Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    **** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Yes, you put in some effort to expose yourself to meeting new women, but you should be outcome independent.
    Yeah some guys have to put in more effort than others but honestly it's not that hard to meet women; you can meet women literally ANYWHERE which is what I do as I go about my day. I don't really specifically go looking for pussy anymore.

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    nah but I am fine sharing them with verified misc brahs.
    in man.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Even with hooking up you still don't have to put in a lot of work if a woman is interested in you. Women who really like you make it easy for you and only have minimal resistance at times. If a woman starts to play games with me, I just tend to charge her to the game and try my best to ignore her. Just not worth my time as I'm almost 30.
    You and I are in the same boat bro. I'm almost 29 and I've been through a long term relationship so I know girls aren't anything special to the point where I'm setting my time aside trying to play games. If I see games being played I'm 100% checked out unless they just wanna smash. I've done this to girls and it drives them mad, they'll call me rude, an *******, whatever it takes to get a reaction out of me and I always play it cool and keep it simple.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    update post from the last few days coming soon.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    meet at the location in case it goes poorly or gets emotional. it gives both of you the opportunity to get space and separate at the end if things arent congruent.
    Yeah, basically we met after 5 weeks of not seeing each other and she said she didn't want to try and restart the relationship.

Long story short, 5 weeks is to long to wait to restart relationship. Our foundation was solid as ****, which is why I am confused why she said no. She said because she didn't think I was in it 100% in the relationship because I was hesitant to move states with her. But I just needed to think clearly about the entire situation.

Anyways, I guess a little bit of me always had the doubt/feeling that she wasn't the "one", but I justified it by pointing out her amazing traits. But she had bad traits as well, just little things like I wish she was more feminine, nothing major like partying or cheating. Her best traits out weighed her cons, but the cons were annoying to me and something I didn't exactly want and was missing from her/relationship.

I might have made a mistake, but all things come to an end, relationships are not perm and forever.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i typed a long ass update post and it timed out. fuuck.

tldr: i like a girl from bumble, business owner girl is a bit too thick for me, girl from last saturday is on the backburner, a few more orbiters from bumble and tinder i am lukewarm on, girl from class wants my dick but idk if i wanna bang, things are good, personal life is fine, hopefully girl from bumble mentioned earlier is cool because she checks all the initial boxes.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i typed a long ass update post and it timed out. fuuck.

tldr: i like a girl from bumble, business owner girl is a bit too thick for me, girl from last saturday is on the backburner, a few more orbiters from bumble and tinder i am lukewarm on, girl from class wants my dick but idk if i wanna bang, things are good, personal life is fine, hopefully girl from bumble mentioned earlier is cool because she checks all the initial boxes.
    Thick as in a coke bottle shaped body?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We out on a date tonight. Had a great time, but she cut it short, so I decided to go to my normal bar after. I will totally go out wit this one again, but OMFG I met the cutest little 23 yo tonight. She was all over me, hugging and and holding my hand until last call. Telling me that she was into me from the minute she saw me. I was in ****ing heaven. She knows my age and as we were talking I mentioned I had a motorcycle. She gave me **** like I'm going through a mid life crisis and I told her, "not a chance. I've been riding since I was 20 and I will ride until I can't anymore." She mentioned so many times that I need to call or text her so we can go out, like she didn't think I was going to. She was rubbing on me and I told her if she kept doing it I was going to have to kiss her. She said as long as I call her I will get my chance. I have so many fish on the line right now, but I cant wait to see her again.

Cutest, youngest thing I've come across in a long time. I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't see her again even though I know nothing will happen long term.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    We out on a date tonight. Had a great time, but she cut it short, so I decided to go to my normal bar after. I will totally go out wit this one again, but OMFG I met the cutest little 23 yo tonight. She was all over me, hugging and and holding my hand until last call. Telling me that she was into me from the minute she saw me. I was in ****ing heaven. She knows my age and as we were talking I mentioned I had a motorcycle. She gave me **** like I'm going through a mid life crisis and I told her, "not a chance. I've been riding since I was 20 and I will ride until I can't anymore." She mentioned so many times that I need to call or text her so we can go out, like she didn't think I was going to. She was rubbing on me and I told her if she kept doing it I was going to have to kiss her. She said as long as I call her I will get my chance. I have so many fish on the line right now, but I cant wait to see her again.

Cutest, youngest thing I've come across in a long time. I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't see her again even though I know nothing will happen long term.
    So did you call her?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So did you call her?
    This was last night. I may drop her a text later tonight, but I don't think there is any rush. Taking more time may actually work in my favor, since she doesn't think I'm going to hit her up.

She actually showed up to the bar with some other guy and he bought her a couple of drinks, but once he saw her gravitate towards me he disappeared. lol.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I expect a text or call within hours after a date ending. If it's a night date, it should include something about hoping I got home safely. I find it much more alpha when men don't follow silly rules and just go for what they want.

Mechanical Engineer Brah ConorO's Avatar
    ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000)
    This was last night. I may drop her a text later tonight, but I don't think there is any rush. Taking more time may actually work in my favor, since she doesn't think I'm going to hit her up.

She actually showed up to the bar with some other guy and he bought her a couple of drinks, but once he saw her gravitate towards me he disappeared. lol.
    Damn good job man, seems alpha asf. How come you didn't kiss her? I'd say definitely no need to rush things, sounds like she's pretty keen, maybe drop a message later on before going to sleep.

TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JellBella View Post
    I expect a text or call within hours after a date ending. If it's a night date, it should include something about hoping I got home safely. I find it much more alpha when men don't follow silly rules and just go for what they want.

If you're referring to Pondus, he and this girl weren't on a date. They met at the bar and hit it off but that's not a date.

The right approach here is to absolutely wait a day, maybe even two before reaching out to her. Especially given how interested she already showed to be at the bar. Waiting longer before messaging her will only build her intrigue and interest in him when he finally does contact her.

Mechanical Engineer Brah ConorO's Avatar
    ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've been having some interesting chats with a girl i've been FWBing... she's baffled how detached emotionally I am, how 'black&white' I am, and how content/self-assured I am. She seems like the type to be quite clingy/needy and maybe the dudes she's been with in the past have catered/mirrored this but she filled out some 16-personality test thing (think it also floats about on the misc) for me, asking me a bunch of questions and tbf the results all kind of reinforced what she was saying and also said i'm in a 3% group of personalities including Steve Jobs? IDK if she'd intended to insult me/take me down a peg, but i'm pretty flattered by it all lmao.

also quite likely our fwb will come to an end quite soon i've made it clear nothing will happen but she's definitely likely to catch/has caught feelings.

Edit: Just redid the test, it's "ENTJ-A/ENTJ-T".. interesting read sure.
    Last edited by ConorO; 09-22-2019 at 08:47 AM.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sounds like a great night man. Kinda sounds like the kinda girl who is all over you one night but disappears lol. Keep us updated on that.

Drop a gear and disappear bro lol

Thick as in a coke bottle shaped body?
    no, like she has noticeable weight to lose. i usually like girls with some weight to them like you have described, but this is too much.

i think I am going to shift the focus of this log from strictly dating to moreso self improvement and the curriculum i teach at my counseling groups. i think the lessons and some of the things i say really apply to anyone, and i am thinking about creating long form posts here that illustrate how i teach people and how i conduct sessions. i would also continue with the date logs and social interaction updates and stuff, but potentially just another wrinkle to the journal.

no, like she has noticeable weight to lose. i usually like girls with some weight to them like you have described, but this is too much.
    Yeah I like bigger girls too (thick/curvy) and I don't mind a little bit of a gut but a pot belly or McDonald rolls? Hell nah.

I mean me personally I just call or text the next day (I don't be playing that bullchit 3 days rule or whatever). If a woman really likes me, it doesn't matter if I call the next day or in some cases even on the same day.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nice. I went out with a blonde 26 yo from bumble yesterday, legit 8/10. We ended up hooking up that night, but she also became belligerent and a bit eratic as the night went on--actually got us kicked out of a bar. Plus she sent a wall of text at around 6am apologizing. I'm torn, wouldn't mind hooking up again but also don't want to deal with that type of erratic behavior.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i think I am going to shift the focus of this log from strictly dating to moreso self improvement and the curriculum i teach at my counseling groups. i think the lessons and some of the things i say really apply to anyone, and i am thinking about creating long form posts here that illustrate how i teach people and how i conduct sessions. i would also continue with the date logs and social interaction updates and stuff, but potentially just another wrinkle to the journal.
    These journals are random af anyway lmao
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Nice. I went out with a blonde 26 yo from bumble yesterday, legit 8/10. We ended up hooking up that night, but she also became belligerent and a bit eratic as the night went on--actually got us kicked out of a bar. Plus she sent a wall of text at around 6am apologizing. I'm torn, wouldn't mind hooking up again but also don't want to deal with that type of erratic behavior.
    Time for North Carolina I reckon, 8/10’s like that can suck you in if you aren’t careful.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Time for North Carolina I reckon, 8/10’s like that can suck you in if you aren’t careful.
    Yeah, that's how I'm leaning. Just wanted it confirmed.

Sounds like a headache. I've dealt with women with behavior like that and they had bipolar or were just trying to act all sassy and masculine. Disregard.

Apologies don't mean ****, shes 26 YO and that's just how she acts when she gets drunk and no apology will change that behavior. Always believe people the first time they show you something.

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah I like bigger girls too (thick/curvy) and I don't mind a little bit of a gut but a pot belly or McDonald rolls? Hell nah.
    Lol, wtf is a McDonald Rolls?

Originally Posted by redliner9 View Post
    Lol, wtf is a McDonald Rolls?

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That would be good, it'll relate to more of us.

What I would like to know is exactly how to define self improvement. Like I don't think there's anything wrong with me now. Is it self-defined? To me its all personal opinion on what you want to do.

JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000)
    So you needed an audience for this school project of yours, and knew from past experience that you can get a lot of responses on here by posting dating logs.

I once had to do a statistics project, but I had temporarily moved back to my hometown. I didn't want to do any cold-approaching, so I asked an old buddy of mine, who I knew to be very outgoing, to just take me around with him for the day to get his friends to fill out my questionnaire. He agreed, but it turned out he'd become a bit of an alcoholic. So all of my questionnaires were conducted in various bars, mostly by drunks.

IDK kind of reminds me of posting counseling logs on a bodybuilding forum.

But good luck to you.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast