Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sabonis224 View Post
    Mind if I was a few questions bro?

1) How did you deal with finding out? I'm assuming you didn't kick your friends ass.

2) How long did it take you to move on, get over what happened, and date again? Did you have a lot of down time you spent alone or did you move on fairly quickly
    I didn't find out for sure until after I had moved on to somebody else. She told me she was dating somebody else and I immediately asked if it was him and she said yes. I was pretty upset. Not that she was with him now, but that everything I suspected that was going on while we were still married was probably true. No, didn't kick his ass. Like I said, I was unhappy towards the end, and just figured she's his problem now. She had some pretty serious anger issues, probably bipolar.

As far as moving on, I started hooking up with some girls a not long after she filed for divorce. As far as an actual relationship, it was about 6 months after she filed. It was funny because after she found out I was dating somebody else, she flipped out and asked how I could move on already. I had to remind her that she was the one who left me and filed for divorce. A lot of people close to us assume that she thought I was gonna sit around and wait for her so she could go have fun and in case she decided she didn't wanna be with this other guy, she could just come back to me.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, nonsubjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    The level of disrepek is off the charts.
    They are all in college so she hangs out with the other dude on campus between classes, they are basically dating but she can easily say otherwise lol.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by topcop8p7 View Post
    I didn't find out for sure until after I had moved on to somebody else. She told me she was dating somebody else and I immediately asked if it was him and she said yes. I was pretty upset. Not that she was with him now, but that everything I suspected that was going on while we were still married was probably true. No, didn't kick his ass. Like I said, I was unhappy towards the end, and just figured she's his problem now. She had some pretty serious anger issues, probably bipolar.

As far as moving on, I started hooking up with some girls a not long after she filed for divorce. As far as an actual relationship, it was about 6 months after she filed. It was funny because after she found out I was dating somebody else, she flipped out and asked how I could move on already. I had to remind her that she was the one who left me and filed for divorce. A lot of people close to us assume that she thought I was gonna sit around and wait for her so she could go have fun and in case she decided she didn't wanna be with this other guy, she could just come back to me.
    Thanks dude. Crazy stuff. To me it just seems so daunting to realize you're starting all over from scratch. I guess for some guys that's a great thing, to me I hate change and that seems scary.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)
    May peace be upon you, topcop8p7.
    Last edited by andishehhank; 01-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.

ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Funny how that works, she can go around sleeping with another dude but in the middle of divorce process it's not okay for you to be with other women lol.

I don't think there is anything worse than getting into a relationship with a woman who has psychological issues lol.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends

Obviously family like brother / dad / cousin would be okay
    Long time friends since childhood, high school, etc, would be okay. Even if they are secretly interested they have been in the FZ for years at this point
    School / work related would be okay as long as it's minor / professional (Ex, having lunch together at work, going to library to study together). Definitely not some BS like going over for dinner
    Some random dude that she met at the club, bar, the street, at the mall,... if she even gave him her number and are texting frequently it's already emotional cheating, don't even need to worry about physical cheating

Either way, if she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat; unless she's with you 24/7 and you can keep an eye on her. Mate guarding is only temporary security and BETA. For a relationship to work long term you need to have trust in her, because she will hang out with guys 1 on 1 and she won't necessarily tell you, but you need to have trust that she won't do anything.

Beta male = "I don't want you hanging out with that guy!"
    Female = *He seems insecure and needy*

Alpha = "Go ahead, have fun!"
    Female = *He seems secure and confident*

And let's just say the alpha gets cucked

Female = "Noo take me back it was a mistake!"
    Alpha = "See you later whore" (Abundance mentality) *Proceeds to go NC and hit up other girls*

While the beta would be

Beta = "I told you not to hang out with that guy!"
    Beta = "Ok but you need to promise it won't happen again" (Scarcity mentality)
    Female = "It will never happen again"
    *Female proceeds to cuck the beta while she's "at her moms" or "out with the girls"

Does that make sense?
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sabonis224 View Post
    Thanks dude. Crazy stuff. To me it just seems so daunting to realize you're starting all over from scratch. I guess for some guys that's a great thing, to me I hate change and that seems scary.
    I'm the same way, hate change. Honestly, I think that's why I stayed with her so long. We had been together since High School. I never really wanted to get married but she did. I just figured since we had been together so long, we might as well.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, nonsubjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    It depends

Obviously family like brother / dad / cousin would be okay
    Long time friends since childhood, high school, etc, would be okay. Even if they are secretly interested they have been in the FZ for years at this point
    School / work related would be okay as long as it's minor / professional (Ex, having lunch together at work, going to library to study together). Definitely not some BS like going over for dinner
    Some random dude that she met at the club, bar, the street, at the mall,... if she even gave him her number and are texting frequently it's already emotional cheating, don't even need to worry about physical cheating

Either way, if she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat; unless she's with you 24/7 and you can keep an eye on her. Mate guarding is only temporary security and BETA. For a relationship to work long term you need to have trust in her, because she will hang out with guys 1 on 1 and she won't necessarily tell you, but you need to have trust that she won't do anything.

