MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MTubz 140 Day Self Challenge

Hello! Welcome to my self challenge. Before I get into the challenge let me reintroduce myself on here a bit.

Hi I'm MTubz, it's nice to meet you all. I have struggled with being overweight for most of my life. Until the past couple years, more like 5, it hasn't really impacted my life other than looks. At this time I've pushed my weight to new heights which has resulted in an impact on my health. I have had wake-up calls over the years, real reasons why I should lose the weight. The reasons worked but never for long. I would never stick with anything long enough, and then I would just keep gaining slowly again. As for health issues I have sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes and no energy/endurance. There is a huge probability that if I lost weight I could rid myself of the health issues and be able to help my kids with sports without losing my breath or sweating like a pig after a few minutes.

Over the next 140 days I will be posting daily logs on my progress from 360 lbs to hopefully under 300 lbs. I kept it simple but why 300? why 140 days? Well I feel like losing around 60 lbs in 20 weeks is a reasonable goal and will be a good starting to getting even lower. The 140 days was picked because it puts it right before my next birthday and it would be nice to be down weight by that time.

How will I accomplish this challenge? I'm going to start off doing RFL for the beginning of the diet and transitioning about a third of the way through to a modified Keto diet. As far as working out.... I've never really worked out before so it's hard to get into it. I want to but I have to do it at home for now. I have dumbells and resistance bands. I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with them. Besides that I just plan on increasing my walking for now.

Pheeeeeeebz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pheeeeeeebz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pheeeeeeebz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How you getting on bud?

MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pheeeeeeebz View Post
    How you getting on bud?
    Oh not too bad. Holiday weekend had me disapearing. Here comes a mass update... lol

Day 001: 360.0 lbs (-00.0)

Daily Log
    Saturday, May 26, 2018

Macros
    C:* F:*g Cbs:*g P:*g

Food & More
    Didn't track.

Exercise
    10,501 Steps

Notes
    I wasn't fully thinking about it being a holiday weekend and having cookouts to go to. So I decided to postpone RFL until Tuesday instead of trying to cut back so much at these events. Wound up eating alright for the day, only downside was the alcohol I drank.
    Last edited by MTubz; 05-29-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Day 002: 360.0 lbs (-00.0)

Daily Log
    Sunday, May 27, 2018

Macros

Food & More
    Didn't track.

Exercise
    6,198 Steps

Notes
    Just eating decent until I start RFL on Tuesday. No cookouts today so it was easier to eat healthier.

Day 003: 360.0 lbs (-00.0)

Daily Log
    Monday, May 28, 2018

Macros

Food & More
    Didn't track.

Exercise
    14,310 Steps

Notes
    Had a busy morning and skipped breakfast and lunch. Wound up just having a cookout at my parents. Lots of steak and a bit of potato salad and coleslaw. Went home and cleaned out our garage and prepped food for the week. I'm ready and excited to start RFL on Tuesday. Also if you notice my weight is still 360 and hasn't changed, that's because the 360 was from the doctors office where as my scale doesn't go over 350. Once I get below 350 it will change.

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rooting for you
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Rooting for you
    Thanks! I have always kept following you even while I wasn't posting.
    Last edited by MTubz; 06-04-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Day 004 - 009: 360.0 lbs (-00.0)

Daily Log
    Tuesday, May 29 - Sunday, June 3, 2018

Macros

Food & More
    Didn't track.

Exercise
    Blah... Steps

Notes
    Alright. So This didn't go so well off the bat. I have a few excuses and yes they are really just excuses. One real thing that was holding me back was my sleep apnea. My CPAP has been ineffective because of my style of mask, well I got a new one on Friday and have been catching up on my lack of sleep for the past few months. I think because I was so tired I just didn't have the energy after work to make sure I made healthy dinners. I wound up just grabbing crappy options or snacking. Well that excuse it gone now and I am feeling much more awake already. I'm excited to kick this into gear starting Monday and really getting on track. I know I keep saying that but being able to get real sleep has just a huge effect on my energy levels.

Mondays plan is simple and maybe a bit lower than I should be going but I'm fine with that for the first day. I have celery for a breakfast snack, chicken sausage and broc**** for lunch and I'm gonna have a shake for dinner. Tuesday will have me more in a traditional RFL mode for myself. I will have a shake for breakfast, lunch will be prepped before hand and will be a lean meat with veggies and dinner will be either tuna, eggs or a lean meat option. For snacking I will stick to pork rinds. If I am really feeling like I need something sweet I have some Okios Triple-Zero Greek yogurts, since these are more of a cheat I will make sure they are limited.

Now I know what I need to do and I have a good plan. Now I just need to execute it properly.
    Last edited by MTubz; 06-05-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Day 010: 360.0 lbs (-00.0)

Daily Log
    Monday, June 4, 2018

Macros
    C:415 F:20g Cbs:15g P:39g

Food & More
    Celery
    Chicken Sausage, Broc****

Exercise
    9,655 Steps

Notes
    Shifting into RFL. This was far below what I would normally do. I'm alright with that since I have some extra calories built up from the weekend. Tuesday will be in line with what I plan to do for the foreseeable future.