NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do I look like I am losing abdominal fat?

I recently let myself go and decided to go on a cut, I have lost 14 pounds but am having trouble seeing if I look like I am losing bodyfat, especially in abdominal area, I guess I was expecting to be leaner at this point (183). What fat percentage do I look like in both photos? Does it look like I am losing good weight? How much do I have to lose to be at 10% bf. I am also worried that my anxiety and stress are keeping me from losing abdominal fat and am sick of this donut on my lower abdomen. Please check my profile gallery photos and let me know what you think. Thanks guys!

NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorCalAnt View Post
    I recently let myself go and decided to go on a cut, I have lost 14 pounds but am having trouble seeing if I look like I am losing bodyfat, especially in abdominal area, I guess I was expecting to be leaner at this point (183). What fat percentage do I look like in both photos? Does it look like I am losing good weight? How much do I have to lose to be at 10% bf. I am also worried that my anxiety and stress are keeping me from losing abdominal fat and am sick of this donut on my lower abdomen. Please check my profile gallery photos and let me know what you think. Thanks guys!
    Bump

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah man, I’d say you definitely look leaner in the ‘after’ photo. Hard to say how much more to 10%, best bet is to just keep going until you’re happy with what you see in the mirror.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Yeah man, I’d say you definitely look leaner in the ‘after’ photo. Hard to say how much more to 10%, best bet is to just keep going until you’re happy with what you see in the mirror.
    Do you think Im looking well for 14lbs lost. I find myself quitting diets early when I dont see as much results as I'd like. I start feeling small and wondering how skinny I'll have to be to reach my goal.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorCalAnt View Post
    Do you think Im looking well for 14lbs lost. I find myself quitting diets early when I dont see as much results as I'd like. I start feeling small and wondering how skinny I'll have to be to reach my goal.
    Yes, I think if you are seeing positive visual changes, which I can see in your photos, then yeah you’re doing well.

Worst thing you can do IMO is stop and switch strategies before reaching your goal. That is why the world is full of people who work out all the time but never get anywhere, they’re constantly switching programs/diets/strategies. Set a goal, stick to it until you get there, then proceed to the next goal.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I spent .99 cents at WalMart

I'll stick to it. Thanks man.

Navel 38.5 inches to 36.5 inches
    Waist 37 inches to 36 inches
    Arms 15.9 inches to 15.6 inches, (hoping to keep my arms over 15.2 inches)

I see this but its more about the mirror, reason I was getting unmotivated as I still see these lovee handles and fat around my lower abdomen and wonder if Ill br able to get rid of them without cutting to a super low weight, I do not want to go below 165. I also feel like my waist should have dropped more than 1/2 inch.

Waist 37 inch to 36.5

Bump

shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, I got you beat in letting yourself go lol

But seriously, there is some definitive improvement from your before and current photos. Especially around the chest region I noticed a change and around your shoulders. Abdominal fat is sometimes harder for people to get rid of, so staying consistent will help the most. There is noticeable change.
    Just keep on going.

Thanks. I'm going to stick to it!

Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100)
    ¡Help! I'm skinnyfat :'(
    Hello, I have two years in the gym and I have not been able to transform my body because of the bad choices I have made, I just wanted your help in determining what suits me, whether to lose fat or increase clean weight.
    Bench: 135 lbs x5
    Squat: 220 lbs x5
    DL: 250 lbs x5
    5 11, 160 lbs, 32" waist, 23 years old
    I have three months cutting and two weeks in psmf. Thanks alots, guys.

Delete spaces for look pics
    ht tps :// imgur.com /a/ E5tvC6J

royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Avanos
    You should really start your own thread.

NorCalAnt
    Just keep going to you reach your goal definitely a difference in your photos.
    Think a lot of it is psychological and also your muscles can look a little depleted when low on carbs, when I get down to sub 14% usually stop weighing myself and just use photos mirror and measurements until I am happy with what I see.

Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100) Avanos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by royalmike View Post
    Avanos
    You should really start your own thread.

NorCalAnt
    Just keep going to you reach your goal definitely a difference in your photos.
    Think a lot of it is psychological and also your muscles can look a little depleted when low on carbs, when I get down to sub 14% usually stop weighing myself and just use photos mirror and measurements until I am happy with what I see.
    Someone advice? :'(

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Avanos View Post
    Someone advice? :'(
    Do like you were told, and go start your own thread.