Beta male = "I don't want you hanging out with that guy!"
    Female = *He seems insecure and needy*

Alpha = "Go ahead, have fun!"
    Female = *He seems secure and confident*

And let's just say the alpha gets cucked

Alpha = "See you later whore" (Abundance mentality) *Proceeds to go NC and hit up other girls*

While the beta would be

Beta = "I told you not to hang out with that guy!"
    Beta = "Ok but you need to promise it won't happen again" (Scarcity mentality)
    Female = "It will never happen again"
    *Female proceeds to cuck the beta while she's "at her moms" or "out with the girls"

Does that make sense?
    Pretty sure it doesn't work like that lol
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sets bad precedent if it's not a special circumstance and they are a normal male. You shouldn't even have to be put in that situation regardless if outsiders will say "oh you're just insecure". It's natural to not feel right about it and if your partner still persists and has no issues, then they really don't respect what you think. Can it happen and be perfectly platonic? Yeah sure, but why would you ever take the risk? There needs to be more context to the question but given it's a normal decent male then no I wouldn't ever tolerate it, just like I am sure they wouldn't feel comfortable with myself hanging out with other decent females all the time - in fact if they didn't object and get jealous I would worry.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If i had a GF and she asked that id put it right back on her and ask her if its alright i hang out with some chick one on one then see her reaction

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    It sets bad precedent if it's not a special circumstance and they are a normal male. You shouldn't even have to be put in that situation regardless if outsiders will say "oh you're just insecure". It's natural to not feel right about it and if your partner still persists and has no issues, then they really don't respect what you think. Can it happen and be perfectly platonic? Yeah sure, but why would you ever take the risk? There needs to be more context to the question but given it's a normal decent male then no I wouldn't ever tolerate it, just like I am sure they wouldn't feel comfortable with myself hanging out with other decent females all the time - in fact if they didn't object and get jealous I would worry.
    That's the entire point, the guy I mentioned in the OP honestly believes that the guy his gf hangs out with is purely a platonic friendship lol. I tried to explain to him that a guy and a girl hanging out one on one is not something that happens unless there is some sort of interest/attraction because there is no reason for them to do so.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Depends on the guy tbh

If it happened often I wouldn't like it but if it's some circumstance where it makes sense then sure. Is the dude beta or gay?

But yea she can easily flip it on you and say you're only jealous out of insecurity giving her more leeway to do it; you're trying to "control" her and it will push her to do more.

If I don't trust the girl then why am I with her

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skunkshark View Post
    For every 10 million women who claim they have a platonic friendship with a man there's 1 who actually believes it and 0 who are telling the truth.
    hey man, I hangout with my friends ugly fat wife sometimes, just us alone

would not smash, she got nasolabial folds

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    Depends on the guy tbh

If it happened often I wouldn't like it but if it's some circumstance where it makes sense then sure. Is the dude beta or gay?

But yea she can easily flip it on you and say you're only jealous out of insecurity giving her more leeway to do it; you're trying to "control" her and it will push her to do more.

If I don't trust the girl then why am I with her
    I was referring to a guy she is hanging out with for no real reason other than a purely social one, so no going to lunch with a coworker or anything like that. The whole point is a woman shouldn't be spending time with another guy on a one on one basis when there is no reason to.

Edit: With the guy I mentioned in the OP, he is convinced that it is totally ok for his girl to spend time with a dude that has already asked her out. He thinks that they are "just friends" and that what she is doing isn't considered expressing interest in the other guy.
    Last edited by ironmaniac508; 01-01-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    she can hang out with another guy as long as he is not in between the ages of 18-65

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

beta provider theory confirmed

you prolly took her back bruh quit frontin

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this never happened but I'll respond anyway.

