T0b1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gained 7kg in 1.5 months while lean bulking [Question]

So I'm 17 and last summer I was doing a cut and ended up being pretty lean, I was about 177cm, 71kg and got a scan and it said I was 6.9% body fat. It was probably more about 8% comparing myself to pictures and stuff but oh well. So I was busy and stopped going to the gym around august, I decided I should go to the gym again at the end of december, I was about 73.5kg back then ( I guess I was about 14% body fat). I lost a bit muscle and gained some fat since the summer.

So to gain my strength back I went on a lean bulk, we're now 1.5 month later and I now weigh 80kg. Never did a bulk before but I can't imagine that it's possible to gain that much in just 1.5 month. I document my progress with pictures and looking at the before and the after pictures I believe that most of it is actually muscle and that I might have gained like 1 or 2% body fat. Also my gym performances went up a LOT.

What do you think? Is there anyone who experienced the same?

PM me for pics
    Edit: Look at my profile and you'll some before and after pics, I know that the first lighting is ****ty.
    Last edited by T0b1; 02-10-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7kg in under 2 months? Lol I once believed in fairytales too!
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

T0b1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    7kg in under 2 months? Lol I once believed in fairytales too!
    I'm not lying bud, PM me and i'll send you some pictures lol

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good job and a good example of muscle memory. You've gained overall body fat but you've gained a good amount of muscle. It's a good time to take advantage of your teen test+calorie surplus+muscle memory and make this a good bulk while you're making easy gains. Hope you're lifting heavy and not neglecting your legs ... keep up with the bulk but ease back a little on the cals and don't make this a 'dreamer'
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job, keep killing it.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nazzarat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job!

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

Good job and a good example of muscle memory. You've gained overall body fat but you've gained a good amount of muscle. It's a good time to take advantage of your teen test+calorie surplus+muscle memory and make this a good bulk while you're making easy gains. Hope you're lifting heavy and not neglecting your legs ... keep up with the bulk but ease back a little on the cals and don't make this a 'dreamer'
    ^^what he said. Muscle memory, water retention, and full intestines from eating in a surplus can make a dramatic difference in scale weight...but the look in the mirror is what counts, and you're on the right track.

(When I came back to lifting after a 17 year layoff, I gained about 15 pounds in 2 months, and my bodyfat went down...muscle memory and "newbie gains" are a wonderful thing.)

toronto2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn bro awesome progress. How many cals above maintenance were you and what was your routine like?