MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MTubz Transformation Log

Daily Log
    Tuesday, July 24th, 2018

Macros
    C:1414 P:147g F:75g Cbs:44g

Food
    Greek Yogurt ~ Cheese ~ ZS Energy Drink
    Chicken Sausage
    Egg ~ Cheese ~ Pepperoni ~ Broc**** ~ Salsa

Supplements
    None

Exercise
    Didn't Track

Notes
    Hello everyone, long time no see.

I have been kicking the tires with losing weight and it just hasn't resulted in anything good.
    Constantly yo-yoing the past months (honestly 2 years....) has resulted in my weight spiking recently.
    I had a doctors appointment yesterday and was weighed in at 367 lbs, that's an all time high weight and an all time low for myself.
    This is why I find myself back here in an attempt to cover every angle I can possible to get myself on track and stay there.
    As my kids get more involved with sports I have found myself getting more involved as well with coaching and practicing.
    I have felt really out of sorts lately and seeing that weight was a big kick in my ass again.
    I will be updating this hopefully daily and I will update my weight on Fridays as well, if not I will back fill when needed.

I am tracking my food and prepping as much as I can.
    I will cut back on all extra carbs (bread, crackers, sweets, sauces....) as they have always been my weakness.
    My nutrition goals for now will be C:2000 P:200g F:100g Cbs:75g.
    I will mostly enjoy shakes for breakfast and many chicken dishes.
    I will try to add in new recipes to eliminate the boredom and get used to cooking more and more for myself (I can cook I'm just lazy as all hell).

Exercise will start off with walking and aiming for 10k steps for now.
    I'll increase exercise once I make a space for me to work out at my house and will do body weight/dumbbell work outs to start.
    Any weight lifting is an alien subject for myself so it might take me awhile to get used to it and really kicking it into gear.
    My main goal for the weight lifting is to retain and maybe build a little from newb gains.
    Not looking for anything spectacular which would be hard to do on a huge cut anyways.

Well anyways it's good to be back.

MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Daily Log
    Wednesday, July 25th, 2018

Macros
    C: Didn't track P:g F:g Cbs:g

Food
    Ham and Turkey Sandwich ~ Dorritos
    Burger and Fries ~ Pringles

Supplements
    None

Exercise
    Didn't Track

Notes
    Although I didn't track today I focused on just limiting my food intake.
    I need to get used to doing that on days I don't track.
    This might be a semi normal thing for Wednesday for the next month or so as I golf on Wednesdays and tend to eat there afterwards.

Daily Log
    Sunday, August 19th, 2018

Macros
    C: Didn't track P:g F:g Cbs:g

Food
    Tortilla Chips ~ Cheese ~ Turkey Chili
    Chicken ~ Egg Noodles ~ Mixed Veggies

Supplements
    None

Exercise
    Didn't Track

Notes
    I just wanted to say that I have not disappeared.
    I had a rough couple weeks with two deaths in the family and a stomach bug in between that side lined me for a few days.
    Now that I can get back to a more normal schedule I will start posting again.

shmern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loving how detailed and organized your log is, keep it up!

Originally Posted by shmern View Post
    Loving how detailed and organized your log is, keep it up!
    I should keep it up... lol

So I have definitely been procrastinating and not caring like I should about this process. I am trying to change that and I will be back posting again. I look forward to trying to prove to myself i can do this and for more than just a short period of time.

Daily Log
    Monday, September 24th, 2018

Macros
    C: 2633 P: 202g F: 148g Cbs: 123g

Food
    Protein Shake (Isopure Unflavored, Triple Zero Strawberry, Banana, Peanut Butter)
    Chicken Sausage ~ Broc****
    Eggs ~ Pepperoni ~ Cheese
    Apple ~ Tortilla Chips ~ Cheese

Supplements
    Isopure Protein Powder

Exercise
    8,500 Steps

Notes
    Monday was going good until I had some nachos.
    It was a bad choice but I just need to keep working on not eating like that.
    I have been so off the rails lately with my food intake I'm just not used to eating how I need to be.
    My last doctor visit had me around 370lbs and I've kept eating like an idiot since then.
    I can guess that I'm pushing 400lbs and I honestly feel like crap because of it.

