SupremeLolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lose body fat and gain muscle?

Hi,

Last month, 18th of June, I had done an in body check which stated my body fat was 17.9% but now has dropped to 14% as of 18th July.

Furthermore, my muscle has gone up from 31KG to 33KG while my overall weight has gone up by 68.8KG to 69KG

I would like to know if this is a good sign and if I should keep up with my diet and workout or if I should do something else because its my first time trying to train properly and take this seriously

I also know that in body checks don't provide the most accurate results but a drop of 17% to 14% while gaining 2KG muscle mass in a month sounds a bit unrealistic as I read online that most people only gain 1KG in a months time

Thank You

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's impossible to say. Probably just a measurement error - those things are prone to big variations just based on the amount of water you currently carry.

Did your strength increase by a large amount in that time? A genuine 2kg of muscle would have a big impact.

Of course the acid test will be to keep doing what you are doing for another 1-2 months - and by then you'll have a 6 pack... Obviously I'm being a bit flippant here - chances are it's just a measurement error.

Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It`s the same as you want to build a house without having any bricks. You need to calories surplus to build a muscle mass and there is no other way (at least while training without steroids)

SupremeLolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It's impossible to say. Probably just a measurement error - those things are prone to big variations just based on the amount of water you currently carry.

Did your strength increase by a large amount in that time? A genuine 2kg of muscle would have a big impact.

Of course the acid test will be to keep doing what you are doing for another 1-2 months - and by then you'll have a 6 pack... Obviously I'm being a bit flippant here - chances are it's just a measurement error.
    (I did notice that I was able to find the 25KG dumbbell easier to lift after the first 1-3 weeks of training compared to before so I think I am gaining some strength but in terms of my muscle growing by 2KG I also find impossible)