Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Message Board King rekonstructed's Avatar
    rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500)
    Here's the one thing that really gets me about Atlanta, where are the quality foreign women at?

The city is mainly all black women or country white women, where are the hot foreign women at? I would think that maybe you could run into some Euro chicks in the city or something but no. As a matter of fact, the only foreign women I see are Mexican and Indian women who aren't really that good looking in the city.

With how it is starting to be an international hub, I wonder why it lacks hot foreign girls.

TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by rekonstructed View Post
    I disagree.

The amount of chubby bubbas and short unattractive guys I have seen in the city with hot girls is insane. You do not see a bird nest beard bubba wearing camo jacket with a 10 in a place like NYC or LA, see it all the time in Atlanta.
    and I'll bet anything those guys with hot girls are very successful. fugly rich guy lands hot girl is about as common as fish in water just about anywhere you can go.

As for most attractive women, once again I disagree unless you're into black women. The white women for the most part were sub-par compared to the ones I ran into in South Florida, the midwest and even the southwest. Absolutely no quality among the ethnic women in the A town either.
    you just went to the wrong part of town. go to a Braves game(and the tailgate parties too), anywhere near or on Kennesaw State's or UGA's campus, the Mid-town hot spots. the busted broads are likely from up north as usual anyways. it's pretty generally accepted that the hottest women in the US are in the south and West coast. of course this is all subjective so I guess it kinda doesn't matter anyways.

Winning comment, someone PLEASE rep this man.

I absolutely agree from my experience doing business there and traveling. You do not run into many southerners like you would in Nashville. A lot of the people are Rust Belt, Northeast (especially the sh*thole Long Island) and California transplants with disgruntled egos who bring their attitudes with them when they move down south.

It threw me off why Atlanta and San Francisco were so similar in regards to their snotty attitudes but after realizing this, I noticed why.

I think this explains why I can meet so many good ol southern girls and cool southerners in Charleston or Nashville but run into nothing but rude f-cks in the A town.

My thoughts are some of these people could not amount to much up north or out in California so they moved to Atlanta with that pissed off attitude. So the city just gets the losers and wash outs from other areas, no wonder the sports teams there choke so hard.
    yeah, most of the douche's will end up being transplants. this city is loaded with transplants.

rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TehJuggernaught View Post
    this guy is right as well. most people in the city are not from Atlanta or Georgia for that matter. most folks are from Ohio, srsly. and yes the entitlement of broads here is outrageous. hell there are FB groups and "clubs" for women looking to land a Pro athlete. Atlanta is a good place for them to try that because of how many players live here in the off season for their sport.

if you hang out at any bar/club in the Mid-town/Lenox area(other places to but these are hot spots) you will hear women talking about the latest player or just wealthy guy they've landed recently.
    Ohio folks aren't all that bad, I find them friendlier than others in the rust belt.

Now Pennsylvania is the douchiest state I've been to (never go to Philly ever again) and there are plenty of people from there moving down. Same with people from the more poor parts of NYC and New Jersey, that is what gives Atlanta its douchey stuck-up vibe.

TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000) TehJuggernaught is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Here's the one thing that really gets me about Atlanta, where are the quality foreign women at?

The city is mainly all black women or country white women, where are the hot foreign women at? I would think that maybe you could run into some Euro chicks in the city or something but no. As a matter of fact, the only foreign women I see are Mexican and Indian women who aren't really that good looking in the city.

With how it is starting to be an international hub, I wonder why it lacks hot foreign girls.
    Gwinnett which is outside of the city. Duluth/Johns Creek is the best place for those. if you like asians and hispanic girls Duluth is Mecca for you. lol

everything is so spread out down here a lot of the time all the action is not in the city at all. if you stick to inside the city limits you're really cutting yourself short.
    Ohio folks aren't all that bad, I find them friendlier than others in the rust belt.

Now Pennsylvania is the douchiest state I've been to (never go to Philly ever again) and there are plenty of people from there moving down. Same with people from the more poor parts of NYC and New Jersey, that is what gives Atlanta its douchey stuck-up vibe.
    truth. PA sucks.

wrote
    Shortening your quote here not to make this a super long scroll for a thread lol.

No man, I've personally known those guys who are fat bubbas. A lot of them are working plumber and tradesman like jobs yet getting these hot girls due to good ol boy status. One I knew looked like the guy off the duck dynasty but was dating a Megan Fox lookalike, it is that bad lol.

As for the hottest women, I agree with you about the south but Texas, Florida and southern states outside of Georgia is where the quality is at. The quality of hotties at UGA has gone way down due to higher admission standards, the HBBs now all go to places like FSU and Ole Miss. So no, it doesn't apply to Atlanta when we are talking hottest girls, they are generally more in other southern states and flock to Florida and Texas.

I do agree with you about the douches, most are transplants and generally from places like New Jersey, poorer parts of NYC and the Rust Belt (especially PA).

What has frustrated me the most with my visit to Atlanta is how aggressive the black girls in the city are when approaching guys of different races, especially white guys. Got into an Uber one time but pooled because it was not that far away, two black women get in and one starts touching me saying "I never had a white boy before", had to push her away.

The aggressive black girls in the city who come on too strong coupled in with white and ethnic girls who think their sh*t doesn't stink make it, in my opinion, one of the worst cities in the US to date in if you're not into black women which I am not.

