Farmingstock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Farmingstock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Farmingstock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dizzy when training

The last few times I’ve trained I’ve been getting dizzy and littered falling to the floor after finishing my sets, today someone actually had to grab me even after my first exercise (bench press) I always lift heavy and breath properly, been training for years but this has only started happening recently.

I still feel strong although when I finish the set I get immediately dizzy and have to sit down for a couple of minutes.

Anyway had to stop my training early today as it seemed after every set I felt the same!

I’m gonna get to the doctors but thought I’d ask as I have felt ok ish, since I’ve been out of the gym.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Training fasted by any chance?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hormones okay? I had similar symptoms while I had very low cortisol. It causes blood glucose and blood pressure to drop. Or it can happen just if you are cutting aggressively.
    “Fight one more round. When your feet are so tired that you have to shuffle back to the centre of the ring, fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.”

― James Corbett

SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It used to happen with me as well but then that was when I used to push my body beyond my limits. For example, hitting 100 reps (side laterals) of 10 kilos without a break in between.

Make sure you take longer rest periods and make sure you are not pushing your self completely that you empty your energy tank. Try to eat more carbs before and after your workouts. Drink lots of water(5 to 6 LTRS) during the whole day.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175488761&p=1545838421#post1545838421
    Follow My Fat Loss Journey - Ctrl Alt Diet

Farmingstock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Farmingstock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Farmingstock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I trained early but had a protein shake when I woke up and had a big re-feed yesterday. Trained of this amount of food many times before but never felt like this.

Don’t know about hormones, not had any AS for a long time, very strange as I was lifting heavy and weights seemed to fly up 6 reps 150kg bench but soon as I finished the sets I almost went straight to the floor.

Rang the doctors and hopefully get an appointment tomorrow, been getting killer headaches too, don’t know if that’s related.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First thing to look at is how much training, eating and resting you do. Post here how many days you go to gym, how many days cardio, lifting everything. Then post here how long each sessions takes. How many calories, grams protein, fat and carbs you take in daily, and how many hours you sleep. How many lbs are you losing weekly if you're dieting.

Once that is done and yet you still have this problem, you gotta take a look at possible other issues with your doctor.

Stats 40, 6ft, 220lb, 15%bf

Currently doing the Eric helms 4 day split 2 upper/2 lower hypertrophy.

Cardio swimming twice a week 50 lengths of 25m pool at a reasonable but steady pace.

2000 cals 225pro, 150carb, 55fat. But have a refeed day where I up carbs to 400 generally on a lower (leg) day.

Generally losing 1.5/2lb per week, all food is weighed and logged on myfitnesspal.

I need to have fairly low cals as I find it hard to lose if I up them, naturally a big strong guy.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farmingstock View Post
    I trained early but had a protein shake when I woke up and had a big re-feed yesterday. Trained of this amount of food many times before but never felt like this.

Don’t know about hormones, not had any AS for a long time, very strange as I was lifting heavy and weights seemed to fly up 6 reps 150kg bench but soon as I finished the sets I almost went straight to the floor.

Rang the doctors and hopefully get an appointment tomorrow, been getting killer headaches too, don’t know if that’s related.
    Sounds to me like your blood pressure is spiking for some reason.
    Are you using a pre-workout?

edit:

pics of
    220lb, 15%bf.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stats 40, 6ft, 220lb, 15%bf

Currently doing the Eric helms 4 day split 2 upper/2 lower hypertrophy.

Cardio swimming twice a week 50 lengths of 25m pool at a reasonable but steady pace.

2000 cals 225pro, 150carb, 55fat. But have a refeed day where I up carbs to 400 generally on a lower (leg) day.

Generally losing 1.5/2lb per week, all food is weighed and logged on myfitnesspal.

I need to have fairly low cals as I find it hard to lose if I up them, naturally a big strong guy.

Calories are very very low for your stats and activity level. Up the fat to 0.3 g/lb at the very least, much better 0.4 g/lb.

You're dropping weight WAYYYY too quickly. Aim for 0.5-1 lb weekly weight loss.

Have patience! Aim for slow 6 months fat loss. Use strength drop off as your red flag to cut back on training frequency and volume and to up the cals and sleep. Maintain your lifts! If you can't, you're cutting too hard.

How long does your cardio take to complete?

