along with the double upper body sesh its gona be like 3 days

I start pretty early and finish pretty late I know a famous man once said you have the time make the time!
    So I am Saturday is sick I am hoping sometime soon a mid week upper the leg day will be done on the Saturday along with the double upper body sesh its gona be like 3 days
    Or just do a 3 day full body if you really can't commit to any more than 3 days. Hit everything evenly. Do one day on Saturday and then the other days during the week.

Maybe: Saturday, Monday, Wednesday

OR

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

You get the idea.

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    He's been summoned..

the crabby overlord of no gains and soreness
    That wouldn't happen if you just ate a Krabby Patty.