Registered User nas_is_illmatic's Avatar
    nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I disagree, sorority girls are different everywhere. Got a ton of attention from them in South Florida and even NYC, they seemed curious and the kinds of guys they went for were generally handsome or had tight game. In Atlanta these girls go for the overweight bubba with a deformed face lol.

Do agree with you on the being curry part, hard for you guys to get play but I am sure you are doing well in Atlanta by going for black women who don't tend to discriminate all that much. Not say it can't be done but you would be wise to stick with Indian, Asian and black girls in the city instead of going for white women.
    I really have never seen sorority girls in ATL go for the "overweight bubba". To me, they still go for the classic WASP who plays golf on the weekend and comes from wealth, just like they do in Texas and just like the preppy girls go for the WASP ivy league grad who played on Dartmouth's college lax team in DC/NYC. I've lived all over the US and my experience is that cliques are the same everywhere. People are naturally afraid of change and tend toward those with similar backgrounds/values as them. It has absolutely not been my experience that rich white girls are somehow head over heels attracted to Asian guys just because she's lives in NYC instead of Atlanta. You might see slightly more of that happening just because the opportunity is greater, but it's still not going to be a significant difference on the whole.

To each their own though.

been seeing a lot of black chicks and white dudes lately. fine with me, I've even dated a few myself. you just usually see it the other way around.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What has frustrated me the most with my visit to Atlanta is how aggressive the black girls in the city are when approaching guys of different races, especially white guys.

do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    Dating scene on the west coast is probably the worst in the country. Especially in the pnw.
    Can confirm dating is stupid in the West coast.

inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000)
    x3 above

Can't be worse than LA/SoCal...

Very status heavy here than again that's prob a city thing.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have known guys who have said the same thing to me, they've done well with women everywhere but Atlanta. A friend tells me it is like everyone is in their own tight bubble from high school and if you were not a part of it, you're kinda SOL. Even matches on dating apps have gone way down for me.

---

Hate to break it to you opie, that sounds like more of a NA phenomena than an Atlanta phenomena.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow afternoon, who's trying to go out tomorrow night srs
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You Better Back It Up!!
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well OP I'm in Austin TX now so I'm sure you'd find what you're looking for here. Just a lot of men competing tho obviously.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow afternoon, who's trying to go out tomorrow night srs
    for cereal, I'm going to Bon Jovi tomorrow. slim chance we might be going out afterwards.

Movin hundeys, yeah buddy ccounts54's Avatar
    ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The problem with Atlanta is the same problem in Charleston and lots of other southeast cities that are supposed to have southern charm...
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    U not rockin' no jordans
    :/

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ccounts54 View Post
    The problem with Atlanta is the same problem in Charleston and lots of other southeast cities that are supposed to have southern charm...
    That Fratty scene...
    If you're not Greek, white, and with wealthy connections Good luck!

CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More like Thotlanta

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    sounds like zürich
    Sounds like all of Switzerland actually. German side or French side I noticed similar mannerisms.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Come down to Savannah on Saturday and let's get fukked up

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    That Fratty scene...
    kinda yeah. I think it's a money/status thing. it's the only reason why a girl would like a dumb tubby guy in pink shorts and a plaid button down shirt. that's the type of guys the GF used to run around with in college. I give her **** about it all the time. Ill say, "does he hold his gut up or do you when it's time to do stuff down there?". she gets so pissed. lol
    Originally Posted by CityJaeger View Post
    More like Thotlanta
    you're not totally wrong. lol

I think it's safe to say girls inside the perimeter and the ones outside are quite different.

kinda yeah. I think it's a money/status thing. it's the only reason why a girl would like a dumb tubby guy in pink shorts and a plaid button down shirt. that's the type of guys the GF used to run around with in college. I give her **** about it all the time. Ill say, "does he hold his gut up or do you when it's time to do stuff down there?". she gets so pissed. lol

you're not totally wrong. lol

I think it's safe to say girls inside the perimeter and the ones outside are quite different.
    This is so true.
    I grew up down south and I'll admit I did crush on the preppy/fratty dudes. The accent, charm, hobbies, etc. They are kinda fun to hang out with to be honest. Now I'm dating an anime geek.
    And yes girls in Buckhead are different from East ATL girls.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    That Fratty scene...
    Haha the fratty UGA/Alabama cliques always rubbed me the wrong way.

Even my buddy from upstate NY that has lived in ATL for 15+ years dislikes it too.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im in Augusta now, coming from AZ its been nothing but a complete let down. Standards how gone way up while the quality of women are lacking here big time. Its a serious culture change that's going to take some time for me to get used too. I need to take a trip to ATL or Savannah, both places are about 2 hours from me.

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So just bang some black chicks? What’s the problem?

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Im in Augusta now, coming from AZ its been nothing but a complete let down. Standards how gone way up while the quality of women are lacking here big time. Its a serious culture change that's going to take some time for me to get used too. I need to take a trip to ATL or Savannah, both places are about 2 hours from me.
    Lmao my mom moved to Augusta the place is a fuking chit hole

- Boring daytime stuff
    - Boring nightlife
    - Barely any HBBs
    - Everyone on that cuck suburban family with 3 kids time

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I find works is usually pull up in my Ferrari or Jaguar

switchin fo lanes

with the top down
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics