Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IronAbrams View Post
    I can vouch for this particular one as well. Incredibly durable and the highest quality end caps I've found on a tricep rope.
    Anyone one able to comment on the tribell regular size attachments? There a little like a rope but you use the palm of yourvhsnd. Im interested in using them for some tricep work, but also experimenting woth pressing movements on my functional trainers. Garage gym review reviewed them and he me tioned that they might be good for overhead pressing

CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Anyone one able to comment on the tribell regular size attachments? There a little like a rope but you use the palm of yourvhsnd. Im interested in using them for some tricep work, but also experimenting woth pressing movements on my functional trainers. Garage gym review reviewed them and he me tioned that they might be good for overhead pressing
    Had them in my cart just never ordered them.
    Working on working out...

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CraigThoreson View Post
    Looking at the MAG Wide Grip, I have 4 other MAGs and really like them. Now that I have a Pulley Tower I could use the Wide Grip. Any specials around on this shipping seems to kill the price on this one.
    Nothing current but I got a mag from elitefts a few weeks ago, the shipping was like 8-9 and directly from mag I think it was 15-20....took me about two weeks to get it tho.

Was cheapest I found at that point. Waiting on them to out the yoke on a 310 shipped type deal and then I'll probably throw the narrow mag on that order

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really like this one: https://www.lpgmuscle.com/shop/overh...i-performance/ Also have their Double Live Version as well.
    I saw that one in Amazon, good to see it recommended. I'll go with that, I've run through a ton of the $15 harbinger brand

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    I hate my current rope, just a cheapy from DSG and it's stiff as heck. Would rather have a more flexible rope like the LPG or Power Systems.
    is it just over here in Europe, new generic triceps ropes appear to be getting shorter, also the nylon rope feels less flexible than it used to. I didn't like the last two rope attachments I've been using, last week I went back to the future and bought an extra long manilla rope
    1/34"thick and 54" long, damn I'd forgotten how good natural rope feels.

I also took delivery of a pair of Tryon handles, I'll post pics and my thoughts once I've really had a chance to try them out, so far so good, these handles are beautifully engineered and the ergo grips feel great, as they should, because these things were expensive!.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    is it just over here in Europe, new generic triceps ropes appear to be getting shorter, also the nylon rope feels less flexible than it used to. I didn't like the last two rope attachments I've been using, last week I went back to the future and bought an extra long manilla rope
    1/34"thick and 54" long, damn I'd forgotten how good natural rope feels.

I also took delivery of a pair of Tryon handles, I'll post pics and my thoughts once I've really had a chance to try them out, so far so good, these handles are beautifully engineered and the ergo grips feel great, as they should, because these things were expensive!.
    I am hating on you a little, eve-since you posted about these in the bad experiace thread the other week. They look great, theres a bunch of suplliers in uk and europe, bunone i see us, its a shame, these look terrific for functional trainer users.

CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is this a new offering from Prime, potential MAG killer?

RO-T8 4N1 Handle

https://primefitnessusa.com/product/prime-ro-t8-4n1/
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    Yep, they were done as a one-off for a recent clinic and they had them colored like a baby blue color. I guess they got so many people asking about them, they decided to make them as a production thing now. I think I'm going to get them. Even if it isn't as good as the MAGs, not having a hundred attachments frees up space in my garage.
    Man oh man, I could replace all my MAGs plus also be able to do wide grips with this single piece... Also if I sell my Mags I could grab a 3n1 for my low row stuff. So tempting though I already own all the medium MAGs plus the short MAG was just considering adding the Wide Grip to round out my set with my new Pulley Tower.

Thoughts guys? I know some of you also own a bunch of MAGs

Man oh man, I could replace all my MAGs plus also be able to do wide grips with this single piece... Also if I sell my Mags I could grab a 3n1 for my low row stuff. So tempting though I already own all the medium MAGs plus the short MAG was just considering adding the Wide Grip to round out my set with my new Pulley Tower.

Thoughts guys? I know some of you also own a bunch of MAGs
    I dont thing a 4 in one replsces all your mags unfortunitely, these 3 in 1 abd the 4 in ones dont adjust width, so a 3 in 1 only replaces 3 nags and the 4 in one gives a fully supinated additional position.
    I love prime stuff, rot 8 rock! I already have a few mags though. I may do the 4 in 1 because its a lottke wider then the mag medium, which i only have one, then eventually get the mag narrow i want still.

The piece im interested in is there spreader bar! That looks like quite the unique piece¡ someone shell out the $200 and let me know if its wirth it.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting, looks like they bumped the price from $175 to $195 on the Prime 4N1 handle. Initial sale must have been going well, still looks awesome but I liked the sound of $175 much better
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Interesting, looks like they bumped the price from $175 to $195 on the Prime 4N1 handle. Initial sale must have been going well, still looks awesome but I liked the sound of $175 much better
    At $175 I would have ordered it already lol

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    picked up Black Chrome 28" Curl Bar from power systems. with coupon free delivery around $34. Do I need it? of course not. I have one similar to it but this one is a bit longer which I'll like better for curls and some push downs.
    https://www.power-systems.com/shop/p...me-28-curl-bar
    Attached Images

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am hating on you a little, eve-since you posted about these in the bad experiace thread the other week. They look great, theres a bunch of suplliers in uk and europe, bunone i see us, its a shame, these look terrific for functional trainer users.
    Lol, I'll reciprocate, try living on this side of the pond, so many great US suppliers don't ship to the UK, if they do the shipping costs often kill the deal, wanton greed and envy are terrible things, I should know.

As to the cable handles, I've had a chance to try them now, very interesting design, your hand is held in position by the moulded grip, I'm not sure how they achieve it, but I swear I could feel more muscle activation compared to a conventional strap handle.

Strangely they were most effective when pressing, the difference was noticeable when performing chest press, which I really didn't expect.

Cable curls also felt very good, which I would have been disappointed if I hadn't noticed any improvement over a conventional stirrup handle.

Given the cost, a pair of these handles come out at about the same price as a MAG wide handle, they come in a pair, the handles are individually moulded to fit left and right hands, so they're only really a practical choice if you have a dual pulley machine.

Are they worth the money?, well I'll reserve judgement for now, but the signs are positive I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Anyone have experience with the Ham Hock ‘Revolution’ or Sub Primal from LPG Fitness, I’ve been eyeing some of their bars for a while. Also eyeing the new ROT8 4N1 but I already have a set of MAGs so not sure I would get a huge benefit from it.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Lol, I'll reciprocate, try living on this side of the pond, so many great US suppliers don't ship to the UK, if they do the shipping costs often kill the deal, wanton greed and envy are terrible things, I should know.

As to the cable handles, I've had a chance to try them now, very interesting design, your hand is held in position by the moulded grip, I'm not sure how they achieve it, but I swear I could feel more muscle activation compared to a conventional strap handle.

Strangely they were most effective when pressing, the difference was noticeable when performing chest press, which I really didn't expect.

Cable curls also felt very good, which I would have been disappointed if I hadn't noticed any improvement over a conventional stirrup handle.

Given the cost, a pair of these handles come out at about the same price as a MAG wide handle, they come in a pair, the handles are individually moulded to fit left and right hands, so they're only really a practical choice if you have a dual pulley machine.

Are they worth the money?, well I'll reserve judgement for now, but the signs are positive I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
    Thats what i thought, im actually looking for primarily pressing handles. The prime strive handles are perfect for pulling, fly’s, and some curl and tricep movements but not pressing. I have about 5 misc pairs of regular handles, some junk ones i inherited with equipment, the best pressing ones i have are thick grip flat pvc ones, there decent but the pvc isnt that thick and theres no grip enhancing element. The only remotely interesting ones are the track sports, but there no where near as interesting as the molded ones you just got. There seems to be. Few company’s offering them. There curling hamdies look really interesting akso. There ropes look similar to LPG tactical handles actually. The lat bars are unique but i think the rot 8 / mag style handies are probably more effective because of the increased grip strength. The handkes just look like they are several steps above anything else offered, and there not too badly priced