I'm focusing more on Calories In Calories Out right now.
    Setting my daily calorie target at 2200, I'd rather be a bit below that than above.
    For my macros I only care that I'm getting in a decent amount of protein and then it's just a toss up between carbs and fat.
    As far as exercising I'm still in a rut for that.
    I'm too anxious to join a gym, although I really want to.
    For now I'm just aiming to walk a lot and try to get some form of lifting in, even if it's just around the house.
    Trying to get past my anxiety to get to a gym, we will see.

Daily Log
    Tuesday, September 25th, 2018

Macros
    C: 2310 P: 160g F: 114g Cbs: 171g

Food
    Protein Bar ~ Oatmeal ~ Peanut Butter
    Chicken Sausage ~ Broc**** ~ Cheese
    Ground Turkey ~ Salsa ~ Cheese ~ Chips
    Apple

Supplements

Exercise
    7,000 Steps

Notes
    Went a bit better on Tuesday.
    Bit too many chips with the dip I made for dinner, I'll have to work on that.
    Overall I'm feeling a bit better this morning hunger wise, getting back to eating a normal amount and not feeling hungry.
    Just need to keep pushing myself to keep at it and improve where I can.
    Need to walk more 7000 steps is just too few.
    Wednesday I will see a big jump in steps since I am helping out with building rounds and I'll be walking all over the place.
    Two decent days in and a few ok days before that has me feeling better and better.
    Just need to keep at it for the long term this time.

Daily Log
    Wednesday, September 26th, 2018

Macros
    C: 2126 P: 116g F: 105g Cbs: 188g

Food
    Oatmeal ~ Peanut Butter
    Ground Turkey ~ Salsa ~ Cheese
    Pepperoni ~ Cheese ~ Crackers
    Apple ~ Fruit Snack

Supplements

Exercise
    14,280 Steps

Notes
    Wednesday was a good day.
    I got a lot of walking in and I ate under my calorie budget.
    I was under enough even to enjoy a fruit snack after dinner, not bad.
    I want to lower the carbs a tad and get in a bit more protein but really this is what I want to replicate going forward.

Daily Log
    Thursday, September 27th, 2018

Macros
    C: 3517 P: 144g F: 171g Cbs: 370g

Food
    Oatmeal ~ Peanut Butter ~ Protein Bar
    Eggs ~ Cheese
    McDonalds
    Candy Bars

Supplements

Exercise
    11,000 Steps

Notes
    Alrght.....
    Thursday was a mental lapse.
    The McDonalds I was ok with because we were crunched for time and I at least got a lot less than I used to.
    But I really really should have avoided the candy bars.
    I can't change the mistake, I just need to keep working on making better choices.
    Here's to Friday getting back on track and not spiraling out of control.

Daily Log
    Monday, October 8th, 2018

Macros
    C: 2480 P: 165g F: 138g Cbs: 130g

Food
    Apple ~ Protein Bar
    Pot Roast ~ Rice ~ Green Beans
    Cheese Burger (sans bun) ~ Pan Fried Chicken
    Reese's PB Pumpkin

Supplements

Exercise
    8,000 Steps

Notes
    Been a few days since I posted last.
    Just got really busy and didn't have time to really track and post here but all is well.
    I stayed pretty focused since last post, except for eating donuts this past Saturday morning.
    On the bright side I didn't eat anything else since I wasn't hungry and did an excessive amount of yard work Saturday and Sunday.
    Between Saturday and Sunday I tracked over 30k steps and I was also hauling dirt and rocks fixing up my yard.
    It was exhausting but felt good to be getting in the workout from it.

I know a few posts ago I mentioned that I felt like I was pushing 390 based on my last weigh-in at the doctors and how undisciplined I was being.
    Also that I was trying hard to get under 350 so I can start recording my weight again, my scale doesn't go above that.
    Though I am not there yet I do feel like I'm getting pretty close to that.
    I now can at least stand on my scale and it doesn't immediately tell my I'm to fat for it, it actually has to do some work before it tells me that.

I also wanted to bring up a long term goal.
    My parents are snow birds and we will be visiting them in Florida while they are down there.
    That gives me about 19 weeks to keep pushing myself and get as low as I can.
    I don't want to set a number goal but keep it more of a hard work goal and just keep pushing my weight in the right direction.
    It will make me feel a bit better when I can sit on the airplane a bit more comfortably and having less poundage to carry around in the warm weather.