PauloDybala21x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout program for High School Wrestler

I'm 16, 5'5 and weigh 122 pounds. I'm looking to gain a lot of strength and size for wrestling. I don't know what workout program to do and what to eat. I have access to a gym and can lift only 3x a week. Its off season right now and the season doesn't start until December.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to your coach. Your HS should have a summer S&C program and wrestlers typically have programming specifically tailored for them. Why are you not participating now?