ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)

How does good bacteria help digest protein?

Does it?
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    Does it?
    Where does this question come from?

When protein is eaten to some degree a percentage of the amino acids are sequestered in the splanchnic circulation; I have not read anything to indicate that the microbiome influences this significantly. There are not typically a ton of bacteria in the small intestine (where the majority of absorption takes place) so I don't generally think of them having a large influence on this.

Good bacteria serve two primary purposes that I can come up with off the top of my head: they help prevent bad bacteria from growing too much and they convert fermentable substrates (ie, certain types of fiber) into short chain fatty acids and other compounds that can be absorbed and give health properties. There are likely LOTS of other roles they play as we are learning more about the role of the gut microbiome in various health processes, but the full role remains to be defined.