Anyone have experience with the Ham Hock ‘Revolution’ or Sub Primal from LPG Fitness, I’ve been eyeing some of their bars for a while. Also eyeing the new ROT8 4N1 but I already have a set of MAGs so not sure I would get a huge benefit from it.
    I have the sub primal, i have written a bit o;it a few years ago when i got it. Its grown on me a little, but the issue i have is the main curling angle, the outside ones are set up so the cable attachment point is too high and it feels very awkward in use. Inhave gotten a little more used to it buits just too noticible to be used in curling that way much. The narrow grip for curling is excellent though as are the other two angoes when doing tricep work. Its a shame, the bars build quality is excellent and the hardware they use is also excellent. A small desogn change to the bars attachment point making it center to grip or be.ow would make it a real winner.

I have the sub primal, i have written a bit o;it a few years ago when i got it. Its grown on me a little, but the issue i have is the main curling angle, the outside ones are set up so the cable attachment point is too high and it feels very awkward in use. Inhave gotten a little more used to it buits just too noticible to be used in curling that way much. The narrow grip for curling is excellent though as are the other two angoes when doing tricep work. Its a shame, the bars build quality is excellent and the hardware they use is also excellent. A small desogn change to the bars attachment point making it center to grip or be.ow would make it a real winner.
    Thanks for this, might have to hold off and catch some ROT8 4N1 reviews. Ordered a TRX Pro4 for the gym with a 25% off discount and a $25 coupon. Been looking at them as I need to bring more body weight and core stuff into the gym.

Thanks for this, might have to hold off and catch some ROT8 4N1 reviews. Ordered a TRX Pro4 for the gym with a 25% off discount and a $25 coupon. Been looking at them as I need to bring more body weight and core stuff into the gym.
    Im a big fan-of the rot stuff. .i think i will eventually get the 4 in 1 and possibly the spreader bar

Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking for any feedback on trackbar pro-x handle.
    The handle is pricey at $395 but it would replace a pile of other specialized attachments.
    I bought the track sport rower handle on e lifts xmas in july sale for use on my c2d and i cant be more happy with it.
    Tested out the sport handle on my pull down and i am impressed enough to think that $400 for a attachment isn't all that outrageous.
    So if anyone has any experience with the pro-x handle i would love to hear about it.

Originally Posted by Recidivst View Post
    Looking for any feedback on trackbar pro-x handle.
    The handle is pricey at $395 but it would replace a pile of other specialized attachments.
    I bought the track sport rower handle on e lifts xmas in july sale for use on my c2d and i cant be more happy with it.
    Tested out the sport handle on my pull down and i am impressed enough to think that $400 for a attachment isn't all that outrageous.
    So if anyone has any experience with the pro-x handle i would love to hear about it.
    My issue with that attachment isnt that its not good or even potentially too much money. Missue is that it is too much money for what it is. Its maximum value in my opinion is $299.99 and ideally would be $249.99. The big issue for me is that as nice as ultimate adjustability is, i would noy use it enough because it wouldnt be the best option in any given set up for me. I would get better results from a maggrip or rot grip option in that width. I would probably prefer to have the optional attachment bars fir the rot handles, they make 2 widths that allow different attachment points. People have reviewed it poorly because the attachmebt hardware takes up a significant amount of height and doesnt allow full range of motion on shorter pull downs. I have a taller commercial unit so dobt think that would be an issue and also think i could swap out to different hard2are and eliminate a lot of the added height required.
    The trackbar handles themseoves, actually the sports specifically are of interest for me. I think there excellent potentially for pressing and none pulling movements. For back use i think rot 8 handles are far better, i also think that for use on single cable movements i would prefer buying $400 wprth of mag grips.
    The track bar for $250 would be worthwhile for me for the handkes and some added variety but at $400 needs to be a primary choice. I use a multi grip cable bar now for added variety on my pull down, prefering mag and rot attachments for primAry exercuses

Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for taking the time to write up such a detailed reply i appreciate it.
    The trak bar price is its biggest downfall IMO
    Its just that i was so impressed with the improvement in comfort/ergonomics with the sport row handle on my erg now my wrists, shoulders and elbows feel fine after a 10k row
    My lat pull down has enough height that the added inches that the bar adds will not be a issue
    Thinking that i will order the bar plus one extra sport handle for single arm movements.

