Closed Thread
    wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Can someone Help me reorder my abs workout ?

i made a home abs workout list and i want it categorized by which ab muscles they hit ? or is there any other moves i can take out or add

ps: i only have barbells,dumbbells and benches at my house (also the ab roller)

thank you in advance i really need help
    Attached Files

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you do that many sets and reps for your other muscle groups as well? This is some super overkill. Pick a few exercises and do them after training your large muscle groups. You don't build abs with a million reps. If you have a BB, DBS and a bench you should be able to run one of the novice lifting programs in the stickies. Just add an ab exercise if it doesn't already have one.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wabit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Do you do that many sets and reps for your other muscle groups as well? This is some super overkill. Pick a few exercises and do them after training your large muscle groups. You don't build abs with a million reps. If you have a BB, DBS and a bench you should be able to run one of the novice lifting programs in the stickies. Just add an ab exercise if it doesn't already have one.
    hi yes i go to the gym for other parts of my body 4 times a week this is just an abs challenge for me i just need someone more qualified to look at this program and reorder,remove or add new moves and give me a logical workout plan

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wabit View Post
    hi yes i go to the gym for other parts of my body 4 times a week this is just an abs challenge for me i just need someone more qualified to look at this program and reorder,remove or add new moves and give me a logical workout plan
    Keep it simple and just do 1-2 exercises each day you train. If you can add weight to them that's even better. No need to do something for anywhere close to 60 reps. My go to ab exercises are hanging leg raises, RKC planks and the Stu Mcgill Big 3 (worth a google, great for keeping the lower back healthy).

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Keep it simple and just do 1-2 exercises each day you train. If you can add weight to them that's even better. No need to do something for anywhere close to 60 reps. My go to ab exercises are hanging leg raises, RKC planks and the Stu Mcgill Big 3 (worth a google, great for keeping the lower back healthy).
    i dont have a place to hang from at my house ok so youre saying i should remove some moves but how do i divide lower ab moves from the upper ab ones can you or anyone edit my word doc please

???

so no help from anybody, thanks dudes this community is priceless

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People tend not to know how to answer when confronted by a stupid question.

Couple things, firstly, I didn't neg you so don't get all butthurt and neg me. Secondly, I told you what I think you should do. I'm not going to edit your word doc for you. Pick a couple of exercises and do them each day. You don't need a crazy ab routine of 300+ reps. If you're that anal about things you can stagger upper abs and lower abs on different days but that's largely irrelevant.

Refrigerator Lover

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i made a home abs workout list and i want it categorized by which ab muscles they hit ? or is there any other moves i can take out or add

ps: i only have barbells,dumbbells and benches at my house (also the ab roller)

thank you in advance i really need help
    What do you squat? Overhead press?
    so no help from anybody, thanks dudes this community is priceless
    You posted this less than 2 hours after starting the thread? Are you being serious right now? Give me a ****ing break

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Considering this thread for 'sticky' status as an example of how NOT to seek advices here.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ab Exercises in order of preference:

Squat
    OHP
    Deadlift
    Bent Barbell Rows
    Ab Wheel
    Hanging Leg Raises

That is all.