EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BMR, Calorie Need, and Macronutrient Calculators

Hey Everyone,

With the new year upon us, I wanted to make sure everyone had this tool available to them to help with their new training and nutrition plans.

I have created these calculators to help determine BMR, BMR Adjusted For Exercise, Calorie and Macronutrient needs.

There are four different calculators at the link below:

Cutting for Men

Bulking for Men

Cutting for Women

Bulking for Women

The calculators step you through entering the necessary information, and then calculate the required calories and macronutrients necessary, based on your goals.

The calculators can be also adjusted to calculate based on your own desired Macronutrient ratios.

Feel free to use them as a tool to help with your nutrition and training plans.

Please Note: MS Excel is required to use the calculators.

They are available online here:

http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm

Best of luck with your training and please let me know if you have any questions.

- EME
    Free BMR and Calorie Need Calculator
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Great post bro, this will help a lot of people.

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks rip!

- EME

Originally Posted by rip
    Great post bro, this will help a lot of people.

hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamzaarif is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the post

BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100) BioZeke is not very well liked. (-100)
    I do have a question! If I'm weight training 4 days a week, an hour a day, do I use the moderately active multiplier? Or do I base myself off of my lifestyle outside of that?

FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great thanks for this, but i want to ask, is the protein caluacted by 1 gram per lb or 1.5 per lb on ur system?

thanks

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hamzaarif View Post
    Thanks for the post
    Thanks for the 7 year bump

school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) school2424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EME View Post
    Hey Everyone,

With the new year upon us, I wanted to make sure everyone had this tool available to them to help with their new training and nutrition plans.

I have created these calculators to help determine BMR, BMR Adjusted For Exercise, Calorie and Macronutrient needs.

There are four different calculators at the link below:

Cutting for Men

Bulking for Men

Cutting for Women

Bulking for Women

The calculators step you through entering the necessary information, and then calculate the required calories and macronutrients necessary, based on your goals.

The calculators can be also adjusted to calculate based on your own desired Macronutrient ratios.

Feel free to use them as a tool to help with your nutrition and training plans.

Please Note: MS Excel is required to use the calculators.

They are available online here:

http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm

Best of luck with your training and please let me know if you have any questions.

- EME
    Diggernicks

Hey everyone,
    It's been quite a while since I've posted on here.
    Wanted to bump this up because I get a lot of questions about calculating BMR.
    I hope this helps some people!
    Here is the current link to the free calculators:

- EME