BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Not sure if I fractured a rib, intercostal muscle strain, or pleurisy...

Just started going back to the gym 6 days a week, was on my 3rd week last week and did some heavy squats on wednesday and thought to myself I have to take it slower because that was too heavy. Next day my left upper rib kind of uncomfortable but nothing big so worked out chest and tris next day. Friday it got a little worse but nothing big still, but couldnt sleep well this time. Worked out back earlier that day too. Then saturday it hurt even worse when I woke up for the 5th time so i went to urgent care and the doc said it was probably pleurisy and he gave me some voltaren and said if it doesnt get better in a week or two come back.

I thought how is this pleurisy, I see no logical reason why i'd have pleurisy, I wasnt sick, or anything. So started looking up other things and doing some movement to see what hurt or not and i'm starting to think it wasn't pleurisy and maybe something squat related.

I was thinking either fractured rib, or intercostal muscle strain.

Its the upper inside of my left rib, like right near where your left nipple is and pec inserts. I can reach up and bend my body to the left (which stretches my right side), but I cant reach up with my left hand and bend my whole body to the right because it causes that area to hurt. I cant tuck my left elbow in my side and lay on my left side either without it hurting.

This doesn't really sound like pleurisy does it?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't see a GP, go see an orthopedist (Orthopedic Urgent Care if close to you). Get it checked by someone with muscular/skeletal knowledge.

Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont see how it can be pleuresy from what you describe. Also, I dont see how NSAIDs can improve it admitting it is pleuresy. I don't know what it is from what you describe but I would get a 2nd opinion as the poster above me suggested
    good luck
    -503.839 in the RED (August 09)

now - 82.870 !! slowly coming out !