Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Former Fat-as-Fatass Fat Again Fat Loss Log

Hey everyone. My name is Tyler and I am making a log to keep me accountable for losing weight. I am 23 years old almost 24 in July. I have gained about 40 lbs over the last 1.5 years (was 170.. now 208). If you look through my progress photos a couple of years ago I lost 80 lbs over two years from ages 16-18. By 20 years old I was actually pretty damn shredded and in really good shape hitting the gym 6 days a week. Over the last 6 months I probably gained 25 lbs due to partying non stop, smoking tons of weed, drinking, getting fired from a good job, financial stress, and eating really processed food. I broke up with my ex girlfriend about a month ago, which assisted in the inspiration I needed to get back on this. My plan now is to really go hard and to not stop like I did last time. My goal over the next 6 months is to get down to 175 lbs at about 14% body fat. I am sure I can do this based on my training history and muscle memory, as well as knowing exactly how to do this considering I already lost a ton of weight in the past. I have already been working out and losing weight over the past month and am down almost 9 pounds. I've been doing a lot of sub conscious work and belief/identity change, so I really believe that the changes I make to my body are actually going to stick in the long term because I am not going to self sabotage like I did before because I didn't identify as someone who deserved to be in as good as shape as I got into.

I will be updating this journal regularly with daily/weekly check ins as much as possible. If my goal seems to unrealistic in 6 months time, please let me know.

Current weight and BF: 199 lbs 23% BF

Goal weight and BF: 175 lbs at around 14% BF

Body Type: Endomorph

Calories Eating per day: 2140
    Macros: 20% carb 40% fat 40% protein

Meal Plan:

Breakfast is almost always eggs and bacon/turkey bacon
    Lunch is usually this chicken and noodle stir fry I prep out the week before
    I usually skip dinner and just snack throughout the day to meet my calorie targets.
    I will eat pork rinds, kale smoothies, oatmeal with cottage cheese, and greek yogurt

I have a rough idea of what my plan is, but I will be refining my diet/exercise routine based on the results that I am getting and feedback that I receive.

Exercise Plan:

LGN 365 workout program and doing cardio 6 days a week 15-20 minutes after lifting and 20-30 minutes on my off days. I am going to build up the cardio over time since I just started and my cardio shape is not very good. I've already been doing LGN365 for about a month and cardio a couple times a week, so now I feel like I can really go full force since I already notice I am in a lot better shape now vs a month ago.

I also do yoga every morning for about 15 minutes for mobility and stretch before working out because previously I did not do that much mobility work and I ended up getting injured, so I want to make sure that is not going to happen again!

If any of you more experienced people can give me some tips and advice and feedback on my plan, that would be greatly appreciated!!
    Attached Images

Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beatboxfatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a great work out today and continue to make PRs every workout while loosing weight. I even had someone comment that I looked like I lost weight after not seeing them for three weeks, which felt great. I also got some cardio in after my work out. I drank plenty of water. I also did a good job actually weighing everything before eating it and being more mindful about what I am putting into my body.

Calories ate: 2176 Macros: 236g protein, 148g carb, 65g fat.

I ate all my calories by 5pm and I was really hungry around 8p, but I thought about my goals and that helped me not eat, which took a lot of willpower, but getting good sleep has been helping a lot. Overall a great day.

I didn't work out today because one of my friends was in an emergency and I helped them out. I did go to a park and walk around for a bit. I was on the road all day, so I ate some pork rinds and a protein shake to get protein.

Calories: 2227 Macros: 165g protein 101g carb 110g fat

I didn't get as much protein today because I wasn't home all day, so it was harder to find foods when I went out that had a lot of protein. I also bought Qdoba chicken bowl for some protein. The hunger pangs are getting easier.

I went over my calories by a lot today due to poor preparation. With my current job I do food delivery and I am driving around all the time. I forgot to go grocery shopping and so I ate out every single meal, which is why my calories were high and nutrition was off. I also made the mistake of buying some snack food, which I ate all of like I always do if it is around me. I did sneak a work out in today around 8pm, which I did not want to do. I was experimenting to see which work out times I like the best. I like working out in the morning, so I am going to put this back into my morning routine to make sure I get it in.

To make sure I prep going forward, I am going to put cans of tuna, beans, hot sauce, salt/pepper, and a can opener in my car so that if I get hungry I will just eat this food instead of buy something out somewhere. This will save me money and will also make me feel better and hit my macros/calories and make sure I don't go over. I'm also going to write down why I want this in my phone so that when i'm tempted I can look at this so I remain disciplined. I am also going to make sure that I drink a smoothie every single morning to make sure that I fit it in.

Forgot to update last night, but I executed the plan I came up with last night and it worked really well. While I was driving around for my job I had food in the car, which made it easy for me to refrain from purchasing food at grocery stores. I also did 30 minutes of cardio, which was the most cardio i've done in a long time. I am building some nice positive momentum for living a healthy lifestyle.

Calories: 2,174 Protein: 209g Carbs: 199g Fat: 65g

If every day was like today, i'd be hitting my goals super fast, so now I need to ensure consistency, which I will get through reflecting on my successes so I can repeat them.

What up guys! Did some cardio today for 25 minutes on the treadmill. Cardio and the changes I made to my eating habits are gradually getting easier every day. I am able to manage and deal with hunger pangs easier and my stomach is definitely shrinking. I am also building positive momentum, making the healthy lifestyle easier and easier for me and more habitual. Woohoo!

Calories: 1,979 Protein: 210g Carb: 112g Fat: 74g

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the good work man!! I hate the treadmill but you gotta do what you gotta do soon as the results start showing it gets really addictive!!

PattyFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please tell me how you're getting this much protein !! Its my biggest challenge rn and you're killing the game. keep up the good work dude!