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mag price

Tried to order all 7 mag attachments a couple weeks ago and they no longer offer a 10% off if u order them all.. Wonder if black friday sales will happen?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw a video on Instagram today, the adjustment method TOTALLY turned me off the 4N1 handles. For almost $200 I was expecting some high quality, Legend like pop-pin adjustment with mechanical precision, but instead it looks like a clumsy old twist knob. Made the attachment look WAAAY overpriced, I'll just stick to the 1-2 MAG attachments for now.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Saw a video on Instagram today, the adjustment method TOTALLY turned me off the 4N1 handles. For almost $200 I was expecting some high quality, Legend like pop-pin adjustment with mechanical precision, but instead it looks like a clumsy old twist knob. Made the attachment look WAAAY overpriced, I'll just stick to the 1-2 MAG attachments for now.
    Interesting, think you just saved me $200.

Originally Posted by Recidivst View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to write up such a detailed reply i appreciate it.
    The trak bar price is its biggest downfall IMO
    Its just that i was so impressed with the improvement in comfort/ergonomics with the sport row handle on my erg now my wrists, shoulders and elbows feel fine after a 10k row
    My lat pull down has enough height that the added inches that the bar adds will not be a issue
    Thinking that i will order the bar plus one extra sport handle for single arm movements.
    I do think there handles are the best designed handkes available domestically. Binding of the nylon webbing happend with traditional grips, exoecially in pressing. I actually prefer the sport handies because they are long enough to press with. The regukar hanfdles look like they would hit against your hand because theres not enough room between the grip and attachmebt point, similar to a lot of metal handles. The track sports slso look to have a rigid enough hand grip that it will result st distorting when pressing heavy loads. I am just not a fan of the bar system they use for essentially $280 more then buying a pair of track sport handles.
    Please let me know your thoughts on the sport, im some Specifically interested in how robust the spirts are, they look a little delicate in pictures but i imagine they are probably plenty strong.

Just ordered a pair of TrakHandle Sport for $113 shipped can’t wait to test them out.

ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most pro bodybuilders prefer standard lat attachments.

Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    picked up these cool handles from AB. The handles rotate and they're going to make great hercules' hold handles...may have some extras laying around...

Just ordered a pair of TrakHandle Sport for $113 shipped can’t wait to test them out.
    If you are half as happy with the handle as i am you will be stoked
    The way that the handles articulate make rowing so much more comfortable for your wrists elbows and shoulders
    Way less calluses because the grips rotate as well

Originally Posted by Trah275 View Post
    picked up these cool handles from AB. The handles rotate and they're going to make great hercules' hold handles...may have some extras laying around...

Hmmm, i like those. Im all set mostly for pulling handles and attachments, mostly because i have a bunch of machibes to supplent my cable and bar assortmebt, 2 chect supoorted rows, a precor and body masters, an older but dynamite t bar row, a hammer ground base mid row, and nautilus pullover. Add to that a BWTG cambered row bar and the new titan cambered multi grip bar, to supplement cable stuff which i use the Rot 8’s and a few mags mostly but have a multi grip cable row and tons of fat and regular lat and row attachments, i dont have a great oressing cable andle set though. I have a bunch of mediocre ones and have bee on the hubt for a great pair of cable handies but none that are as good for pressing as the rot8 are fir pulling.
    Do tgese bund agaibpnst the hpback of tpyour rosts during presses? I would love to hear that the handles cable attachment point is far back enough to a,low a pressing movement without having the metal frame ride agains the back of your hand. Im between the track sports and a pair of spuds maybe, possibly some tribells but nothibg sticks out as a real clear choice yet. Its pretty important that they wirk well doppfor this because i have every other use covered pretty well, so without being great fir pressing theyll be see little use

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to hear that the handles cable attachment point is far back enough to a,low a pressing movement without having the metal frame ride agains the back of your hand.
    This would be great to know!
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||