Women aren't stupid and niave, in fact I think women are infinitely more socially intelligent than men. Women know exactly what they are doing and they pretend to be stupid and say "he's just a friend" to manipulate men.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    shes done it for work and with her gay friends...other than that, shes doesnt need to, since shes with someone that she can converse with and make her laugh. She has no reason to hang out with a single, straight man, during her free time.

Theres no "LET"..only a fuk face will order their girl friend not to spend time with someone. You've royally screwed up if she'd rather go see another guy instead of spending that time with you.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just don’t know why someone would want their partner sitting in the house and possibly stressing about what’s going on during the “innocent” get together.

If you really loved someone you wouldn’t put them through that. Is this “friendship” more important than the loyalty in your relationship?

Winter..Stay warm Brah's PhenomBrah's Avatar
    PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhenomBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    high test crew

Originally Posted by ironmaniac508 View Post
    Had a conversation today about this subject, one dude said that it is totally fine for his girl to hang out one on one with another guy. This particular guy's gf spends time with a dude who has already asked her out and declared his interest in her lol.

Would you guys ever allow your girl to hang out with a dude one on one or nah, regardless of whether or not he may be interested in her.

Edit: Also, how would you feel if you knew your girl was still talking to/flirting with a guy that has already asked her out?
    Absolutely. fking. not

Just reading this makes me physically angry

also I truthfully doubt she'd want to. But I wouldn't stand for it even then, hell no. I would raise hell.
    Not a troll~ just rustled some jimmies in the name of the emperor.
    -ENTJ crew
    -Will purge xenos for food
    Walk with purpose.

FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FangsOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep, I always suspected it. People even asked if I thought it was weird how close they were. Even to this day, she still denies anything happened before the divorce, but nobody believes that. It all turned out for the better though. I was starting to become unhappy towards the end anyway. We had a kid and I grew up, and she wanted to act like she was still 20 years old, wanting to party and go to clubs with friends all the time. I'm with somebody else who makes me so much happier now. I look back now and wondered why I even tried to make it work for so long
    This bro, when you truly realize what in the world were you thinking. Same chit just happened to me in fall. Finally feeling the amazing freedom and what the hell was i thinking! Follow your gut always !
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *I HATE WINTER KREW*
    *2A*

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've gone to the movies and had drinks with a classmate of mine and I'm talking like 9pm movie
    I was surprised her fiancée let that happen
    Met the dude and he was cool and the whole time I was wondering how he wasn't jealous
    Nothing happened but it's because of her really and I didn't really try
    But if she wanted to hook up o would have been down lol
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    This.

Anyways, it does depend on the context though. If it's work related and just lunch, I'd be fine with it.

That kind of stuff is alarmingly common. It's easy for a woman to fall for her man's best friend because mostly likely the friend has the same qualities that attracted her to her man. I always keep a bit of distance between myself and any girl a friend is dating. Even if the girl is loyal and isn't a sloot, it's best not to let any attraction build in the first place.

Anyways, your friend was a piece of chit. I've had a close friend's girl drunkenly tell me that she liked me before. I liked her too, but of course I turned her down.
    Have had friends girls do this twice. Both times turned it down. Feels good to look in the mirror and know im not a complete pos.

Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    cucked but thats what you get for being so beta
    If youre not just joking you should take another break from misc. We crack jokes on here for laughs but people shouldnt say and think stuff like this at another mans suffering.

TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000) TheJunkMan81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    let?? my girl wouldnt do that outta respeck

FAmiscer2018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAmiscer2018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAmiscer2018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAmiscer2018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAmiscer2018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will probably never have a GF however I would not let her be friends with any other guys. That is a recipe for disaster.

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, she would never do that. Just like i wouldnt go out alone with another girl.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Before I got married, I'd hang out with "safe" coworkers, friends. Usually married and/or not interested in me.

Now that I'm married, I ask my husband to come with. If his body language or expression tells me he doesn't want me hanging out with one of my dude friends, then I won't go.

His comfort in these sort of matters is more important to me than hanging out with my homies.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) B33z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    see first 2 responses

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Willful View Post
    I hope most women out there feel the same way! My last experience painted a rather harsh picture of how I envision the average woman can behave with a significant other's back turned.
    Most don't, sorry.

Extreme, modified feminism is to thank. Most would think what I believe on this matter is subjugation, second place, oppressive, unfair and unequal.

It's not.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wtf type of question is this? Only a literal cuck ( a man that enjoys his wife/gf getting railed by tyrone and chad) would be in a relationship with a woman that did this.