cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Let's have some fun: Post garbage equipment you or family have had over the years

About 90% of my knowledge has come from here so luckily I think I've made good decisions but I was thinking of some of the stuff I or family have spent money on and I recall my father buying this when I was younger:

SO what garbage have you owned over the years?
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cwcmac, LMAO!!! I had that exact same DP piece and was gonna mention it (actually the seat pad was the cheap red material like the back pad portion so mine was probably a different model of the same piece)...I actually had to get rid of it a few weeks back from the attic to make room for other stuff when preparing a new extra room up there (it was all torn up and duct taped and mostly broken apart anyway and of course I never use it.

I also have a Huffy stationary cardio bike up there that's probably from the 70s (might take a picture if it's even worth the effort for these cheap products lol...although I still like that bike from a sentimental stand point of keeping some past stuff).

Another dishonorable mention would be the plastic gadget you put your feet in and it got a spring with handles for working the shoulders and traps...think that's lying around somewhere collecting dust too.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    cwcmac, LMAO!!! I had that exact same DP piece and was gonna mention it (actually the seat pad was the cheap red material like the back pad portion so mine was probably a different model of the same piece)...I actually had to get rid of it a few weeks back from the attic to make room for other stuff when preparing a new extra room up there (it was all torn up and duct taped and mostly broken apart anyway and of course I never use it.

I also have a Huffy stationary cardio bike up there that's probably from the 70s (might take a picture if it's even worth the effort for these cheap products lol...although I still like that bike from a sentimental stand point of keeping some past stuff).

Another dishonorable mention would be the plastic gadget you put your feet in and it got a spring with handles for working the shoulders and traps...think that's lying around somewhere collecting dust too.

Lol...I had a Tony Little exersice bike that ROCKED ! And a DP band resistance bench..It was a MEGA hypertrophy machine...

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    Lol...I had a Tony Little exersice bike that ROCKED ! And a DP band resistance bench..It was a MEGA hypertrophy machine...
    Was it this one, the MegaFlex? That was my first lifting equipment.

When a 50 lb band broke it was literally garbage as I couldn't get replacements.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bisonp View Post

When a 50 lb band broke it was literally garbage as I couldn't get replacements.
    Lol..I didn’t have the pec fly on mine..I guess I had the cheap version!

AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bisonp View Post

Reminds me of the soloflex... that was my first piece...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.10

Rack, bench, and weights, ftw.

Back from hiatus, again.

Currently getting my joints and tendons acclimated to training, again.

Unilateral Birmingham hip resurfacing recipient. Ask me about hip pain.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wonder if my parents still have their old Nordic Track ski thing...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AaronCF View Post
    Reminds me of the soloflex... that was my first piece...
    Soloflex was my second piece. Yeah, I'm a slow learner. To be fair, the online weightlifting community wasn't what it is today.

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    I wonder if my parents still have their old Nordic Track ski thing...
    I had one of those too, mainly because my parents had had one. For its day, in the 80's and early 90's, it actually wasn't bad. Well built and definitely capable of delivering a good cardio workout. I wouldn't call them junk, when taken in context. They did take a bit more coordination than what some people could muster though.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    We had a Sears version of the band resistance bench, chest fly, leg stepper combo...definitely grew my tree trunk legs off of that machine, even got some cardio in from the sweat of adrenaline of hoping the fraying band attached to the ummm sturdy pin lock mechanism wouldn't snap and knock me out...double health benefit!

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve got some 70/80s bench press/fly/leg curl thing in the attic. My dad gave me his old one in 7th grade.

That’s where it all started. Not a clue what I was doing but I’ll be damned if I didn’t have the best chest in highschool.

arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had the BULLWORKER during my teens (1980s). It wasn't total garbage though... better than the Bowflex, IMO.
    I did get a decent workout and gained a bit of strength by following the routine on their chart. It helped me till I got into college and got access to a proper gym.

Attached Images

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arkaa View Post
    I had the BULLWORKER during my teens (1980s). It wasn't total garbage though... better than the Bowflex, IMO.
    I did get a decent workout and gained a bit of strength by following the routine on their chart. It helped me till I got into college and got access to a proper gym.
    Lol, yes back in the mid 70's I had a Bullworker, wasn't it called Isometric training?, I can't say it did me a lot of good.
    Then the epiphany, I saw Arnie, Franco and co in Pumping Iron and joint the local weightlifting club.