thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

White Warped, its good enough to bring me back!

like to thank SYN and Cl for sending me a tub for review!

it's been a long time since I've been on these boards, life and all, but for the foreseeable future i'll be back and checking in on the boards more often!

I've been a fan of most CL Products, and usually grabbed a tub of their Pre workouts, liked their original White flood, loved White Flash. so i was intrigued to try White Warped.

Flavor- 4/5: i tried it with 8-10 oz of water and the taste was dead on for Gummy worms, tasted just like

for some reason i went in thinking of a normal gummy worm, but once i got a good mouthful of flavor those sour gummy bears just came to mind. i remember when they went over to beet root and we'd hear about swooshing it in your mouth to get the most out of the beets! god i dont miss that flavor. this flavor is $

Energy:5/5 just the perfect amount, I've got a pretty high tolerance, 2-3 cups of coffee + bronkaid in the morning, and usually a stimmed nootropic + bronkaid in the afternoon. only way i can keep myself focused during work. i took this before for shoulders, its usually a quick boring but high paced workout. sitting DB press, bent over rear delt rows, lat raises, and some rotator cuff work. this gave me enough energy for the workout, no crash. just the right spot.

Pumps: 4/5 3g of L-Cit, some Agmatine, and this weird Proprietary Blend of "Spectra" i honestly never heard of the stuff, i spent an afternoon looking into it, honestly nothing i read really piqued my interest. but my mind changed after the work outs. dont know if SPECTRA is doing anything and its just the L-Cit and the Agmatine doing the magic, but the pumps are legit.

Profile 5/5 getting older i know what i want and don't want in a supplement. a few years ago i stopped wanting creatine, stopped wanting BA. this profile is simple, the doses are right and effective, it's all you really need. i love it.

overall 4.5/5 CL should bring back Rasp Lemonade! this is easy going to be a staple nothing flashy its not trying to do too much, it just gives you good workouts.