mawdaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6 Week competition between friends – PLEASE HELP!

Hi guys,

So one of my mates came up with the bright idea of getting into shape as a group. Intensive is a cash price and winner takes all (we're all putting in a £100), after 6 weeks we will look at the most improved body (person) out of the 6.

I'm just concerned about the metrics my friend has chosen to win the competition, which is the most muscle mass gained. In other words the person who ends up gaining the most amount of muscle over the course of 6 weeks will be the winner of (£600). Of course we would take a measurement of that before and after the competition.

Competition members’ details:

6 Guys aged between 28 to 35
    Different heights ranging from 1.70cm to 1.90cm
    Different weights ranging from 67Kg to 110kg
    Different Gym experiences (from regular gym goers to I quick a ball in the park every now and then)

My Questions:
    Is the competition fair if we are looking at this as the winning metric? (Muscle Mass)
    What would be an even playing field way to see who has done the best or looked the best over the course of 6 week period? Is it simply who’s before and after picture would look the best? In which case would those who go gym regularly have the upper hand already?

All your suggestions are welcomed before we start this completion.

Thanks
    Mo

thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too many variables for it to be a fair competition.
    *High Test Crew*

6'4" master race crew.

Epic beard to compensate for baldness crew.

Almost 40 and the best I've ever been crew.

Sicilian German hybrid

bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too many variables and no definite method to measure muscle mass so the winner would be purely subjective.