Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by girlygirl View Post
    well, our insurance is an HMO, so i'm sure i won't have too many to choose from, lol.

I am sorry lady...I have no insurance....since I was 18.....and its a bitch.
    Its like they let the rich afford propper health care. I mean that too.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good luck with the doctor thing, I hope you can get this resolved.

take care *hug*
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by serinebean View Post

I am sorry lady...I have no insurance....since I was 18.....and its a bitch.
    Its like they let the rich afford propper health care. I mean that too.
    that's worse. we had no insurance when i was a kid, but my mom was a nurse so the docs she worked for always helped us out. it was better when the hubs was still in the military, as far as insurance. not so much because lots of places take Tricare, but at least it's up to the docs, so it wasn't so limited. and you can work the Tricare system pretty good if you know how... my therapist called up my doc on base in Idaho and convinced him to refer me to a civilian GP she knew because of my fear of doctors. and my GP, who handled my ED treatment, wrote off my visits as medication management and physicals so we didn't have to wrassle with the whole eating disorder mess with the insurance company.

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    good luck with the doctor thing, I hope you can get this resolved.

take care *hug*
    well, it's 1 pm and no pain yet. a little weird bubbly stuff going on, but no cramping or anything serious. it didn't really start up till around 2-3 pm yesterday, or the other days, i don't think. i haven't eaten any solids since breakfast (though i had a very yummy, nutritious, substantial breakfast), though, and lately on days when i don't eat in the afternoons i just get a little nausea which is expected when not eating for hours on end for me. i will probably eat something today around 3:30 or 4 pm, because 1) i should and 2) i want to see if it sets it off, before the end of business hours so i can find a doc.
    appreciation (more than they know) to those who put up with my sorry excuse for a weight-gaining, booty-sculpting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7622881

proud Misc Fire Team 2 recruit!

eating disorder private forum admin; don't hesitate to pm me for support/advice/information about my forum.

girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so the tummy is just slightly aching, nothing too rough. i think it might have fixed itself.
    appreciation (more than they know) to those who put up with my sorry excuse for a weight-gaining, booty-sculpting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7622881

eating disorder private forum admin; don't hesitate to pm me for support/advice/information about my forum.

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh I really hope so!!! That would be a great start to the weekend
    *Mandy*

How bout them Cowboys?? :D

If you wanna get big - you gotta get nasty!

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope so....cause good gawd that sounds like a hellish thing to have to deal with.

Eh, I have never been good at working any system...lol. Figures
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

spoke too soon. it's working its way up to mega ouch right now. i guess tomorrow i will research what docs i can go to, i think there's an online system or something.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aw, I'm so sorry!! I hope you get it figured out soon. That's so horrible to have to go through with the dr's and everything. Let us know how things go... I'll be thinking of you. *hugs*
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Girlygirl, girl!

Try webmd.com ... I've used that site for a few years nwo and haven't been to the doctor since. It's all written by doctors so you'll get the same advice for free. Now granted, if it's something serious absolutely don't try to play doctor yourself but it's worth a shot.
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

erg, it got really bad last night. and still having a little residual pain this morning, i think from all the spasms in my abs and back. ate breakfast anyways though since i can't seem to count on eating anything else.

thanks, 'nilla. <3

e, i've pretty much webmd'd the hell of it... i'm afraid there's a chance it's gallstones and/or pancreatitis, or my hernia getting a lot worse. i've done so much idiotic, useless damage to my body. i can't put up with it for any longer without knowing what's going on cause it puts me in bed for 2-3 hours at a time. not because of the pain, which is rough but not debilitating, but because of the spasms in my back/abs/difficulty breathing. i can walk around as long as i don't mind doubling over every few minutes, but i can't get anything DONE, lol. and i can't eat once it starts or i get gross upwash of food/acid.

sooo once the hubs gets up i will try and figure out what docs i am covered under. and hope that i get lucky and choose one that is decent.

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    erg, it got really bad last night. and still having a little residual pain this morning, i think from all the spasms in my abs and back. ate breakfast anyways though since i can't seem to count on eating anything else.

thanks, 'nilla. <3

e, i've pretty much webmd'd the hell of it... i'm afraid there's a chance it's gallstones and/or pancreatitis, or my hernia getting a lot worse. i've done so much idiotic, useless damage to my body. i can't put up with it for any longer without knowing what's going on cause it puts me in bed for 2-3 hours at a time. not because of the pain, which is rough but not debilitating, but because of the spasms in my back/abs/difficulty breathing. i can walk around as long as i don't mind doubling over every few minutes, but i can't get anything DONE, lol. and i can't eat once it starts or i get gross upwash of food/acid.

sooo once the hubs gets up i will try and figure out what docs i am covered under. and hope that i get lucky and choose one that is decent.
    Sorry to hear that =( Well good luck on the Doc hunt!
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

nah, no need to feel sorry for me--whatever is wrong with me is probably my own doing. anyways, got an appt at 4pm, surprisingly enough there was a doc open today.

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WOO HOO!!! Keep us posted...I worry too much I know...its just my nature. (Your doing or not...noone should suffer)
    *Mandy*

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

well, looks like for once it might not be my doing, lol. i have a kidney (probably) or bladder (maybe) infection, on top of my usual digestive issues. so i'm going in for a pelvic ultrasound to see if there's anything to be seen with my kidneys but in the meantime--lots of antibiotics.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh no.. when are you able to get in for your ultrasound? Take those antibiotics, and I hope it's better soon!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

i dunno... i have to have it done at the hospital, so i am gonna try to call their radiology dept tomorrow and see how i am to do that, if i need an appt or what. and the doc shot me up full of antibiotics right there in the office to get a headstart on dealing with it. he said i'll probably start to feel some relief in the next two days.

Oh ok, well I hope you DO start to feel some relief really soon ... that's tough to have to deal with!! Sorry Keep us posted...

i feel a lot better now knowing what it is, at least. i hate being useless and sick, it makes me feel so lazy and gross. it'll be a lot easier taking it easy for a few days since i know it's something real--i mean, you'd think the pain/yuckies would be enough to convince me, but i can be stubborn, believe it or not. ( )

I know you are feeling a load of relief at least knowing what is going on. Hopefully they can get you in for that ultrasounds ASAP...but at least in the meantime you can take the meds!!

Feel better vibes being sent your way
    *Mandy*

i think the ultrasound is probably just a precaution, so i'm hoping i start to feel better soon! last night i didn't have as intense an episode and i slept like the dead. but this morning i had some kind of flare up, high fever and awful aching in my back. will be picking up my scripts today though so that should take care of that.

i mean, you'd think the pain/yuckies would be enough to convince me, but i can be stubborn, believe it or not. ( )
    What? We totally couldn't tell... NOT! lol... I understand, I can be the same way. I hope the meds have helped a bit. How are you feeling today?

pretty good. the evening digestive/pain shenanigans are WAY down. not having to lie down constantly. seems to flare up a little in the morning for some reason, but just a fever & bit of backache. the ultrasound is on the 1st of may, hopefully i will be all better by then though.

i ate a lot yesterday, for me. pretty much just because i actually could for the first time in a few days, lol.

I'm glad your starting to feel better!! I wonder why your flaring up in the morning?
    *Mandy*

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    take it easy on yourself

good to hear you are eating that's important but I also know how hard it can be when you don't feel like it

Hopefully you will be better by the time the ultra sound comes around but it's definitely worth getting
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Just a hello....I am reading...and waiting for results from the Doc.....
    I hope you are not in pain?
    "Choice is ours whether

thanks girls. been a rough couple of days... a lil tmi ahead, just to warn ya... bloody urine now. thinking i won't be all better by the ultrasound but hoping!

mandy, i dunno why i'm flaring up in the morning unless it has something to do with lying down all night, or not peeing all night. kinda sux... this morning i woke up at 3am.

mindi, thanks! despite the back pain/flare ups i can at least eat properly now because i don't have so much pressure in my abdomen. well, as properly as i can eat, lol.

serine, i am having some pretty bad pain but it's sporadic. and not excruciating. it pisses me off more than anything else, lol.

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aww hon...I'm so sorry for your pain!! You're in my thoughts!

Glad to hear you eating a bit more though..it will help!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

You are in my thoughts!! I really hope you can get this worked out asap!!!
    *Mandy*

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks girls. been a rough couple of days... a lil tmi ahead, just to warn ya... bloody urine now. thinking i won't be all better by the ultrasound but hoping!

mandy, i dunno why i'm flaring up in the morning unless it has something to do with lying down all night, or not peeing all night. kinda sux... this morning i woke up at 3am.

mindi, thanks! despite the back pain/flare ups i can at least eat properly now because i don't have so much pressure in my abdomen. well, as properly as i can eat, lol.

serine, i am having some pretty bad pain but it's sporadic. and not excruciating. it pisses me off more than anything else, lol.

awe **** honey sorry to hear about the blood in your urine - the 1st is almost here hanging there girl. Once the ultrasounds been done they'll be able to find out how to fix you up

just out of curiosity how much water to drink in a day?

take care of yourself, is your hubby still home with you?
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

promise once i am feeling better i will catch up with everyone... i feel 100% fine a few hours a day but i try to get some housework and stuff done when i'm feeling good. when i'm not feeling good it's hard to concentrate enough to give thoughtful replies and i hate just spamming... but i have been reading up on y'all.

hubby is here till monday, he got to stay an extra week. so i'm glad about that.

i do feel like the antibiotics are helping, i think i just let the damn thing get nasty before i went to the doc and now it's not surrendering so easily.

um, i don't drink that much water but i drink boatloads of fluids, including herbal (no caffeine/sweetener) tea, which may as well be water. usually i have two different drinks by my side at all times, lol.

i'm glad tomorrow is the ultrasound cause they can either tell me it's just the infection and i need to keep taking antibiotics and hang in there--not ideal, but like i said before, just knowing helps--or if they find something additional to treat for maybe i'll improve faster.