Also, make sure of course that you're taking multi, magnesium/calcium, vit D, C extra, fish oil 6 caps unless you eat fatty fish that day. An electrolyte mix like Dr. Berg's can help you get some of that potassium in there so you don't feel light headed. Water intake should be high, especially if you swim. 8 glasses minimum, probably need a lot more. 8 hours of sleep etc.

If I was you I'd go and get checked out anyway thou. Get some blood work. Good luck.

No pre workout and will post a pic, once I take one if need be!

I know cals are low but I generally feel fine this low, I do struggle sleeping, always have so am normally tired a lot, also have untreated natural low testosterone levels.

Cardio takes 3/4 to an hour to complete, so steady away, but I try to maintain muscle, had a bad knee injury so stick to swimming instead of walking up hill.

I don’t take any vitamins either tbh. I tried having a greens drink but didn’t last long.

Spoke to GP before and he said to ring in the morning for an appointment.

Today cal intake quite low, 230 pro, 75 carb, 44 fat, heads banging again and don’t fancy a high carb meal, so will prob not eat anymore today.

Cheers guys

screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Sounds to me like your blood pressure is spiking for some reason.
    Are you using a pre-workout?

edit:

pics of
    220lb, 15%bf.
    Agreed. It's a BP issue. It could be either spiking or dropping. My guess is probably spiking, due to when it's happening. OP: Get yourself a cuff and check your blood pressure when one of the dizzy spells happens.
    "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you’re eating too little and may be overtraining my friend. I was doing the same about a month or two ago. I was under eating during my cut and workingout too hard. I was getting all kinds of screwed up, mentally and physically. Even felt like passing out like you described. Ever since I cut back the cardio and upped my food intake I’ve been much better. Felt very similar to what you are describing. Even had my blood pressure checked at the doctors which determined to be normal.
    Engineer Crew
    Injuries Crew
    Gaming Crew
    keeping morons in line crew

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This happened to me when I was cutting last year...skipped breakfast, no food all day only coffee then went to lift at like 2pm. Halfway through my usual routine I almost fainted, had to sit down and got the sweats really bad/super dizzy. I attributed it to fasted training and blood pressure, have not lifted fasted since, hasn't happened since.

Went to the doctors today, he checked my bp seated and stood a couple of times and said it’s absolutely fine. Did the usual checks eyes, ears, throat, did say my nose looks red and inflamed so given me antibiotics and some spray, but couldn’t find anything else and has requested a blood test, to check a few different things.

It hasn’t happened since and I’ve trained legs and been for a swim, but definitely took it much easier.

Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Went to the doctors today, he checked my bp seated and stood a couple of times and said it’s absolutely fine. Did the usual checks eyes, ears, throat, did say my nose looks red and inflamed so given me antibiotics and some spray, but couldn’t find anything else and has requested a blood test, to check a few different things.

It hasn’t happened since and I’ve trained legs and been for a swim, but definitely took it much easier.
    Same thing happened to me as i posted up above.. My blood pressure checked out fine. I discovered my blood sugars were the culrpit and that I was depleting my energy levels completely and not allowing enough recovery.. Good luck with it! let us know how you make out.
    Engineer Crew
    Injuries Crew
    Gaming Crew

How did you discover the issue with your blood sugars? Blood test? And 30lb loss in 2 months that’s impressive??

I received input on a thread here and was aware that it could happen. Had my blood checked out which proved my blood sugars were very low. I Was getting a bit hypoglycaemic. As well thanks ! I dropped 40 lbs in the past few months ( probably 10 lbs of water ) ,cutting at a slower rate now
    Engineer Crew
    Injuries Crew
    Gaming Crew

SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100) SusanCalvin is not very well liked. (-100)
    I’ve been in the same situation for years. When checking my BP at rest the doctor couldn’t find anything but I had a series of tests taken with electrodes fitted on and so on (they call it an effort test - prueba de esfuerzo in Spain where I took it at the time) and it turns out when training my BP and heart rate spike very high very fast. I wear a heart rate monitor; when my heart rate reaches 160 I stop and rest until it gets back to 110 or below and carry on.

**Update**

Went to the doctors for my results and also had an ecg!

All bloods were absolutely fine, apart from a test done on my liver, he asked me if I drank although I haven’t drank alcohol at all this year, he said nothing to worry about but will keep an eye on it.

Anyway it’s happened to me a few more times whilst I’ve been training.

Can’t seem to get to the bottom of this, I tried a Fitbit but no spikes in heart rate.